Its over with pietro school

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Posts
34,725
Reputation
39,157
I did nothing during quarantine. Basicly i will be fucked from 3 subjects at least... Those fags demand shit tons of paper work and I AM NOT GONNA DO THAT. I just want to pass a year to not have problems in family and i have few people i like in class so it would be over if i would need to be in another class
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, CursedOne, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
Who dares wins
 
I did nothing during quarantine. Basicly i will be fucked from 3 subjects at least... Those fags demand shit tons of paper work and I AM NOT GONNA DO THAT. I just want to pass a year to not have problems in family and i have few people i like in class so it would be over if i would need to be in another class
Same. I am rotting here while I literally have 30 hours of undone work. I have a societal studies 5 hour assignment that was supposed to be handed in 3 weeks ago. I am subhuman in IQ and self-discipline. I'm honestly thinking of dropping out. I can't keep out and my grades are shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Pietrosiek
Same. I am rotting here while I literally have 30 hours of undone work. I have a societal studies 5 hour assignment that was supposed to be handed in 3 weeks ago. I am subhuman in IQ and self-discipline. I'm honestly thinking of dropping out. I can't keep out and my grades are shit.
I have plans for my life and i dont need school for them at all. Just family is crazy about that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have plans for my life and i dont need school for them at all. Just family is crazy about that
I don't. I need to get my free education if I want to have any prospect of success in my life. I have always been lazy tho.
Good luck with your plans bro, getting a degree might still help you, so it isn't all bad. :feelsokman:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You need Pietroluck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You need Pietroluck.
No. I need to will to do fucking shit work. You know what? I was going to take a break for run tomorow but fuck no. I need to be tpigh. I wont say that i was fuxking laying in the bad instead of studing. Im going for another 3.5km run tomorow and then pushups and pull ups and abs. Its all state of mind.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Last year in high school?
 
pietrodropout
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

Similar threads

WonkyChin186
Replies
10
Views
70
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
hopelive
Replies
1
Views
15
surgerymaxxed1
surgerymaxxed1
L
Replies
6
Views
32
ESR
ESR
basedhood
Replies
8
Views
44
basedhood
basedhood
eyes33
Replies
9
Views
38
eyes33
eyes33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top