Most guys I know are cucked to hell by their gfs

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Every guy I know who's in a LTR is turbo cucked by their gfs except one who is a blackpilled Chad

Their gfs control them and control their finances, don't let them leave the house, don't let them cope with video games ect

A few weeks ago my friend and his gf came to stay round my house. It was the first time he'd seen a PS5 irl, he said that he really wanted one and was probably going to buy it. His gf glared at him like he'd spoken out of line and told him there was no chance she was letting him get one because it was 'too big' and would ruin the living room aesthetic, and he backed down like the submissive dog that he is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: even though he's a 6'2 chadlite who mogs her by 2 points

Another guy I know who is beta to the extreme literally doesn't have sex with his gf. They just don't do it. He pays all the bills/expenses. She doesn't even shave her legs the filthy animal

This is what you have awaiting you if you manage to 'ascend' :feelskek:

@geezcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SEPRAY, FacialStructure404, trueceI and 97 others
My brother for example is owned and whipped by his wife. She will not allow him to leave the house and see his friends. She literally doesn't have a job; has never had one and has no intention of ever getting one. My brother pays for absolutely everything and she lives off his money. + they live in a fucking penthouse, the rent is like 2.5k a month not including bills. They both deserve severe beatings

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs, SEPRAY, FacialStructure404 and 38 others
Such is the life of a subChad. Having to put up with foids retardation cause they have infinite SMV and will leave you for the next Chad.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, FacialStructure404, PubertyMaxxer and 25 others
Such is the life of a subChad. Having to put up with foids retardation cause they have infinite SMV and will leave you for the next Chad.

Even Chads are giga whipped. I just don't get it

Must be the plastics in the water or something.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, greywind, Pikabro and 27 others
Every guy I know who's in a LTR is turbo cucked by their gfs except one who is a blackpilled Chad

Their gfs control them and control their finances, don't let them leave the house, don't let them cope with video games ect

A few weeks ago my friend and his gf came to stay round my house. It was the first time he'd seen a PS5 irl, he said that he really wanted one and was probably going to buy it. His gf glared at him like he'd spoken out of line and told him there was no chance she was letting him get one because it was 'too big' and would ruin the living room aesthetic, and he backed down like the submissive dog that he is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: even though he's a 6'2 chadlite who mogs her by 2 points

Another guy I know who is beta to the extreme literally doesn't have sex with his gf. They just don't do it. He pays all the bills/expenses. She doesn't even shave her legs the filthy animal

@geezcel
What's the blackpilled chad like?

Are you referring to yourself?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Ppl post bluepills of manlets and dad bodcels having gfs but then fail to realize that the relationship is transactional not attraction based.

Women settle a ton and use these guys for attention on social media, the guy gets sex and she gets money/attention from posting him on tiktok they want us retards to post it around and say "we have hope bros"

This is what happens behind the scenes in all those relationships

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, greywind, Pikabro and 19 others
@SMESH

This is how 80% of Chads behave here

Meanwhile this attitude is insanely rare

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Pikabro, n0rthface and 11 others
Chads get whipped the least because most of them dont LTR

The niggas in LTR's are only out of there for desperation because they can't get sex anywhere else. It's all normies getting whipped and used by women lmao.

• +1
Reactions: kismaxx, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
What's the blackpilled chad like?

Are you referring to yourself?
I lived with him for a few years. He doesn't give a shit about women, their demands, what they have to say ect doesn't put up with any bullshit. He knows he can replace his gf instantly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, infini, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 9 others
because it was 'too big' and would ruin the living room aesthetic
Giphy

Seen this shit more times than I care to count

Every man get's totally absorbed by their gf in the UK. Her friends become his friends, her life becomes his until he is a submissive, abused hound.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Luffymaxxing, arabcelxxx and 20 others
@SMESH

This is how 80% of Chads behave here

Meanwhile this attitude is insanely rare

I’ve noticed this is UK mainly yes. I think it’s the extreme competition that makes them like this, knowing their girl can leave them any second for the next Chad. For example if you’re a Chad in Moldova obviously your girl knows she can’t get much better and will do anything to make you stay.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Oberyn and 9 others
I wasn’t whipped by my ex. We’d go out for drinks together and fancy meals and then go home and have incredibly rough sex and cuddle

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Zylk and 2 others
I’ve noticed this is UK mainly yes. I think it’s the extreme competition that makes them like this, knowing their girl can leave them any second for the next Chad
It becomes a constant game of walking on egg shells to keep the pussy tap turned on. The thought of potentially having no access to pussy scares them even though their lives would be 10x better. My friends don't even care about their gfs/wives because they cheat on them every chance they get, it's purely for the consistent pussy access.

To be a man is to be a faggot in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Pikabro, Wallenberg and 15 others
No the reason is that modern western men lost charisma and masculine virtues. Giving too much power to women. Feminist society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde, arabcelxxx, greywind and 13 others
I lived with him for a few years. He doesn't give a shit about women, their demands, what they have to say ect doesn't put up with any bullshit. He knows he can replace his gf instantly
What's his gf like?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Xangsane
even though he's a 6'2 chadlite who mogs her by 2 points

Just because you see it this way doesn't mean his gf thinks the same,she probably has better options than him in her dms which is why she behaves the way she does.You guys put way too much emphasis on just looks,maybe his pipe game is weak af and she dogs him out for it

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and tyronelite

@geezcel
Hearing this is reassuring, I always question how sex could possibly be on the agenda when I see brutally mismatched couples (3 couples met this description in the B&B I stayed in for 2 weeks)

A guy that I met with from an app to go drinking with told me the story of how his gf who he shared an apartment with had valentines flowers sent to his place by the guy she was cheating on him with. He broke up with her but she is still living with him jfl.
He was drinking with his workmates and was the soundest guy in the group/ easiest to talk to but suffered the brutal fate of all norwooding Low Tier Normies

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, Preoximerianas, Indeed and 2 others

@geezcel
all dogshit. When I was a skinny clownish looking moron, all i had was good eyes, deep voice, and 6'3 height, I still got laid and didn't even bother with women's bullshit.

Its only when you decide to LTR with a girl and try to act like you belong to eachother. I don't even think monogomy is legit unless you are like 80 years old. Maybe some people have true love but i've yet to see it ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 17829
Not sure never met her

shes stacy tier though
White stacies live life on tutorial mode
Love island pheno, I bet

Meanwhile I know a htb hapa in an ltr with a white high tier chadlite but they seem to be fine, neither one is controlling

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PrinceLuenLeoncur and forevergymcelling
just dont marry

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 15577
Tbf I have a big dick which might be why the dynamic was so good in my reltionships

My last gf looks and money mogged me- but she did also dump me so idk

@Xangsane does my ex mog me in your opinion or no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Just because you see it this way doesn't mean his gf thinks the same,she probably has better options than him in her dms which is why she behaves the way she does.You guys put way too much emphasis on just looks,maybe his pipe game is weak af and she dogs him out for it
He just has a beta personality. She barely uses instagram, she has like 100 followers and her profile private.

The guy is just a friendly beta who avoids confrontation. His personality is not congruent with his looks. Any girl would be able to exploit him

His ex was literally a 5'1 landwhale and she still controlled and berated him in front of his friends ect

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, AscendingHero and Yliaster
i see youre posting this shit in honor of world water day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Pikabro, Deleted member 16357 and 21 others
all dogshit. When I was a skinny clownish looking moron, all i had was good eyes, deep voice, and 6'3 height, I still got laid and didn't even bother with women's bullshit.

Its only when you decide to LTR with a girl and try to act like you belong to eachother. I don't even think monogomy is legit unless you are like 80 years old. Maybe some people have true love but i've yet to see it ever.
I'm obviously not talking about getting laid. This thread is about LTRs

To have a successful LTR, the girl has to see herself as below you. You need to have the more dominant personality and put her in her place. It's really that simple. She needs to know that you will leave if she dares do something out of line

Jfl at the amount of guys that give their gfs second chances after she's caught chatting her ex ect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16474, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
Any time I get a one night from a club with a goodlooking slim girl I message her afterwards just to test if they will fuck again and they usually dont. Even if I just intend on fucking them once more because my memory of the first slay was blurry I'll try get the repeat slay
I wonder if their unwillingness to meet again is because they regret it because when they sobered up they realized I wasn't Chad enough to deserve a one night stand or do they know that they can never have anything serious with a guy they gave a one night stand to because they wont have any leverage over him and wont be able to control him and turn him into a cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421, dracosondracos, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Any time I get a one night from a club stand with a goodlooking slim girl I message her afterwards just to test if they will fuck again and they usually dont. Even if I just intend on fucking them once more because my memory of the first slay was blurry I'll try get the repeat slay
I wonder if their unwillingness to meet again is because they regret it because when they sobered up they realized I wasn't Chad enough to deserve a one night stand or do they know that they can never have anything serious with a guy they gave a one night stand to because they wont have any leverage over him and wont be able to control him and turn him into a cuck
It's usually regret tbh

Sometimes when I slayed, I'd stay over cause I cba to get a cab home at 4am and in the morning, you could see regret written all over their face. Made them feel like the worthless slags that they are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: based_pakichad421, dracosondracos, Sub0 and 8 others
Ppl post bluepills of manlets and dad bodcels having gfs but then fail to realize that the relationship is transactional not attraction based.

Women settle a ton and use these guys for attention on social media, the guy gets sex and she gets money/attention from posting him on tiktok they want us retards to post it around and say "we have hope bros"

This is what happens behind the scenes in all those relationships

She’s hot id fuck her

At the end of the day it’s just the normie experience, but at least they still get sex regardless of jestermaxxing

So automatically they mog most users here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and volcelfatcel
White stacies live life on tutorial mode
Love island pheno, I bet

Meanwhile I know a htb hapa in an ltr with a white high tier chadlite but they seem to be fine, neither one is controlling
He made her delete all her social media :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
so getting into an LTR isnt worth it and getting sex isnt either cus i dont value meaningless pleasure.. great 👍

• So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421
At the end of the day it’s just the normie experience, but at least they still get sex regardless of jestermaxxing

So automatically they mog most users here
what sex?
missionary for 5 minutes where the woman is just tolerating it
they arent doing any better than incels here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421, infini, AscendingHero and 4 others
what sex?
i have 5 minutes of doggy, 1 minute of standing fuck, than she goes down suck that dick then i fuck her in the shower in multiple positions than i take her back to the living room mouthfuck a bit, fuck her missionary for 2 minutes then i cum on her and she swallows or i just leave it on her face

@Nameless_Sunflower @ropemax @FAKEDRIP @Baldingman1998 @PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Pikabro, Deleted member 14323 and 4 others
It's usually regret tbh

Sometimes when I slayed, I'd stay over cause I cba to get a cab home at 4am and in the morning, you could see regret written all over their face. Made them feel like the worthless slags that they are
Legit, this was what it felt like with the German girl I slayed last week

• JFL
Reactions: infini
what sex?
Lucky for me 5 minutes is all I need

i have 5 minutes of doggy, 1 minute of standing fuck, than she goes down suck that dick then i fuck her in the shower in multiple positions than i take her back to the living room mouthfuck a bit, fuck her missionary for 2 minutes then i cum on her and she swallows or i just leave it on her face

thats gosha only, you're subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13332

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, Hueless and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, chawaje and volcelfatcel

I SKULLFUCK BOTH @Vermilioncore and HIS LOVER MWAH MWAH:feelsgood::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
no ghost of kyiv for not being gosha you coper
yes i do cope but you make me look weak in public so i gotta defend yes im ugly cave creature abused dog cuck puppet, fuck you!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
im actually very handsome , you faggot maggot ridden idiot @volcelfatcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Must be the plastics in the water or something.
It's not about being Chad or not. Bluepilled men are just beta and soy regardless of their looks level. I was hanging out with a bluepilled Chad last weekend and I couldn't believe this 6'2" mogging machine didn't know his worth in the dating market. This bluepilled Chad was getting eye fucked by JBs as we stood in line to enter the club, but yet he left the club early to go and slay his fat single mom FWB, no jokes. I know FWB is not that serious but he could do way better even for FWB. Bluepilled men just put pussy on a pedestal and respect women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, infini, Wallenberg and 15 others