It's sad to see posts of guys getting excited about a girl being interested in them.

T

twojei

Master
I was reading @ShawarmaFilth's post about how a girl got interested in him, and reading the comments I realized how axnious and excited he was for her, and then I realized shit, we get so excited for some rando woman who somehow got interested in us while those same women probably doesn't even feel that excited to be honest due to how many dudes hit them up. I mean, the sad part is that I don't think that most of the time the girl feels the same way...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, Giorgio, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
On the other hand, at least let them enjoy the moment and relive it in their minds as rapists

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and twojei
Deja ese bobo delirante en su mundo XD:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
Qué? Cómo así? Acaso era falso el post o es que el tipo se montó toda una fantasía que no es real JFL?
Es real el post, pero seamos enserio que esa muchacha ni le interesa nada a ese maricon jajajjaaja
Es solo para que se siente mejor ella/sube el ego
En conclusión: es solo por atención

• So Sad
Qué? Cómo así? Acaso era falso el post o es que el tipo se montó toda una fantasía que no es real JFL?
+ Los mods son unos cerdos hijeputas XD

• JFL
Es real el post, pero seamos enserio que esa muchacha ni le interesa nada a ese maricon jajajjaaja
Pero uno se puede sentir mal por el, claro.
El no sabe que lo están usando

Hablaré en inglés ahora jfl.

To be honest, it is brutal bro. Specially when a girl knows you're interested in her, because now you don't know that if when the stars talking to you, it is genuine interest or she is just manipulating you. Damn...

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Hablaré en inglés ahora jfl.

To be honest, it is brutal bro. Specially when a girl knows you're interested in her, because now you don't know that if when the stars talking to you, it is genuine interest or she is just manipulating you. Damn...
Girls are like this by nature
They love to use men for different reason
Online for the attention and short validation
And when the dopamine go down they stop talking

• So Sad
literally me when i met my oneitis lol. 100s? i was probably one of the 1000 guys she was talking with but i was so desperate at the time that i fell for it.

• So Sad