It's possible to change zygo's shape and placement?

Best zygos a man can have tbh. Him, Doveri and Stefano Sala have the best I've seen:

View attachment 2448638

True high set zygos without undereye hollowness and good anterior projection are the rarest, most striking, masculinizing feature, even amongst models.
yeah they look high class af

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Never seen this asked before so I've opened this thread.

Let's say you have zygos shaped like Johnny Depp or Jon Kortajarena:
FCTFWHRWECcZbsu.jpg

model-jon-kortajarena-attends-a-single-man-premiere-on-january-11-in-picture-id96156414

But you would like to have them be more "straight" shaped (higher set?), like this morphs:
View attachment 1765931

2113181_78AF2932-8739-4C37-A9AB-1729B02F5B06.png

Those differences are also found on women too, let's look at Phoebe Tonkin and Taylor Hill:

05-marzo-2020-hollywood-california-phoebe-tonkin-temporada-3-de-hbo-westworld-premiere-de-los-angeles-celebrado-en-el-teatro-chino-tcl-imagen-de-credito-birdie-thompson-admedia-via-zuma-wire-2b45ep9.jpg

Cheekbones-ss.jpg

Everything I've read talked about cheek width reduction, and zygo implants for more anterior or lateral projection, but couldn't find anything that mentioned zygo's shape in detail.
What procedure or combination of procedures can change that (if any) if you wanted to? @RealSurgerymax

Amazing thread. I was thinking about this recently when studying cheekbones. I don't think it's worth though, as it has to be very meticulous and there's a high risk of it looking uncanny/ complications occuring for very little extra reward.

If you add prominence and ask for more anterior projection with your infra-malar implant at a slighly higher place you can change the natural contour to have more prominence at a higher point. (theory due to its customizability)

• +1
What happened to this forum? This thread is full of high effort examinations. This is the kind of dialogue that used to go on here.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and NegativeNorwood
Amazing thread. I was thinking about this recently when studying cheekbones. I don't think it's worth though, as it has to be very meticulous and there's a high risk of it looking uncanny/ complications occuring for very little extra reward.

If you add prominence and ask for more anterior projection with your infra-malar implant at a slighly higher place you can change the natural contour to have more prominence at a higher point. (theory due to its customizability)

I wouldn't do it if I were Johnny Depp tho. For me is quite easy ngl, just have cheekbone reduction combined with custom implants, as I have too wide cheekbones and large eye sockets (which give undereye hollowing).

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and greycel

FCTFWHRWECcZbsu.jpg

model-jon-kortajarena-attends-a-single-man-premiere-on-january-11-in-picture-id96156414

But you would like to have them be more "straight" shaped (higher set?), like this morphs:
View attachment 1765931

Those differences are also found on women too, let's look at Phoebe Tonkin and Taylor Hill:

05-marzo-2020-hollywood-california-phoebe-tonkin-temporada-3-de-hbo-westworld-premiere-de-los-angeles-celebrado-en-el-teatro-chino-tcl-imagen-de-credito-birdie-thompson-admedia-via-zuma-wire-2b45ep9.jpg

Cheekbones-ss.jpg

Everything I've read talked about cheek width reduction, and zygo implants for more anterior or lateral projection, but couldn't find anything that mentioned zygo's shape in detail.
What procedure or combination of procedures can change that (if any) if you wanted to? @RealSurgerymax
life fuel. I have high set cheekbones.

• +1

FCTFWHRWECcZbsu.jpg

View attachment 1765931

Cheekbones-ss.jpg

I'd rather have Jon k's zygos or ramirez's zygos than Taylor hill's tbh. That large, wide protruding mass with the nice s shaped ogee curve and the hollow cheeks is a great look

I'd rather have Jon k's zygos or ramirez's zygos than Taylor hill's tbh. That large, wide protruding mass with the nice s shaped ogee curve and the hollow cheeks is a great look

Both look great.
IMO perfect would be something like this

IMG 231006 221013 20231006 223731

• +1
Reactions: Unsh and bobsmith03

this is low set right?

ive noticed some peoples zygo arch is like an apple, its incredibly rounded. mine is like a line like this.

Too bad I have high set gonions + little forward grown cheekbone so its hard for me to get hollow cheeks

View attachment 2476334
this is low set right?

ive noticed some peoples zygo arch is like an apple, its incredibly rounded. mine is like a line like this.
View attachment 2476343View attachment 2476344

Too bad I have high set gonions + little forward grown cheekbone so its hard for me to get hollow cheeks

Yes those are low set. The bulkier and apple like they look, the lower set they are.
You can always get custom implants and achieve a different look if you want

Yes those are low set. The bulkier and apple like they look, the lower set they are.
like my masseter muscle almost touch my cheekbones its crazy. i don't think implants can change my masseter location

they’re not low, they’re high and wide

low set dont look like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Unsh
IMG 8402

low set is left cheek high set is right

IMG 8403
IMG 8401

Last edited:
like my masseter muscle almost touch my cheekbones its crazy. i don't think implants can change my masseter location
Do you think having high masseter insertions, where they sit above your gonions is good? I think a thread needs to be made on this. I feel like if they sit lower and on top of your gonions, then it could reduce angularity. However, higher masseter insertions can make your face look bloated at higher bf %.
My jawline has always been defined (even at a higher bf %, when I was obese lol), and I feel like it could be due to this.

Do you think having high masseter insertions, where they sit above your gonions is good? I think a thread needs to be made on this. I feel like if they sit lower and on top of your gonions, then it could reduce angularity. However, higher masseter insertions can make your face look bloated at higher bf %.
My jawline has always been defined (even at a higher bf %, when I was obese lol), and I feel like it could be due to this.
I think its the best if they sit right ontop of your gonions. my left masseter sits ontop and the right one is different position because my right gonion is slightly lower set i.e. longer ramus. this makes my right jaw look sloped/curved rather than angular like left jaw

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I am defininitely doing cheekbone reduction soon, already booked consultation. They call it cheekbone lowering here in my area. The purpose is to look less aggresive and make face more straight than round. I wonder if they can move the cheekbone more to the front so it compensates my lack of upper maxilla projection.

• +1