• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SensitiveYoungMan
Sean Connery mogs

scott or irish your all subhuman far as im concerned

thank god im superior arab

• Love it
Reactions: sweetheart
Is scotland hard? I saw a tiktok the other day of a stacylite scottish girl with a fat sub 5 jfl

Is scotland hard? I saw a tiktok the other day of a stacylite scottish girl with a fat sub 5 jfl
As someone who has lived in scotland for my entire life. I can confirm this country is easy mode for (NT) ugly morons. Stacy/stacylite with ugly guy would be rare in other countries but it’s super common to see. I swear scottish girls have no looks standards at all, just be native to the country and NT and you can slay even as a mutant creature

However I’m still incel, non nt with no social connections and I find it hard af to talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
As someone who has lived in scotland for my entire life. I can confirm this country is easy mode for (NT) ugly morons. Stacy/stacylite with ugly guy would be rare in other countries but it’s super common to see. I swear scottish girls have no looks standards at all, just be native to the country and NT and you can slay even as a mutant creature

However I’m still incel, non nt with no social connections and I find it hard af to talk to girls
Damn. The north atlantid pheno girls in scotland fog hard. NT Pill is life

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
you can say fuckin a lot

Damn. The north atlantid pheno girls in scotland fog hard. NT Pill is life
It is life, especially here, I always ignore ntpill deniers, if they lived in this country they would definitely be singing a different tune

We are the lowest of the low

@SensitiveYoungMan

lol. Its over for all Brits imagine thinking being the bottom and of shit is any different from being the top of the shit 💩 aka English