It's over if you're not ticaretmaxxing

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
4113657 Screenshot 20240506 140005 1

Not bad to wake up to this after 6 hour sleep :feelsyay:
Leveragemaxxing is legit.

That same morning, I go to the convenience store and argue for 30 minutes with the convenience store owner about overcharging me $0.20 for milk. I'm so retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
What is this

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
That same morning, I go to the convenience store and argue for 30 minutes with the convenience store owner about overcharging me $0.20 for milk. I'm so retarded.
I swear if reincarnation is true, I must have stolen from the poor and given to the rich. In other words, I must have been a Jew in my previous life. There is something wrong with my psychology.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and onthewaytochadlite
@Crisick I wipe my armpit sweat with 5k

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Crisick and i_love_roosters
Tagging ticaretmaxxing squad
@i_love_roosters
@onthewaytochadlite
@looksmaxxerrr

Hello beyler over?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2963309

Bad with math so what's the starting invertment

IMG 20240604 202803

Ticaretmaxx and kekomaxx or death
(money is everything)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and 5'7 zoomer
Borrowing money like a Jew and gambling with it. Ticaretmaxxing.

It's over for him. He's a gambling degenerate.
Bro explain what u just did

WTF is leverage and everything in that pic

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Bad with math so what's the starting invertment
It's basically using leverage. So you can start off with $1000 and trade with leverage at 10x.

So in the example above like as if you have $10,000. So if you buy $10k worth of stocks/crypto or whatever and it goes up 10% you double your money. If it goes down 10% it's over. Get back to Instagramaxxxing.

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SecularIslamist, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and SecularIslamist
It's basically using leverage. So you can start off with $1000 and trade with leverage at 10x.

So in the example above like as if you have $10,000. So if you buy $10k worth of stocks/crypto or whatever and it goes up 10% you double your money. If it goes down 10% it's over. Get back to Instagramaxxxing.

@BrahminBoss
1000 isd is free or we need to upload

And say I trade 10 x leverage and goes down 40 percent then I’m in debt of 4000 usd? I also need credit and not debit card I presume since negative bank balance

Quick question op, isn't trading haram :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite

@BrahminBoss
But what was the starting investment here

1000 isd is free or we need to upload

And say I trade 10 x leverage and goes down 40 percent then I’m in debt of 4000 usd? I also need credit and not debit card I presume since negative bank balance
Nothing is free. You need skin in the game. You're basically loaning money and gambling with it.

Yes you're in debt. Plus fees. It's over.

Quick question op, isn't trading haram :feelshmm:
No as long as you make money If you lose money then shari'ah states you get lashes.

Also if you haramaxxx by making the life of a Jew worse than that cancels the sin. So it is neither haram or halal.

Source: Sheikh Ticaret

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nothing is free. You need skin in the game. You're basically loaning money and gambling with it.

Yes you're in debt. Plus fees. It's over.
So how do u decide

U just copy portfolio or what

And why it’s different from normal stock trading

But what was the starting investment here
Can't remember JFL. I think 2k.

This was a few days ago this weekend.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2963309

Are you in Bangladesh or something? Why are you guys arguing about prices?

• JFL
Someone claims living expenses and food is cheaper in the UK than in the Netherlands. Is this true? He’s from here and says it’s better there in terms of those things.
Hard to believe. UK is a shitty economy and barely improved from 2008. I think average wage is similar. Obviously UK is bigger economy overall so thought that would make it more expensive....

Bear in mind, £ has never recovered from Brexit. So € is still like 20-30% higher than it should be I think.

Hard to believe. UK is a shitty economy and barely improved from 2008. I think average wage is similar. Obviously UK is bigger economy overall so thought that would make it more expensive....

Bear in mind, £ has never recovered from Brexit. So € is still like 20-30% higher than it should be I think.
£1 is €1,17. How much is the average salary per month? He was saying you can buy a pizza for 50 pence and liters of water for a euro. You can not buy anything for that cheap here, that’s why. And he also says rent is much cheaper, in the UK you can rent a house for £70 to £120 per week depending on amount of rooms but in the Netherlands you pay €350+ for a single room per month. :hnghn:

• JFL
£1 is €1,17. How much is the average salary per month?
Average salary nationally is £35k

It used to be €1.45 I think everyone of Brexit JFL.
He was saying you can buy a pizza for 50 pence and liters of water for a euro. You can not buy anything for that cheap here, that’s why. And he also says rent is much cheaper, in the UK you can rent a house for £70 to £120 per week depending on amount of rooms but in the Netherlands you pay €350+ for a single room per month. :hnghn:
You/him must be lying or he must be a time traveler from the 1950s. What drugs is he on? You can't even rent a parking space for that in the slums of Grimsby.

You can find what the average rent is in London here - this is tower Hamlets where all the curries live.

Last edited:
£1 is €1,17. How much is the average salary per month? He was saying you can buy a pizza for 50 pence and liters of water for a euro. You can not buy anything for that cheap here, that’s why. And he also says rent is much cheaper, in the UK you can rent a house for £70 to £120 per week depending on amount of rooms but in the Netherlands you pay €350+ for a single room per month. :hnghn:
€350 is nothing :feelskek::feelskek:

I'd be more than happy with that. What are you complaining about? Is this Amsterdam?

Average salary nationally is £35k

It used to be €1.45 I think everyone of Brexit JFL.

You/him must be lying or he must be a time traveler from the 1950s. What drugs is he on? You can't even rent a parking space for that in the slums of Grimsby.

You can find what the average rent is in London here - this is tower Hamlets where all the curries live.

@Dylan GTFIH
€350 is nothing :feelskek::feelskek:

I'd be more than happy with that. What are you complaining about? Is this Amsterdam?
No, some random city that’s way away from Amsterdam and Rotterdam. :feelsbadman:

If you’ve got money then €350/month is nothing but then again you wouldn’t be looking at a single student room. :hnghn:

No, some random city that’s way away from Amsterdam and Rotterdam. :feelsbadman:

If you’ve got money then €350/month is nothing but then again you wouldn’t be looking at a single student room. :hnghn:
€350 is £300. Probably used to be £270.

Back in university in 2017 I paid £155 PER WEEK for a tiny room. And no it was up north Tyneside not shitty London (would've been like £300 PCM).

I just checked average dutchie wage. It doesn't seem that bad (€2855). Wtf you complaining about lmao? :lul:

Ik you don't earn that but even half that seems fine. You have nothing on the UK.

Jeez. But that’s in London, what about elsewhere? Like some unknown city in north England?
I just checked Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Newcastle. Hardly anyway as low as £100-120 a week if you go looking. But would be some shithole. Shared communal space and tiny.

I just checked Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Newcastle. Hardly anyway as low as £100-120 a week if you go looking. But would be some shithole. Shared communal space and tiny.
So £100 to £120 per week for just a single room?

So £100 to £120 per week for just a single room?
Yeah. Why you surprised that's quite cheap :feelskek:
I'm surprised I could still find that cheap. Most of them are in Sheffield. Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds are way higher.

Yeah. Why you surprised that's quite cheap :feelskek:
I'm surprised I could still find that cheap. Most of them are in Sheffield. Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds are way higher.
Not surprised. €350/month for a single student room in some unknown city is the “cheapest” option here. What a scam.

• +1
Not surprised. €350/month for a single student room in some unknown city is the “cheapest” option here. What a scam.
That doesn't sound bad to me it all really depends on what you get. No point looking at prices if the living costs are different. Comparing apples to oranges.

Average wage to rent/mortgage ratio for most people is anywhere between 40-80%.

When I was a student. I had all my rent expenses paid for (via loan). I had to survive the year on like £3-4k. Just food, clothes and misc stuff. Not to mention I lived home during summer, and back and forth. That was more than enough tbh...

That doesn't sound bad to me it all really depends on what you get. No point looking at prices if the living costs are different. Comparing apples to oranges.

When I was a student. I had all my rent expenses paid for (via loan). I had to survive the year on like £3-4k. Just food, clothes and misc stuff. Not to mention I lived home during summer, and back and forth. That was more than enough tbh...
Now u drive around London in ur Porsche 911 turbo with ur Stacy in the passenger seat , how times change Bhai

• Love it

If it’s in Rotterdam or Amsterdam then €350 isn’t bad, but if it’s some far away place where you need a car to get by, then it’s really not worth it. I’m also getting student loans, by the way. I get €1.3k a month but now the summer break is coming so I won’t be getting anything anymore. I only have €2k in my bank. But my problem is I’m enrolled at two colleges so I pay more fee than normally. Otherwise I wouldn’t get the loan so it was necessary. ~€700/two months. Doesn’t seem much but that’s ~€4,200 gone. I also have to pay for my train subscription which costs me €119,95 every month. :feelswah:

i need to make 2.1 billion dollars by 2030

If it’s in Rotterdam or Amsterdam then €350 isn’t bad, but if it’s some far away place where you need a car to get by, then it’s really not worth it. I’m also getting student loans, by the way. I get €1.3k a month but now the summer break is coming so I won’t be getting anything anymore. I only have €2k in my bank. But my problem is I’m enrolled at two colleges so I pay more fee than normally. Otherwise I wouldn’t get the loan so it was necessary. ~€700/two months. Doesn’t seem much but that’s ~€4,200 gone. I also have to pay for my train subscription which costs me €119,95 every month. :feelswah:
What's your living costs? That sounds better than me when I was a student...

My living costs as in food/clothes rarely reached £200 per month tbh...

What's your living costs? That sounds better than me when I was a student...

My living costs as in food/clothes rarely reached £200 per month tbh...
Well, currently, I do live quite comfortably. I can’t complain. But that’s only because I live with family. If I lived by myself, it would be a lot more difficult in comparison. I only spend money on groceries and takeout. And train subscription and of course the college tuitions. I have plenty of clothes already. But I need some new jeans probably. I got a bunch already but could use a few more. However the Dutch government is good, if you live without family they give you extra money.

• +1
Well, currently, I do live quite comfortably. I can’t complain. But that’s only because I live with family. If I lived by myself, it would be a lot more difficult in comparison. I only spend money on groceries and takeout. And train subscription and of course the college tuitions. I have plenty of clothes already. But I need some new jeans probably. I got a bunch already but could use a few more. However the Dutch government is good, if you live without family they give you extra money.
NEETbuxxing in mainland Europe mogs UK.