It’s over when all doctor said this to me

I know that clinic, but if I do bimax in Thailand I would rather do at totsapeat

totsapeat mog vertex clinic tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Could you please explain why they push the jaws backwards in most cases in the East as opposed to the West?

Because their entire face is flat as a gook?

You would get dogmaxxed result
Also most good looking Asian have weak jaw

Most people here even get cheekbone reduction or even jaw reduction to look better, big jaw prominent in Asian is a no no

unlike west beauty standard where forward growth is seem as attractive

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I know that clinic, but if I do bimax in Thailand I would rather do at totsapeat
I had consulted with Dr.Ramieri before earlier this year but I have decided to get Bimax done at Vertex Clinic for my class II face.

• JFL
Reactions: zeek and AtlasTH
I had consulted with Dr.Ramieri before earlier this year but I have decided to get Bimax done at Vertex Clinic for my class II face.

lmao, are you Thai ?

Because their entire face is flat as a gook?

You would get dogmaxxed result
Also most good looking Asian have weak jaw

Most people here even get cheekbone reduction or even jaw reduction to look better, big jaw prominent in Asian is a no no

unlike west beauty standard where forward growth is seem as attractive
Can you request the surgeon to get the same outcome as the western one?

I know this doc had prior training in California and Lodon so he must understand the Western gaze I hope

Can you request the surgeon to get the same outcome as the western one?

I know this doc had prior training in California and Lodon so he must understand the Western gaze I hope

I will get consultation with vertex clinic and todsapeat and will let you know

Most of Thai doc have no idea about western beauty standard, all of customer of them are asian, I go to yanhee and I have very flat cheekbone, said I want cheekbone implant and they said no one do that here, people get cheekbone reduction.

Also I’m pretty sure they don’t know how to perform high cut Lefort 1 cheekbone widening ramus widening chinwing jaw angle implant that doctor in west know how to do

I would 100% go with ramieri

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, zeek and subhuman incel
Most forward grown Asian:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and AtlasTH
SHOULD I GET LF3 WITH BSSO AND GENIO

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
OP how's life? Did you get Lefort? I'm sorry for what you have to go through. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
my side look very much like you op, and I'm getting bimax preferably high cut lefort. Surgeon told me even high cut won't be able to reach infraorbital. I think it will suffice though.

I hope you didn't rope, life is about coping. We can discuss surgery together

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
and here I am, freaking out for my incoming LF1 JFL