It’s ridiculous that you have to be an asshole to your girlfriend to maintain a relationship

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,691
Reputation
4,007
Like bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid, Resonant, tansel and 1 other person
Cucked
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and ReccesedSlavic
Almost every girl likes being dominated, this is just inevitable unless you're chad with far higher value than her
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
what mind games lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
Like bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
Bitches are backwards man the more you treat them like shit the more theyre into you
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
How do you degrade someone ?
Girls degrade themselves by picking relationships with men who insult and menepulate them. These men also degrade them by doing said manipulation
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
28
Views
141
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
25
anaverageman
anaverageman
Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
36
maxilexo
maxilexo
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
11
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

  • ReccesedSlavic
  • idklxm
  • IOD
  • FoidMayweather
  • maximuslaid
  • Orion
  • Resonant
  • 5"11Manlet
  • batman1997
  • standardcel
  • fearoffoids2.0
Back
Top