It's possible to change zygo's shape and placement?

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Never seen this asked before so I've opened this thread.

Let's say you have zygos shaped like Johnny Depp or Jon Kortajarena:
FCTFWHRWECcZbsu.jpg

model-jon-kortajarena-attends-a-single-man-premiere-on-january-11-in-picture-id96156414

But you would like to have them be more "straight" shaped (higher set?), like this morphs:
Chad

2113181_78AF2932-8739-4C37-A9AB-1729B02F5B06.png

Those differences are also found on women too, let's look at Phoebe Tonkin and Taylor Hill:

05-marzo-2020-hollywood-california-phoebe-tonkin-temporada-3-de-hbo-westworld-premiere-de-los-angeles-celebrado-en-el-teatro-chino-tcl-imagen-de-credito-birdie-thompson-admedia-via-zuma-wire-2b45ep9.jpg

Cheekbones-ss.jpg

Everything I've read talked about cheek width reduction, and zygo implants for more anterior or lateral projection, but couldn't find anything that mentioned zygo's shape in detail.
What procedure or combination of procedures can change that (if any) if you wanted to? @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, drop, jfbjfb and 6 others
Never seen this asked before so I've opened this thread.

Let's say you have zygos shaped like Johnny Depp or Jon Kortajarena:
FCTFWHRWECcZbsu.jpg

model-jon-kortajarena-attends-a-single-man-premiere-on-january-11-in-picture-id96156414

But you would like to have them be more "straight" shaped (higher set?), like this morphs:
View attachment 1765931

Those differences are also found on women too, let's look at Phoebe Tonkin and Taylor Hill:

05-marzo-2020-hollywood-california-phoebe-tonkin-temporada-3-de-hbo-westworld-premiere-de-los-angeles-celebrado-en-el-teatro-chino-tcl-imagen-de-credito-birdie-thompson-admedia-via-zuma-wire-2b45ep9.jpg

Cheekbones-ss.jpg

Everything I've read talked about cheek width reduction, and zygo implants for more anterior or lateral projection, but couldn't find anything that mentioned zygo's shape in detail.
What procedure or combination of procedures can change that (if any) if you wanted to? @RealSurgerymax
Bone shaving plus implants ez

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Allornothing and 1 other person

Makes lots of sense. Never seen a surgery case of it btw, probably because any kind hollow cheeks=giga halo and normies think that wide cheekbones=high cheekbones (duh), so probably almost no one got it done just because of that reason alone. Most people doing bone shaving are asians that end up with flat faces without any kind of definition, and most people doing implants have flat, non projected zygos and as such not hollow cheeks.
Someone with low/medium set, wide zygos hollow cheeks (think Phoebe Tonkin) that got bone shaving and custom implants for higher set zygos and better cheek hollow (like Taylor Hill's) must be giga rare.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, AscendingHero, ChristianChad and 1 other person
@Aesthetics_III What are your thoughts on this?

I've read this interesting post of yours:
"Low set just means they're vertically long. All cheekbones start/are set at the same place, under the orbits."

I have the same doubts as @valhalar:
"That is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure... then theoretically you could just shave the bottom of the cheekbone to create higher set cheekbones? I agree looking at scan since the zygo arch comes in around eye height, but there is mass on the bottom of the cheek bone."
"Yeah okay, but surely if Zarrinbal can cut the zygo and move it laterally, it's possible to just go in and shave off some of the lower mass of the zygo? Maybe some Korean doctors can do it... or is it related to a nerve there?"

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Amadeus, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Second type mogs so hard

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Wrote to Eppley to know what's his take on this, and to my surprise I got a response from him:

"As long as the need is augmentation to achieve the more ideal cheekbone shape then anything is possible with 3D designed implants. If a bony reductive change is required to achieve that shape, then the type of change achievable is more limited."

Obviously, for more info I would have to book a consult (which I'm not going to do), but I'm surprised about how approachable he is, very nice of him.

Would love to know why the change achievable is more limited and what is a reasonable expectation, but good to know that if you wanted to, you are not stucked with your zygo shape (albeit with changes smaller than someone who has very small zygos and gets custom implants done).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Danish_Retard
@Jade Mate, what do you think about this? Just from a theorical perspective, do you think that someone with cheekbones like this:

Morphed face 1

Can get zygoma reduction not to alter the width of the cheekbones, but to make them appear higher set and more vertical, like this ones:

Do you know if such a change is a reasonable expection/possible to achieve?

Just asking from pure curiosity, obviously someone like the first guy looks amazing per se, but never seen someone to undertake some cheekbone reshaping surgery, only asians (and they choose to end up with very flat, unaesthetic from a western perspective cheekbones).

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, ChristianChad and Jade
@NegativeNorwood

In theory, everything is possible because we have the technology and know-how to do it.

The main problem here, as usual, is the planning of it all.

Although you are not talking about feminization techniques, you could look at it from that perspective. So in that sense, anything can be shaped accordingly.

Now, I am not convinced that this is, in fact, the way to go (even though I have not seen you or whoever you are talking about).

In this situation, you can take steps to MAKE SURE you get what you want because sometimes, what we think we see in someone else is not exactly what they have.

Implants can be shaped so that you can have a soft, vertical, or whatever look you want; the problem is that the usual (famous) surgeons have their style, and guys and gals don't even know what they are getting into.

Basically, I am saying that anything is possible if you invest the time for planning and if you do more than the average guy to get what you want precisely.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and NegativeNorwood
@NegativeNorwood

In theory, everything is possible because we have the technology and know-how to do it.

The main problem here, as usual, is the planning of it all.

Although you are not talking about feminization techniques, you could look at it from that perspective. So in that sense, anything can be shaped accordingly.

Now, I am not convinced that this is, in fact, the way to go (even though I have not seen you or whoever you are talking about).

In this situation, you can take steps to MAKE SURE you get what you want because sometimes, what we think we see in someone else is not exactly what they have.

Implants can be shaped so that you can have a soft, vertical, or whatever look you want; the problem is that the usual (famous) surgeons have their style, and guys and gals don't even know what they are getting into.

Basically, I am saying that anything is possible if you invest the time for planning and if you do more than the average guy to get what you want precisely.

Makes complete sense. From what I've seen, many feminization procedures are actually reduction/reshaping surgeries marketed as such, so looking at it from that point of view is quite correct tbh. I think the more vertical cheekbones look very elegant and high class, they are a very striking and rare feature. Having hollow cheeks per se is quite rare these days and it's usually someone's "best feature", so I understand why there's no before and after cases of someone altering their cheekbone shape.

I'm thinking about this just in the theorical sense, imagine someone very good looking like the morphed face in my last post undergoing surgery to alter his cheek shape to a more vertical one like the other morphed face, that would be the base and the expected change and why I used the pictures, I wasn't thinking of me or any other person in general. But it's something of interest just because of the novelty of the idea to me, never seen this asked before on the internet or explained in good detail tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Jade
I guess it began for my cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and NegativeNorwood
Bruce Wayne (render based on Telltale Games interpretation) and Tyson Ballou also have the vertical cheekbones:

hossein-diba-40.jpg

hossein-diba-45.jpg

26ddc37c24e7f40332260e8883706d9a.jpg

74-616x800.jpg

Vertical, high set cheekbones + not too slanted forehead + tall and straight nosebridge + jaw without visible antegonial notch + top tier hair= High IQ, sophisticated model supervillain look.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, AscendingHero, justbentbro and 2 others
This thread is so ahead of it's time it's not even funny, just googled "cheekbone reshaping" and this is what came up:

Cheekbone reshaping google search

Literally a different world compared to...

reshaping a cheekbone from this shape (with just bone shaving or bone shaving+custom implants):

To this shape:
Cheekbones-ss.jpg

Or viceversa.

Everyone else is riding a square wheeled Vespa in a dirty slum's bumpy ground and we are flying on a private jet in comparison.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, RAMU KAKA, tom69 and 3 others
This thread is so ahead of it's time it's not even funny, just googled "cheekbone reshaping" and this is what came up:

View attachment 1768880

Literally a different world compared to...

reshaping a cheekbone from this shape (with just bone shaving or bone shaving+custom implants):

To this shape:
Cheekbones-ss.jpg

Or viceversa.

Everyone else is riding a square wheeled Vespa in a dirty slum's bumpy ground and we are flying on a private jet in comparison.
people take this site for granted

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, RAMU KAKA, tom69 and 3 others
people take this site for granted

Indeed. Imagine some dark triad, low inhib, high IQ surgeon reading this and naming the a procedure V-line cheeks or S-line cheeks (like the "V-line" jaw reduction surgery in Korea). I will claim proof of the name's rights here and ask for a royalty fee jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ChristianChad

"Low set just means they're vertically long. All cheekbones start/are set at the same place, under the orbits."

"That is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure... then theoretically you could just shave the bottom of the cheekbone to create higher set cheekbones? I agree looking at scan since the zygo arch comes in around eye height, but there is mass on the bottom of the cheek bone."
"Yeah okay, but surely if Zarrinbal can cut the zygo and move it laterally, it's possible to just go in and shave off some of the lower mass of the zygo? Maybe some Korean doctors can do it... or is it related to a nerve there?"

It depends tbh. Like you said, this site is light years ahead in theory about human aesthetics. I don’t think scientists have even begun to study what creates high and low cheekbones so we’re kinda shooting in the dark here.

Theoretically, it seems possible that shaving the bone can lead to higher set cheekbones.

65442666 156F 4B74 9995 1E51FCBFF1D1
E62A2913 FD90 4486 BB9D 1CC4869F0E1E

The first skulls cheekbones are a lot bulkier and finish lower, so it by shaving it off it could lead to higher set cheekbones. However, shaving it off would also lead to shaving off the “bulge” of the zygos, essentially leaving you with high set, but flat zygos. So you would then need to add an implant to the zygos to recreate the prominence.

Another thing is the shape of the zygos, you touched on it a little, and this honestly deserves a thread of its own, but essentially some zygos are square and straight while others curve downwards.

03D88FAD EA39 401D 8651 85A297CD07E0
501E0275 E32A 4608 99B0 D353A632F026

cheekbones that go straight (like Phoebe Tonkins), tend to prevent hollow cheeks (V line type) while cheekbones that go downward are able to create v line type hollow cheeks.

3A4CD541 6639 4AD7 867B 9923027B82CB
60118871 52F9 43EB 8D25 F8AEAD26F0C6

tbh i really don’t know, we’re just going to have to wait for surgeons and scientist to properly study the human skull and aesthetics

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, szolliontaraelis and NegativeNorwood
It depends tbh. Like you said, this site is light years ahead in theory about human aesthetics. I don’t think scientists have even begun to study what creates high and low cheekbones so we’re kinda shooting in the dark here.

Theoretically, it seems possible that shaving the bone can lead to higher set cheekbones.

View attachment 1768999View attachment 1769001

The first skulls cheekbones are a lot bulkier and finish lower, so it by shaving it off it could lead to higher set cheekbones. However, shaving it off would also lead to shaving off the “bulge” of the zygos, essentially leaving you with high set, but flat zygos. So you would then need to add an implant to the zygos to recreate the prominence.

Another thing is the shape of the zygos, you touched on it a little, and this honestly deserves a thread of its own, but essentially some zygos are square and straight while others curve downwards.

View attachment 1769013View attachment 1769014

cheekbones that go straight (like Phoebe Tonkins), tend to prevent hollow cheeks (V line type) while cheekbones that go downward are able to create v line type hollow cheeks.

View attachment 1769016View attachment 1769017

tbh i really don’t know, we’re just going to have to wait for surgeons and scientist to properly study the human skull and aesthetics

Wow, awesome response!

What kind of shape/type would you say that mine are? They are quite big and bulky tbh
Skull front

Skull side 2

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1768999View attachment 1769001

View attachment 1769013View attachment 1769014

View attachment 1769016View attachment 1769017

You two are actually right, look at how the bone shaving make his cheekbones "higher" (ignore retarded jaw reduction please). From one of the IG posts: "A well-performed reduction malarplasty should be able to symmetrically move the bone segments upward (to lift the skin and muscle) and inward (to narrow the facial width)".

Basically, someone with "low" or bulky, "S shaped" cheekbones can have bone shaving done and that will make them appear higher set and more "V shaped". The prominence can be augmented later with custom designed implants.
Now the question would be if bone shaving + custom implants can be done in a single procedure or if it's better to do it in two separate procedures (ie: bone shaving first, after that new CT scan for designing the custom implants). I know that for bimax patients, the implants in a second procedure are a better option, this should follow the same logic IMHO.

2667202_Screenshot_2021-12-30-05-53-34-086_com.instagram.android.png

Cavill's jaw gets mentioned a lot but actually his zygos are much better. This kind of cheekbones is legit ideal tbh.

Albeit I'm not a big fan of how he looks like in general, De Poot cheekbones are also ideal in every possible way. Look at that infraorbital rim projection and how straight, high yet prominent they are:

64add2796d593a5bcc47d0f3ebc203e05f1f0d9b.pnj

elias-de-poot-camina-en-la-pista-durante-el-coach-new-york-fashion-week-primavera-verano-2019-coleccion-fashion-show-en-nueva-york-ny-el-11-de-septiembre-de-2018-foto-de-jonas-gustavsson-sipa-usa-2erka72.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ChristianChad
Bump for Miro Cech, who also has 10/10 mogger zygos:

(Morphed with different, more even lips here):

3/4 view
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7347484e634f44433337705741773d3d2d3337393433393035332e313461376165626365663534306138303136343535333331323832352e6a7067

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Makes lots of sense. Never seen a surgery case of it btw, probably because any kind hollow cheeks=giga halo and normies think that wide cheekbones=high cheekbones (duh), so probably almost no one got it done just because of that reason alone. Most people doing bone shaving are asians that end up with flat faces without any kind of definition, and most people doing implants have flat, non projected zygos and as such not hollow cheeks.
Someone with low/medium set, wide zygos hollow cheeks (think Phoebe Tonkin) that got bone shaving and custom implants for higher set zygos and better cheek hollow (like Taylor Hill's) must be giga rare.
wait so you mean that if you were to get inframalar implants with projection you could achieve hollow cheeks by it?

• +1
wait so you mean that if you were to get inframalar implants with projection you could achieve hollow cheeks by it?

Yes if you are lean. Custom infraorbital malar implants can add width to the cheekbones or not add any width and augment the height of the infraorbital rim plus it's projection. If you see this guy here:
2996260_1658418463342.jpg

You will see that his cheekbones have lots of anterior projection compared to the asian guy posted earlier, who pre reduction had more lateral projection than the morph. If the asian guy wasn't brainwashed by asian "beauty standards", he would have lost weight, avoid jaw reduction and get custom infraorbital malar implants to augment his cheekbones anterior projection to compliment the reduction, so he would end with cheekbones like the morph I posted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8869
Yes if you are lean. Custom infraorbital malar implants can add width to the cheekbones or not add any width and augment the height of the infraorbital rim plus it's projection. If you see this guy here:
2996260_1658418463342.jpg

You will see that his cheekbones have lots of anterior projection compared to the asian guy posted earlier, who pre reduction had more lateral projection than the morph. If the asian guy wasn't brainwashed by asian "beauty standards", he would have lost weight, avoid jaw reduction and get custom infraorbital malar implants to augment his cheekbones anterior projection to compliment the reduction, so he would end with cheekbones like the morph I posted.
so if someone were to get them and lean down hollow cheeks are a possibility?

• +1
so if someone were to get them and lean down hollow cheeks are a possibility?

Yes.
This thread is a bit more complex than that, because it is about changing the cheekbone's shape and placement, and assumes hollow cheeks at all times.
If you are lean and don't have hollow cheeks due to lack of cheekbone prominence, then custom implants will give you hollow cheeks. Look for @Saiyan results as a good example, he was very lean and got a custom infraorbital malar implant, which looks like this:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8869
This image does a good job explaining high cheekbones with good anterior projection vs low cheekbones with bad anterior projection:

2118242_1605669921049.jpeg

Note how the unsexy face composite has wider, vertically longer and rounder cheekbones. One of the main differences between both is that the sexy face doesn't have "wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth", which is correlated with not just better collagen, but also better anterior projection in the infraorbital malar region (better undereye support).

This means that if the man with the unsexy face wanted to get surgery to look like the sexy face, he would have to get both zygomatic reduction and a custom infraorbital-malar implant after it, because he has too much lateral projection but too little anterior projection. This is where the asian zygomatic reduction results usually fail and tend to look like crap 99.9% of the time...they remove the excessive lateral projection but don't add the necessary anterior projection, ending up with that flat faced, narrow pancake look. The addition of the implant should also prevent skin sagging very effectively (he would have very similar bone mass but just differently distributed, in contrast to only less bone mass perfoming zygomatic reduction alone).

How this is so overlooked is beyond any kind of reasonable comprehension to me.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Mongrelcel and dakchuh
This image does a good job explaining high cheekbones with good anterior projection vs low cheekbones with bad anterior projection:

2118242_1605669921049.jpeg

Note how the unsexy face composite has wider, vertically longer and rounder cheekbones. One of the main differences between both is that the sexy face doesn't have "wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth", which is correlated with not just better collagen, but also better anterior projection in the infraorbital malar region (better undereye support).

This means that if the man with the unsexy face wanted to get surgery to look like the sexy face, he would have to get both zygomatic reduction and a custom infraorbital-malar implant after it, because he has too much lateral projection but too little anterior projection. This is where the asian zygomatic reduction results usually fail and tend to look like crap 99.9% of the time...they remove the excessive lateral projection but don't add the necessary anterior projection, ending up with that flat faced, narrow pancake look. The addition of the implant should also prevent skin sagging very effectively (he would have very similar bone mass but just differently distributed, in contrast to only less bone mass perfoming zygomatic reduction alone).

How this is so overlooked is beyond any kind of reasonable comprehension to me.

Higher resolution pics of the unsexy vs sexy face composites, plus a 3/4 view of the sexy face I could find reading the study:

Unsexy vs sexy face

Sexy face 3 4 view

Could have hollower cheeks and more definition, but the AI generated image would have pronounced hollow cheeks if he were leaner, albeit that's not the point. The point is that small cheekbones = high cheekbones, and they can be augmented with custom designed implants if desired and get high set and prominent De Poot-like zygos. Too wide cheekbones (unsexy face) needs zygoma reduction + implants for high set and prominent De Poot-like zygos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh
Yes.
This thread is a bit more complex than that, because it is about changing the cheekbone's shape and placement, and assumes hollow cheeks at all times.
If you are lean and don't have hollow cheeks due to lack of cheekbone prominence, then custom implants will give you hollow cheeks. Look for @Saiyan results as a good example, he was very lean and got a custom infraorbital malar implant, which looks like this:
Actually lifefuel will get this done jfl at buccal fat removal

• +1
Mid set dovetailing with high set arch like cavils are ideal

• +1
Mid set dovetailing with high set arch like cavils are ideal

Pretty much. De Poot's and Miro Cech's are also like that but a bit more prominent. Legit ideal cheekbone shape tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Higher resolution pics of the unsexy vs sexy face composites, plus a 3/4 view of the sexy face I could find reading the study:

View attachment 1791840
View attachment 1791841

Could have hollower cheeks and more definition, but the AI generated image would have pronounced hollow cheeks if he were leaner, albeit that's not the point. The point is that small cheekbones = high cheekbones, and they can be augmented with custom designed implants if desired and get high set and prominent De Poot-like zygos. Too wide cheekbones (unsexy face) needs zygoma reduction + implants for high set and prominent De Poot-like zygos.

Richard Ramirez for comparison with the unsexy face:

Unsexy face
0_Richard-Ramirez-Mugshot.jpg
serial-killer-quotes.jpg

Plenty of people here would say to the unsexy face "lose weight and get custom implants" for zygos like Ramirez.
If you observe well enough, you'll notice that implants and weight loss only won't suffice if the unsexy face wanted zygos like Ramirez, as he still has wider, rounder cheekbones than him. He still needs a zygomatic reduction done before the custom implants to have those kind of zygos, coupled with some smaller custom jaw implants.

If the unsexy face had only infraorbital malar implants, plus custom jaw implants, he would have a doll like, too wide and big face that wouldn't suit his neck width, ending up looking like a fragile bloated looking cuck. Zygoma reduction + custom infraorbital malar implants and smaller custom jaw implants would give him a face much more aesthetic and proportionally better suited to his neck width, kinda like Ramirez's face (which still is wide as fuck, just not overly so).

it’s not that important a d you would probably look super uncanny

idk why you would do such things if you had depp cheekbones

it’s not that important a d you would probably look super uncanny

idk why you would do such things if you had depp cheekbones

Not if looking exactly like Depp, I've used him just as an example of low cheekbones and he already looks great as it is, but for someone like the unsexy face composite (cheeks too wide and flat), reduction + implants should be more than worth it if properly done.

Bumping this thread with more cheekbone moggers:

@Boxingfan O'pry morph
3006129_OPRY_MORPH.jpg

This specific Tyson Ballou picture:
Tyson ballou cheekbones

Super aesthetic shape on both. I've used the morph and not O'pry because the morph seems to have more prominence than him while having the same very high placement and shape. Ballou also has very high but low mass cheekbones, and they can only be fully appreciated under very specific lighting like in that picture. Imagine having that cheekbone shape and placement with just a bit more projection, so they can be seen most of the time and not just under very specific lighting...peak aesthetics IMO.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro

Pretty much yes. Which one looks better depends entirely on the rest of the face tbh, Kortajarena has medium set and high mass but looks awesome due to his tall skull and very square jaw + tall and wide chin. O'pry has very high but low mass cheekbones that look great on him due balancing to his compact midface and his round shaped jaw + big chin. You seem to have a very wide jaw that compliments your medium set, high mass cheekbones, so it wouldn't be wise to shave them despite the higher set ones looking more aesthetic when viewed in isolation IMO.

• Love it
Reactions: Tom Jones
Pretty much yes. Which one looks better depends entirely on the rest of the face tbh, Kortajarena has medium set and high mass but looks awesome due to his tall skull and very square jaw + tall and wide chin. O'pry has very high but low mass cheekbones that look great on him due balancing to his compact midface and his round shaped jaw + big chin. You seem to have a very wide jaw that compliments your medium set, high mass cheekbones, so it wouldn't be wise to shave them despite the higher set ones looking more aesthetic when viewed in isolation IMO.

Good response. My zygos are maybe OP compared to my jaw, even though it’s still decent. Also my temples are a little narrow

• +1
Good response. My zygos are maybe OP compared to my jaw, even though it’s still decent. Also my temples are a little narrow

You have nothing to worry about tbh. I really have very wide zygos with little anterior projection and recessed infraorbital rims, so I would ascend a lot with reduction + custom infraorbital-malar implants. I've made this thread with my situation in mind and now that I could find the info I needed I'm simply using it to post some more examples of cheekbones I find aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
You have nothing to worry about tbh. I really have very wide zygos with little anterior projection and recessed infraorbital rims, so I would ascend a lot with reduction + custom infraorbital-malar implants. I've made this thread with my situation in mind and now that I could find the info I needed I'm simply using it to post some more examples of cheekbones I find aesthetic.
Zygos are love, zygos are life

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and NegativeNorwood
Some of the highest set zygos I've ever seen, Bruce Wayne's render already posted in this thread above but with different lighting:

Bruce wayne front
hossein-diba-42.jpg

Has some infraorbital recession, but the zygos themselves look as high set as O'pry's but with more prominence.

Samuele Doveri also has very aesthetic zygos:
Samuele doveri 7
Samuele doveri
98632b5aa8ae0c72a176ce3181a659b6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, wannabel00ksmaxxer and ChristianChad

Lololol NO. some people's arches start lower (their ears are also lower set as well).

Lololol NO. some people's arches start lower (their ears are also lower set as well).

I have recopilated plenty of info about this since making this thread.

It comes down to two things:

- How wide the cheekbones are: the wider, the lower set they are. Cheekbone reduction osteotomy makes the zygomatic arch higher, by moving the bone segments inward (making the cheekbones narrower) and upward (higher set). Here's an explanation by a surgeon, followed by a before and after with CT scans included:

- How compact the orbits are: More compact orbits allow the cheekbones to start higher. Custom infraorbital malar implants with saddle to augment the infraorbital rim height can do this.

Basically, even someone with a very bad starting point of large orbits and wide cheekbones (ie: typical asian person) can achieve O'pry tier cheekbones with reduction + custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Dropping this brutal narrow cheekbone pill right here:

DsNpGxHWsAAF8Pd 20230604 194828
DsNpGxHWsAAF8Pd 20230604 194812 20230604 212442

Max Henhappel, left original, right edited with narrower cheekbones and stronger lower third.

Wide cheekbones are BAD, men need narrow yet well projected cheekbones to look best.

Very high IQ thread, thanks for the effort Op !

• Love it
View attachment 2448613
reminds me of mike pishek

Best zygos a man can have tbh. Him, Doveri and Stefano Sala have the best I've seen:

Foto stefano sala dasha si sono lasciati 1

True high set zygos without undereye hollowness and good anterior projection are the rarest, most striking, masculinizing feature, even amongst models.