It’s over when all doctor said this to me

you can afford lefort 3 but your coping with your sub humanity on an incel forum ? Jesus Christ some dudes are retarded I would have ascended eons ago with the money

nigga I’m gonna do the surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rpglover, needjawsurgery, subhuman incel and 2 others
FB8E873A 4150 498D 973E C2DA465BD2AC

Lol

@subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rpglover, Wallenberg, Aypo129 and 4 others
Did OP die?

• JFL
Reactions: AtlasTH
Im so scared of skull cuts its insane, most i would agree to would be jaw surgery, no touching my maxilla. Hope u at least get bimax instead of any of these bitchass LeForts.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Once again brutal maxilla pill. Jaw and chin can easily be fixed, but u cant just push forward the entire middle of ur fucking skull. Poor gooks are not too far from blacks in regards to subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ascension!
Im so scared of skull cuts its insane, most i would agree to would be jaw surgery, no touching my maxilla. Hope u at least get bimax instead of any of these bitchass LeForts.
like bimax is not going to cut your maxilla too lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Magnum Opus

Bimax don’t fix this

C28F7ED2 7FB7 468B 9157 86446E21DF29

• +1
Once again brutal maxilla pill. Jaw and chin can easily be fixed, but u cant just push forward the entire middle of ur fucking skull. Poor gooks are not too far from blacks in regards to subhumanity

341CEAD9 1A32 4F88 BD6D 5A9AA7F4741E

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, subhuman incel, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
I have a feeling you gonna die during this procedure since mortality rate is like 9-10%, which is pretty high IMO.
Nevertheless, good luck if you decide to do it.
It’s not:

dude jfl
so brutal that you unironcally need a lefort 3

I’m 1/100000000000

It’s insane tbh finding out I need Lefort 3 at 18

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lasthope
BDC315AE 8C0A 49AB B17C 73CAA89D1F89

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ascension!, weebcel and 2 others
Just mew bro

Too risky, Geomaxx to sub Saharan Africa instead

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and looksseg
I recommend LeFort 2 + implants from a maximum aesthetic standpoint based on your eye position. LeFort 3 will make your eyes look deformed.

I’m too pussy to do Lefort 2 not gonna lie

What about coping with high cut Lefort 1?

• JFL
I’m too pussy to do Lefort 2 not gonna lie

What about coping with high cut Lefort 1?
Specially designed implants can help

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AtlasTH
ABF526BA 6F09 44A5 ABC1 8A17993D52B4

What the fuck Lefort 3 so expensive

• JFL
Specially designed implants can help

yeah I’m gonna do customizable implants with ramieri but the main problem is radix of the nose ( the upper part of the nose) seem like it’s impossible to move without Lefort 2/3 and I don’t know if it will look weird when rest of the face grow and the upper nose still in the same position

516551F0 64C8 4C00 8693 B68EA620517A

• +1
your life matters more than getting pussy

It will improve my social life, that's all I care about, I just want to have normal social circle (without being the side character of the group) and maybe a little bit above average looking asian GF it's impossible with the current looks I have

Last edited:
  • JFL
ASCEND MY SPASTIC PUG BROTHER YOU CAN DO IT, BECOME THE DOBERMAN YOUVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, subhuman incel and AtlasTH
Lefort 3 is crazy tho they literally cut your skull off no?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AtlasTH
i was the first one years ago who told u here u need lf3. 2/3y have passed and u didnt make any money to get surgery. Leave thise website plz.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, subhuman incel and AtlasTH
i was the first one years ago who told u here u need lf3. 2/3y have passed and u didnt make any money to get surgery. Leave thise website plz.

Lol, Lefort 3 coast 78$ k

Can you even get that money by working your entire life?

and money is not even problem, I’m just too pussy to do it

• +1
Lol dumbass dont get this surgery and listen to what actual blackpilled surgeon says @RealSurgerymax . Ur gonna ruin ur face, bcuz this procedure is for actual deformed ppl that have nothing to lose. If u were that deformed u would look extremely shit from the front as well. Being plain ugly is nowhere near deformed tier looks, also imagine the wrinkles from all this skin cutting.

• JFL
Lol dumbass dont get this surgery and listen to what actual blackpilled surgeon says @RealSurgerymax . Ur gonna ruin ur face, bcuz this procedure is for actual deformed ppl that have nothing to lose. If u were that deformed u would look extremely shit from the front as well. Being plain ugly is nowhere near deformed tier looks, also imagine the wrinkles from all this skin cutting.

@RealSurgerymax told me to get Lefort 2 and that is even risky more then 3

• JFL
@RealSurgerymax told me to get Lefort 2 and that is even risky more then 3
At least that doesnt pop ur eyeballs out and u have better chance of survival, but I personally wouldn't undergo any of this cartel tier gore bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, latincell95, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Probably the first Le Fort 2 case in PSL history. Definitely curious to see how it goes, if you do go for a major surgery like that.

• +1
Probably the first Le Fort 2 case in PSL history. Definitely curious to see how it goes, if you do go for a major surgery like that.
he needs lf3, lf2 is riskier and stupid tbh

• +1
he needs lf3, lf2 is riskier and stupid tbh
Nothing stupid about it. LF2 is great because it both advances the jaws and gives you the 3D effect of bringing the area around the nose forward. This is a major looksmax for Asians in particular.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 22126 and RealSurgerymax
Nothing stupid about it. LF2 is great because it both advances the jaws and gives you the 3D effect of bringing the area around the nose forward. This is a major looksmax for Asians in particular.
Yes, but it comes with more risks

• +1
@slavcelchinceljawcel
Jesus chirts

FC37963B 528A 4956 8BEE AB3C78B7092D
7DD7040F 0DC5 4779 AB7C AEEDE0EA858C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, subhuman incel and FutureSlayer
  • +1
"Specifically, Le Fort II fractures independently conferred a 94% increased risk of death (relative risk = 1.94; P < .01), but Le Fort I and III fractures were not significantly associated with death."

The study was regarding Lefort fractures from car accidents and injuries but I assume it would work with surgeries too.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and subhuman incel