It's over

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox

I will never experience teen love

A connection with another teenage foid, sneaking out, watching movies together. Cuddling.

All because of my bloat, that I cannot fix due to being in puberty.

Fucking brutal.

Gymmaxxing is off the table too, apparently, it just makes you an ogre and bloats you even more.

Fuck. Teenlovepill is so brutal. It's so fucking over.

:feelswhy:

Attachments

• cry.jpg
    cry.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 52452 and GabachoCopium
Are you bipolar

Teen love is cope

Don’t go on a deficit until you’re 17-18
Bad advice if he’s fat he will benifit slimming down to average-slightly chubby with a 6ish month deficit

Also teen love is cope bro it’s literally the same shit except instead of worrying about homework you have to worry about bills

And also you wont find a virgin

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Bad advice if he’s fat he will benifit slimming down to average-slightly chubby with a 6ish month deficit

Also teen love is cope bro it’s literally the same shit except instead of worrying about homework you have to worry about bills

Depends on how fat he is, if he’s sub 22-25 no need to cut

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I dislike every teenager that's experienced love

I'm 144 5'8 skinny fat

I dislike every teenager that's experienced love
Its the same shit only difference is you have to worry about hw instead of bills

And it wont be both your first times

Probably around 18 yes
I don't think I'm boneless though, probably just less bone density than chad
When I cheek bite my jaw becomes defined asf which is obvious, but i think its a good representation of what my jaw and face would look like ultra lean?

i was a fat ahh mf during my teen years, shit is brutal

i feel you cuh

When I cheek bite my jaw becomes defined asf which is obvious, but i think its a good representation of what my jaw and face would look like ultra lean?
What should I slim down to?

I will never experience teen love

A connection with another teenage foid, sneaking out, watching movies together. Cuddling.

All because of my bloat, that I cannot fix due to being in puberty.

Fucking brutal.

Gymmaxxing is off the table too, apparently, it just makes you an ogre and bloats you even more.

Fuck. Teenlovepill is so brutal. It's so fucking over.

:feelswhy:

You can use magick to get pussy

Ehhhh no

It gives you an slight idea but not necessarily solidity

It will probably look worse or better depending on ur chin head and how much ur cheekbones project forward and to the side and the height (maxilla projection)

Also depends on jaw width

Your fad pads will melt a good amount at around 19-20 which may help

Like i said if you have shit bones it doesnt matter how lean you get or debloated
Funky flamingo is an example

Ehhhh no

It gives you an slight idea but not necessarily solidity

It will probably look worse or better depending on ur chin head and how much ur cheekbones project forward and to the side and the height (maxilla projection)

Also depends on jaw width

Your fad pads will melt a good amount at around 19-20 which may help

Like i said if you have shit bones it doesnt matter how lean you get or debloated
Funky flamingo is an example
I think my cheekbones are well projected ngl

I think my cheekbones are well projected ngl
I used to be delusional sometimes you have reverse body dismorpgia

I hope you do have great bones but it is best to get multiple (13-20) unbiased opinions through both this website, whores on discord, and dudes on discord

I hope you do have great bones but it is best to get multiple (13-20) unbiased opinions through both this website, whores on discord, and dudes on discord
I don’t wanna risked getting doxxed

I’ve heard of stories of peeps getting doxxed on dis bitch

I don’t wanna risked getting doxxed

I’ve heard of stories of peeps getting doxxed on dis bitch
Do it on discord only then and delete the messages after

Well either way

Should I slim down or do something else?

Do it on discord only then and delete the messages after
TBH, i think im just gonna go into a hard cal deficit until i start seeing visible leanness in my body and face.

If that doesn't work and reveal mogger bones i guess its over :feelswhy:

No Semitic mysticism for me bhai
Please don't let a meme control your mind.

Every culture on earth practiced magick and that includes Europeans.
Download 34
Download 35
Download 33
Download 1
There are many forms of magick that haven't been corrupted by Jewish influence. I came to this forum to help other people. It's good to learn magick at a young age. I wish I started practicing at your age. You're probably in highschool. It's the easiest environment to get laid. I'll give you time to think about this. Please have an open mind. I'm offering you a chance to be much more powerful than someone who doesn't practice magick.

Please don't let a meme control your mind. View attachment 2934073

Every culture on earth practiced magick and that includes Europeans. View attachment 2934110View attachment 2934108View attachment 2934111View attachment 2934113There are many forms of magick that haven't been corrupted by Jewish influence. I came to this forum to help other people. It's good to learn magick at a young age. I wish I started practicing at your age. You're probably in highschool. It's the easiest environment to get laid. I'll give you time to think about this. Please have an open mind. I'm offering you a chance to be much more powerful than someone who doesn't practice magick.

You never answered did u turn yourself into chad with magic

Please don't let a meme control your mind. View attachment 2934073

Every culture on earth practiced magick and that includes Europeans. View attachment 2934110View attachment 2934108View attachment 2934111View attachment 2934113There are many forms of magick that haven't been corrupted by Jewish influence. I came to this forum to help other people. It's good to learn magick at a young age. I wish I started practicing at your age. You're probably in highschool. It's the easiest environment to get laid. I'll give you time to think about this. Please have an open mind. I'm offering you a chance to be much more powerful than someone who doesn't practice magick.

Teach me the magick to Chadify myself.

otherwise i don't want to meddle with spiritual powers beyond my understanding.

I've already met the beings in the ulterior world, they were mad at me and forced me to leave.

i no longer interact with them much, and stay inside the physical realm

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
  • +1
  • +1