It’s over if you have a bad front/back ratio

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
The key to an attractive side profile (warrior skull) is a high front–back ratio. The “front” is the section of the skull ahead of the ears, and the “back” is the section of the skull behind the ears. Attractive men have sagittally long front skulls and sagittally short rear skulls:

383D3101 3ADF 4BD4 852D BAAA9ED9520D

See the difference it makes when I morph a man’s profile to have a low front–back ratio:

2B2F4250 8CB5 419D 9755 FFB60829409C

When most people see a photo of someone who looks like the guy on the right, they’re like “you’re recessed bro, get lefort 3 bro.” (Or they say it’s the protruding occipital that causes a gay alien skull, which I’ll get to later in the post)

It doesn’t matter how much forward growth you have if you have a low front–back ratio. Look at the low-FBR guy edited with a forward-grown jaw and maxilla; he still gets brutally mogged by the original high-FBR guy:

98CDD6F7 F54A 4516 AB0A 641E3638CC7A

Some people may say the problem is his (in the left pic) curved, gay alien occipital bone, but imagine how subhumanly brachycephalic his cranium would be if he had a straight occipital. His entire cranium, especially his forehead, needs to move forward. A head with a low front–back ratio isn’t the same thing as a gay alien skull.

The key takeaway is: forward growth isn’t only about the maxilla, mandible, cheekbones, etc. EVERY PART OF YOUR SKULL EXCEPT FOR THE EARS MUST BE FORWARD to be a Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, Danish_Retard, angelo and 31 others
good thread did read
but you whole theory is just repacked water

good front/ back ratio is just a good mandible length

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Icon, thecel, Slayerino and 5 others
good thread did read

Good front/back ratio is good mandible length, a forward-grown face, and a forward cranium—which is a forward forehead and the back of the head not sticking out very far.

Pretty much everything should go forward, while the ears and the neck stay in the same spot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, Lolcel and 2 others
This is actually a pretty interesting thread, definitely not something talked about much if at all

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, freiza, Reoa and 1 other person
Already discussed. Larger splanchocranium in proportion to neurocranium.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, clockwiseRotator, thecel and 1 other person
The key to an attractive side profile (warrior skull) is a high front–back ratio. The “front” is the section of the skull ahead of the ears, and the “back” is the section of the skull behind the ears. Attractive men have sagittally long front skulls and sagittally short rear skulls:

View attachment 426841

See the difference it makes when I morph a man’s profile to have a low front–back ratio:

View attachment 426844

When most people see a photo of someone who looks like the guy on the right, they’re like “you’re recessed bro, get lefort 3 bro.” (Or they say it’s the protruding occipital that causes a gay alien skull, which I’ll get to later in the post)

It doesn’t matter how much forward growth you have if you have a low front–back ratio. Look at the low-FBR guy edited with a forward-grown jaw and maxilla; he still gets brutally mogged by the original high-FBR guy:

View attachment 426860

Some people may say the problem is his (in the left pic) curved, gay alien occipital bone, but imagine how subhumanly brachycephalic his cranium would be if he had a straight occipital. His entire cranium, especially his forehead, needs to move forward. A head with a low front–back ratio isn’t the same thing as a gay alien skull.

The key takeaway is: forward growth isn’t only about the maxilla, mandible, cheekbones, etc. EVERY PART OF YOUR SKULL EXCEPT FOR THE EARS MUST BE FORWARD to be a Chad.
it's over for me got this neurocranium. Someone actually compared to this player.

1402815715_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg
5704dad907b7a_Ramires

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Already discussed. Larger splanchocranium in proportion to neurocranium.
What race has typically has a larger lower third then upper half?

• +1
Reactions: freiza and thecel
What do I have?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-13-00-28-15-366_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-13-00-28-15-366_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 239
  • +1
High front to back makes you look Neanderthal like me tho

Attachments

• C00F2580-E654-4742-9C91-BE2C34D685B4.jpeg
    C00F2580-E654-4742-9C91-BE2C34D685B4.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 232
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and thecel
Is there any way to move forehead forward?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Slayerino and thecel
Shit my skull is very bad in side.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and thecel
It won’t. I was being sarcastic; mewing is cope bro

What about monobloc ? it seems to be legit ? tbqh it moves the entire fucking skull forward

good thread did read

Wrong person tagged

View attachment 426841

View attachment 426844

View attachment 426860

Bro pls come back

I'm pretty sexy then

View attachment 426841

View attachment 426844

View attachment 426860

A big neurocranium can look high class

View attachment 426841

View attachment 426844

View attachment 426860

Soilluminati has huge cranium but still slays what is this cope

it’s literally ur face and ur height

all of this other shit is nonsense

• Hmm...
Its genetic

• +1

View attachment 426841

View attachment 426844

View attachment 426860

women need forward grown craniums to be really attractive too tbh