It's over - i'm going on a Tinder date, help me please

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
Tind

Despite my beta low T messages she wants to meet up with me. How can I pretend to not be an autistic incel for the duration of the date?

I don't think i've ever been on a date before. Once a foid asked me out to go for a walk with her and a few days later she spread rumours that I was a stalker and a rapist because I was too beta to talk to her. Obviously i'm better than I was back then but i'm still a sperg.
I'm currently in the process of making a mind map of things I can talk about.
Can someone please help me not fuck this up?
I'm also going on another date with some other foid next week.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, itorroella9 and DivineBeing
I think your mindset is an issue. If you look at it like it's no big deal you are probably more likely to be successful. Keep in mind that she is probably just checking you out and she is checking out dozens of other guys, too. So do not put your hopes too high.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16958
That's not a date though. You should propose location, day and time. For now you just suggested to meet up in an uncertain future, which makes it low effort for her to accept since it's not concrete enough.

I'm on the same boat by the way, been texting with this girl, she messaged first and seems receptive. What's making me lose confidence is the fact that her ex seems like to have a better irl appeal, at least in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, itorroella9 and DivineBeing
They can cancel so i wouldent call it a date untill you are there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, .👽. and DivineBeing
That's not a date though. You should propose location, day and time. For now you just suggested to meet up in an uncertain future, which makes it low effort for her to accept since it's not concrete enough.
It's this Sunday. She already agreed to it and we both live 5km away from each other.

They can cancel so i wouldent call it a date untill you are there
I mean I doubt at this stage tbh, she already agreed to it and we were talking before that, she's replying to my messages.

It's this Sunday. She already agreed to it and we both live 5km away from each other.

I mean I doubt at this stage tbh, she already agreed to it and we were talking before that, she's replying to my messages.
Girls have agreed to go on a date with me. And they cancelled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
I think your mindset is an issue. If you look at it like it's no big deal you are probably more likely to be successful. Keep in mind that she is probably just checking you out and she is checking out dozens of other guys, too. So do not put your hopes too high.
I am better than all of them. Is this a good mindset?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and DivineBeing

Yeah, it can happen and it sucks, but that's the game if you want to play it. In the end it's all a numbers game.

It would be more concerning for me if we end up meeting up and then she becomes not as receptive as when messaging, because it means that something about me (looks > personality > other) turned her off. That's worse in my opinion, but hopefully the hard reality becomes solid motivation to improve even more. I know I haven't reached my full potential yet, but meeting people is good practice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958 and hebbewem
doesn't work retard

being somewhat in reality is necessary to get laid as otherwise you'll be a delusional schizo if you aren't 6'8 24 bidelt untrained and PSL 7 face working as a hedge fund manager at 25

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
doesn't work retard

being somewhat in reality is necessary to get laid as otherwise you'll be a delusional schizo if you aren't 6'8 24 bidelt untrained and PSL 7 face working as a hedge fund manager at 25
Men like that are basically non-existent so it doesn't matter. Despite what psl memesters will tell you, the vast majority of foids don't have access to such men.

Go there with the mentality of getting to know someone new and having a couple of hours of fun with a stranger. That's the mindset I'm going for.

If you go there with the mindset of getting laid but you have no abundance in your life, then you will end up appearing too needy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, ChristianChad, M3R and 1 other person
Chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 16958
Go there with the mentality of getting to know someone new and having a couple of hours of fun with a stranger. That's the mindset I'm going for.

If you go there with the mindset of getting laid but you have no abundance in your life, then you will end up appearing too needy.
I'd just like to make out with a foid again tbh, haven't done it since August 2019. But yeah, you're right. Even the experience of talking to a foid will be good.

I'd just like to make out with a foid again tbh, haven't done it since August 2019. But yeah, you're right. Even the experience of talking to a foid will be good.
post face pls

Be yourself tbh
Niggas died in war and conquered enemies and u can't talk to a girl? Ur changing that shit

• Love it
maybe ,.. we can mak eout .. i will kiss u so hard sir ,.. u make me soo hard wow....

• Love it
nigga do you create a thread for every tinder message you get?:hnghn:

also she could cancel cuz the date is set too far back and no real location or anything.😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, ChristianChad and Deleted member 16958
Yeah, it can happen and it sucks, but that's the game if you want to play it. In the end it's all a numbers game.

It would be more concerning for me if we end up meeting up and then she becomes not as receptive as when messaging, because it means that something about me (looks > personality > other) turned her off. That's worse in my opinion, but hopefully the hard reality becomes solid motivation to improve even more. I know I haven't reached my full potential yet, but meeting people is good practice.

She only has 200 followers on insta and 4 posts and it's set to private. But she's good looking. What does this mean?
Is she a weirdo perhaps? I would love that, I don't like NT foids.

No bro that sounds like bullshit because you just wrote "but i'm still a sperg" and that you need to create a mind map to even be able to have a conversation with her. You obviously do not believe that you are better than all of them and that is not what this is about anyway. Just relax, chill the fuck out and be realistic. That would be a good mindset.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16958
Also, general advice, don't try to comply to her, but rather she should comply to you. The more she proves through her actions that she is interested, the better.

It's far more efficient to go for someone that is genuinely interested, and that shows it, rather than wasting time on someone that behaves in an ambiguous way.

If she likes you, you will know. Anything else or any signs of uncertainty means she is not interested.

Cut the losses and learn from this experience. Do some introspection to identify what went wrong either in looks or behavior and work on that. If she was interested to meet up it's already a good sign, good chances that other women will be interested as well. So just increase the numbers.

She only has 200 followers on insta and 4 posts and it's set to private. But she's good looking. What does this mean?
Is she a weirdo perhaps? I would love that, I don't like NT foids.

I won't judge your tastes, but if a girl is a "weirdo" as you put it, expect some expensive (as in time and energy, maybe even money) drama.

Is the website offline from time to time for anyone else?

• +1
Just go in with a 0 fucks attitude and the knowledge that she's probably talking to and going on dates with 10 other dudes so you've got to at least compete for a spot in the Top 3.

This shit is supposed to be fun, this isn't a job interview. Relax.

Worst case , you come off like a weirdo and you never see her again. Best case you get a "real" date. You have nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: DaddyLooksmax and Deleted member 16958
Here's my advice:

Don't ask for advice. Go on the date with a free-spirit and a solid masculine frame and live and learn. Stop asking faggot idiot autists on a depressive doomer forum where shit-posting and rotting is their existence. They live in a theoretical world and have the social finesse of a punchable Elliot Rodgers prototype mummies boy.

• +1
Reactions: ageistheblackestpill, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16552 and 1 other person
Here's my advice:

Don't ask for advice. Go on the date with a free-spirit and a solid masculine frame and live and learn. Stop asking faggot idiot autists on a depressive doomer forum where shit-posting and rotting is their existence. They live in a theoretical world and have the social finesse of a punchable Elliot Rodgers prototype mummies boy.
damn bro, screencapped. Will use it as motivationfuel right before I go.

Here's my advice:

Exactly.....you're asking a forum where a full 75% of the dudes couldn't get a date if they're life depended on it for advice.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
im going on one on too boyo. mines of tuesday tho. good luck and dont fuck it up ! :feelsez:

• Love it
Just go in with a 0 fucks attitude and the knowledge that she's probably talking to and going on dates with 10 other dudes so you've got to at least compete for a spot in the Top 3.

This shit is supposed to be fun, this isn't a job interview. Relax.

Worst case , you come off like a weirdo and you never see her again. Best case you get a "real" date. You have nothing to lose.

I agree completely with this, except with the job interview part.

It is exactly like a job interview. If you are not likeable (personality) in a job interview, nobody is going to hire you. Heck, even looks are important in the hiring process. It's exactly the same and should be approached the same way as you describe correctly. It's all a numbers game and can't be too salty if it doesn't work out. It's all experience.

Imagine being salty because a company rejected your job application. Just send 100 more. Being salty about being rejected in a job interview? Just have 50 more. You can't get enough job interviews? Work on your skills until you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552
im going on one on too boyo. mines of tuesday tho. good luck and dont fuck it up ! :feelsez:
Thanks bro and you too. Where are you going? Do you plan on slaying her on the first date?

Thanks bro and you too. Where are you going? Do you plan on slaying her on the first date?
coffee date bro. and smash on first date? unlikely. but imma try to be really sexual w her so that when shes leaves all shes thinking about is taking my cock

• +1
I agree completely with this, except with the job interview part.

It is exactly like a job interview. If you are not likeable (personality) in a job interview, nobody is going to hire you. Heck, even looks are important in the hiring process. It's exactly the same and should be approached the same way as you describe correctly. It's all a numbers game and can't be too salty if it doesn't work out. It's all experience.

Imagine being salty because a company rejected your job application. Just send 100 more. Being salty about being rejected in a job interview? Just have 50 more. You can't get enough job interviews? Work on your skills until you can.
Absolutely, I agree. It IS an Interview. I guess my point was, these guys put too much pressure on themselves like they have to "ace" this interview or they're somehow fucked. Dating is supposed to be fun. Otherwise we can all just stay home and jerk off, and avoid all this pressure. Not a single one of us will die if we don't go on dates. We're dating chicks because we want to.

Most of us need a job to survive, you don't need to do well on dates to survive though.

I have a date coming up this weekend, I'm just going to have fun and be myself. Worst case scenario I get to eat at a nice restaurant with a cute girl. I myself am not going to put myself into an anxiety attack thinking everything in my world hinges on this date. If we don't click, we don't click. Unless you're using fuck apps or messaging chicks on Tinder who are looking for hookups, the assumption is you want to get a 2nd date with the girl. Don't forget, you also have to like HER. Some guys will just blindly accept any female that they somehow manage to get to continue to talk to them even if there's no chemistry.

If you try to be fake, then it's going to show. Just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for yourself, that's just life.

If she's a real, somewhat normal chick she's going to be nervous too and want to make a good impression. If she's a wastoid or a whore then she's not going to care about you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: DaddyLooksmax