It's Probably Over for you if you are not European, Latino, Mena, BBC, Korean, Ladakh, Mulatto, Pure Blood Han Chinese(rare ethnicity)

S

soontobechadlite

Silver
Of course unless you are HTN-Chad but outside of these Pheno and ethnicities it's harder for a dude

Would you guys agree to that?

And btw for mulatto I meant mulatto with white dad and black mom

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Lynxress
So basically every race listed

So basically every race listed
If you think that's every race possible you don't really know about races that's barely anything at all

India and China together with Indonesia Japan Vietnam Taiwan and few other make up kost of the world population

And i only listed pure blood han Chinese which are extremely rare in China so I didn't list all Chinese

Ladakh Indian is also not all of India just the aryans in kashmir that european women often visit to get breed by them (literally)

Then Koreans because of kpop halo

And at Bbcs I should have clarified that likely only BBC that are african American, Senegalese, Gambian, cameroonian, Malian, congolese, South Sudanese, Jamaicans, Solomon islanders and Haitians are heavy slayers

I didnt list all of India chiná Pakistán Bangladesh south east Asia or most of africa so there is still more people groups in the world population wise that I didn't mention

And in east Asia I only listed Korean
Pure Blood Han Chinese is very rare so I don't count it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sportsmogger
If you think that's every race possible you don't really know about races that's barely anything at all

India and China together with Indonesia Japan Vietnam Taiwan and few other make up kost of the world population

And i only listed pure blood han Chinese which are extremely rare in China so I didn't list all Chinese

Ladakh Indian is also not all of India just the aryans in kashmir that european women often visit to get breed by them (literally)

And at Bbcs I should have clarified that likely only BBC that are african American, Senegalese, Gambian, cameroonian, Malian, congolese, South Sudanese, Jamaicans, Solomon islanders and Haitians are heavy slayers

I didnt list all of India chiná Pakistán Bangladesh south east Asia or most of africa so there is still more people groups in the world population wise that I didn't mention

All BBC's are slayers lol, except for Pygmies

Spaniards are Pajeets.

Nigerians are also slayers. Japanese can also do well as some have jomon ancestry

The rest j agree with

• +1
Reactions: shabby890