It's over if you missed out on teen love

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
You will never know what pure, young love feels like.
Sneaking out with her to make out under the stars.
Her telling you that her parents aren't home so you run over to fuck her brains out.
You will never know what it's like to creampie JB pussy.
You will never see her looking up at you with her cum on her face.
You will never come to her door on prom night and make her the happiest girl on Earth.

You will never recover from missing out on teenage love.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, itsoverbuddyboyo, Vitruvian and 8 others
I don't give a rats fuck anymore fuck you and your teen love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, SA7, AspiringChad and 15 others
It's true..

I never recovered

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Demir and ElliotRodgerJr
ER fuel

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Demir
I don't give a rats fuck anymore fuck you and your teen love
Oldcel cope.
As the Norwood reaper comes to claim the souls of countless men, these memories will be their life fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Vitruvian and Alexanderr
My dad should’ve wore a condom

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
lifefeul experienced all of that just this year

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Demir
How many times am I going to have to read this kissing under the stars bullshit. Teen love aint shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Looksmaxer-van-NL, Currycellmate and 4 others
gay

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, The Dude Abides, Currycellmate and 1 other person
I could kiss anyone under the teen stars. What this post should really say is “Youll never have ur dick inside a wet 15 y/o jbpussy”

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, SikKunt, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Major cope
kobecel

• Woah
Reactions: androidcel
face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
At this point I just want to lose my virginity before I graduate college.

the current situation is now concluded

I didnt miss out but it doesnt fucking change a thing.

You guys value this shit waaay too much. All this can be experienced but better well into your adult life

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and kobecel
im missing out on it the moment im writing this post

SHARK approved post (y)

What about child love? I used to kiss a qt three years younger. When I was in 3rd grade. Then was a fucking retard and broke her heart.

You guys value this shit waaay too much. All this can be experienced but better well into your adult life
An oldcel baldcel will never get to experience prime 15 year old pussy. No amount of pussy later on in life can make up for that. The scars are here to stay

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and fauxfox
I'd normally give this book only four out of five stars due to its unnecessary repetitiveness, but I think it has been unfairly treated by the Goodreads community so far, so I'm rating it a 5 in order to improve its unreasonably low rating. I have a feeling that some of the people who rated the book poorly actually rated the very author and his doings rather than the story he wrote, and were unwilling to commend it for reasons of fearing social stigma.

he had never managed to reach emotional maturity. He was still a child, both mentally and physically, when he was thrust into the world of promiscuity which confused and terrified him immensely, forcing him to cringe and seek shelter in his own world wherein he developed a jealousy towards the cliques of popular kids he so desperately wanted to infiltrate Peer-pressured into not loving things he had loved as a child and hopelessly attempting to imitate everything the 'cool kids' did, he never succeeded in forming any lasting friendships

Near the end of the story I was so immersed in it that I actually rooted for the narrator to reappraise his attitude, as if it was a work of fiction. But it isn't.

I don't know what kind of legacy this story is going to leave. I suppose it's going to be adapted into a movie by Sofia Coppola or somebody. I hope themanifesto isn't going to be endorsed by an army of teens unable to get girlfriends, armed to the teeth, as I'm afraid that a lot of young people could share his views.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I could kiss anyone under the teen stars. What this post should really say is “Youll never have ur dick inside a wet 15 y/o jbpussy”

Norwooding at 16 JFL stop larping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Her telling you that her parents aren't home so you run over to fuck her brains out.
You will never come to her door on prom night and make her the happiest girl on Earth.

id rather cope

What's the point of these dumb posts?

I missed every type of love. Im dead inside ded srs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SikKunt
how to buy firearms in canada

• +1
Reactions: Demir
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
If you didn't had girlfriend until 15, your clock starts to tick, every new year is one year more behind your generation

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
DeformAspergerCel
I really like this ugly german cat thing tbh tbh

Does being 18 count as teen love?

this is the type of shit that really gets me down

Over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sleep apnea took away my shot at teen love I had like 3-4 girls go for me or ask me out in hs including a chick who asked me to hoco and is now a d1 cheerleader. I COULD HAVE HAD SPLITS ON THE DICK TEEN LOVE WHAAAAAT THHEEEE FUUUUCCCKKKKK I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT TIL NOW AAAAAHHHHHHH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401