Its scary how alot of people died just by taking the COVID vaccine

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmatterspill
And some Who took It have side effects till this day..

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Zeruel, Orvka381 and 6 others
dnr 2018cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, humanoidsub7 and fuxkdakikez
jewish chemicals

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
The chinese ones were more safe because they used old school inactivated virus tech instead

• +1
Reactions: murdah, LooksThinker and Esteban1997
Not many died

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
i think my oneitis didnt take it

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
I’m glad 🙂 I never took that shut

I thought it was five years after the shot we were supposed to die. I tjought I had a couple years.

I know so many people who still get nausea and feel fevrish since taking that fcking scamxxine

Yep 10 million deaths in America according to the VAERS Database. The people that are still alive are a ticking time bomb and contagious to the people around them as the spike protein is transmissible per the CV patents. Also, roughly 80% of our population are now genetically modified organisms due to the DNA modifying technology which according to the patents removes the mark of YAH and inputs the mark of the beast aka 666 into the DNA in every cell in their body (yes this is in the patents but not spelled out like this). In accordance to the supreme court rulings any and all GMO's are property of the creators. So the Humans that took these biological weapons of war created by the Edomite scum, are now stripped of whatever rights they had left and are nothing but slaves.

So 80% of people are eternally damned and of the 20% left I bet majority have a false religion, not true believers or are atheists. The path is strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life and few there be that find it.

All life insurance companies reported a total increase of 40% in deaths, and 75% increase in stillborn of the vaccinated females.

All for a virus that doesn't exist as it's never been isolated outside of a computer simulation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: plukee and murdah
Yep 10 million deaths in America according to the VAERS Database. The people that are still alive are a ticking time bomb and contagious to the people around them as the spike protein is transmissible per the CV patents. Also, roughly 80% of our population are now genetically modified organisms due to the DNA modifying technology which according to the patents removes the mark of YAH and inputs the mark of the beast aka 666 into the DNA in every cell in their body (yes this is in the patents but not spelled out like this). In accordance to the supreme court rulings any and all GMO's are property of the creators. So the Humans that took these biological weapons of war created by the Edomite scum, are now stripped of whatever rights they had left and are nothing but slaves.

So 80% of people are eternally damned and of the 20% left I bet majority have a false religion, not true believers or are atheists. The path is strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life and few there be that find it.

All life insurance companies reported a total increase of 40% in deaths, and 75% increase in stillborn of the vaccinated females.

All for a virus that doesn't exist as it's never been isolated outside of a computer simulation.
I took the vaccine and now i have heart problems and hypertension ive never had this problem ever since i took this shit

if you die from a shot, you're a faggot and deserve it

• JFL
I took the vaccine and now i have heart problems and hypertension ive never had this problem ever since i took this shit
I got schizophrenia after 8 months this was it fuvking Shit

• Woah
I quit my job to avoid the jab and I don't regret it.

• +1