ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,700
- Reputation
- 4,044
Like bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Life is hard for sensitive young men like usLike bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
Girls have a degrading kinkLike bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
Maybe we are low testLife hard for sensitive young men like us
How do you degrade someone ?Girls have a degrading kink
You have to manipulate a girl into liking if you aren’t perfectwhat mind games lmao
is this about the girl who blocked you lolYou have to manipulate a girl into liking if you aren’t perfect
Bitches are backwards man the more you treat them like shit the more theyre into youLike bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
Yes we are no longer talkingis this about the girl who blocked you lol
Girls degrade themselves by picking relationships with men who insult and menepulate them. These men also degrade them by doing said manipulationHow do you degrade someone ?