It's so easy

• +1
Reactions: Summer and Deleted member 10679
Keep photoshopping his pics lmao. Coping trucel.

NCTTheSubhuman2

showing how many girls you got in a thread tagged mogs while saying its ez is also mog
That's not a mog thread by definition. I'm not the first to post such a thread anyway.

People shit on you a lot on this forum. But I actually believe you slay, don't really care either. It is fun watching you argue on end with people who are convinced you're a larper, a liar. But they continue because of a slight sense of jealousy. Make a megathread once you get get the surgeries down and tag me please
Why are you deep-throating OP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 4430, Blackout.xl and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10679, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
@Hozay @The_God
I don’t know, you tell me.
View attachment 851597
How's that related here? By that time that guy had been posting the same fucking thing 10 times over and over again when I posted that comment, the same way @Turtle had. It had gotten extremely annoying for everyone. Hardly bullying by definition.

Lol at calling someone downward grown when your midface is longer than my lifespan

View attachment 851556
dude that's not him jfl

man you niggas are retarded

everyone trusts me and when i tell and confirm the truth

you will feel dumb bro

wontstop is slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, sytyl, lutte and 2 others
dude that's not him jfl

you will feel dumb bro

wontstop is slayer
I keep telling these retarded fucks but they are literally retarded. Smfh man. You're one of the few sane people on here I swear. It's like talking to a brick wall. I've never bullied anyone but after his pics I can't take that italian trucel Dog NCT seriously any more. JFL what a genetic joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
dude that's not him jfl

you will feel dumb bro

wontstop is slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7 and Deleted member 2634
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and lutte
dude that's not him jfl

you will feel dumb bro

wontstop is slayer
are you gonna suck him like you suck salludon now? no offence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 9380 and sytyl
Why my Badoo looks different from yours? I don’t have the messages and activity buttons, only a list where it says "all connections"

Pm pics then. If true I will defend you.
I don't know if I can trust you. As of now only 4 people are on my list since RealLooksmaxxer has been removed.
only trust me and @sytyl

other than that your list is fucked up man
Don't know if @joeveniro is a bad guy tbh, he seems good to me, along with @WadlowMaxxing . Is @MedMaxxing trustable?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 9072
Why my Badoo looks different from yours? I don’t have the messages and activity buttons, only a list where it says "all connections"
Where do you live? I'm European

I don't know if I can trust you. As of now only 4 people are on my list since RealLooksmaxxer has been removed.

Don't know if @joeveniro is a bad guy tbh, he seems good to me, along with @WadlowMaxxing . Is @MedMaxxing trustable?
I am trustworthy, many people have pmed me pics for rates and Ive never doxxed or done anything of that nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679

I mean idk those guys

but I know for sure @sytyl is a good man and has never ever doxxed me before

You can ask others too
Someone has doxxed me before and i never doxxed them back
@tapout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 10679, sytyl and 1 other person
@Hozay @The_God
How's that related here?
It’s not, I just found it ironic having the “Are you pro-bullying?” question come from you.
By that time that guy had been posting the same fucking thing 10 times over and over again when I posted that comment, the same way @Turtle had. It had gotten extremely annoying for everyone. Hardly bullying by definition.
Disregarding the fact most people would’ve considered it bullying regardless... There’s tons of other examples that could’ve been used.

I mean idk those guys

but I know for sure @sytyl is a good man and has never ever doxxed me before

You can ask others too
Someone has doxxed me before and i never doxxed them back
@tapout
@tapout doxxed you? I'll never PM him then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 9072
@tapout doxxed you? I'll never PM him then
no not @tapout
he never doxxed me jfl

he knows i never doxx
i am one of the only people he sent me pics too
i dont leak too anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 7776
It’s not, I just found it ironic having the “Are you pro-bullying?” question come from you.

Disregarding the fact most people would’ve considered it bullying regardless... There’s tons of other examples that could’ve been used.
OK here's the official status quo: I don't bully. I could have done it on many occasions but I haven't ever done it. When people keep barking for me non-stop, I'm forced to retaliate but other than that I'm a peaceful person really. I'm not here to bully. These 2 faggots have been barking for me for at least 2 months iirc.

I wonder whose side you're on, aren't you supposed to be neutral as a staff member anyway?

It amazes me how people claim slayer, yet won’t post pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
boring. meaningless. never posted a photo of any slay despite me requesting it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and lutte
It amazes me how people claim slayer, yet won’t post pics.
JFL if you post your face publicly on this forum tbh. There's a lot of negatives associated with doing so and hardly any pros. I have a select few individuals I trust, those will be the ones who'll see my face, period.

Why do you think almost no one does it? There are reasons for this. Duh

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 9072
boring. meaningless. never posted a photo of any slay despite me requesting it.
Ngl I'm tempted to start YouTube to put your little mind at ease finally. Like, I'll videotape myself taking a piss, brushing my teeth, preparing my meals for leanmaxxing, sitting in my car, petting my dog, since you so desire to be my personal CCTV.

Nevertheless, when I go to SA I'll write my username on her ass cheeks, I'll deliver on the promise

You can ask multiple users. I do not dox. I see no need to save pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I am trustworthy, many people have pmed me pics for rates and Ive never doxxed or done anything of that nature.
Send and ill btfo everyone on this thread

Ngl I'm tempted to start YouTube to put your little mind at ease finally. Like, I'll videotape myself taking a piss, brushing my teeth, preparing my meals for leanmaxxing, sitting in my car, petting my dog, since you so desire to be my personal CCTV.

Nevertheless, when I go to SA I'll write my username on her ass cheeks, I'll deliver on the promise
You're a pathetic worm. You're as narcissistic as Crisick except Crisick is actually good looking. lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
You can ask multiple users. I do not dox. I see no need to save pictures.
OK so currently the list consists of: @WadlowMaxxing @MedMaxxing @sytyl (already done) @joeveniro unless I forgot to add another user. Only a select few people as this place is toxic as fuck. JFL if you post your pictures publicly on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and WadlowMaxxing
You're a pathetic worm. You're as narcissistic as Crisick except Crisick is actually good looking. lmao
Tenor 13

I'm sorry, did you say something?

OK here's the official status quo: I don't bully. I could have done it on many occasions but I haven't ever done it. When people keep barking for me non-stop, I'm forced to retaliate but other than that I'm a peaceful person really.
I disagree, your extensive post history has me think otherwise.
I wonder whose side you're on, aren't you supposed to be neutral as a staff member anyway?
Not exactly, I can have my own opinions, express my thoughts on matters, I just can’t use my position to unfairly to take advantage.

For example, I can’t just go and unjustly ban someone because I disagree with them. Which actually happened to me in the past with another mod, so knowing how shitty it feels, I’m not going to do the same.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 10679 and sytyl
@Hozay @BIGDICCJIM ¿Qué tan bueno es mi español? Se honesto.

20201206 000242

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 2214
I disagree, your extensive post history has me think otherwise.

Not exactly, I can have my own opinions, express my thoughts on matters, I just can’t use my position to unfairly to take advantage.

For example, I can’t just go and unjustly ban someone because I disagree with them. Which actually happened to me in the past with another mod, so knowing how shitty it feels, I’m not going to do the same.
I'd be curious to see where I bullied someone other than these 2 faggots barking for me. Because I legit can't remember any other instance of doing so

JFL if you post your face publicly on this forum tbh. There's a lot of negatives associated with doing so and hardly any pros. I have a select few individuals I trust, those will be the ones who'll see my face, period.

Why do you think almost no one does it? There are reasons for this. Duh
People post their face all the time. But I suppose it’s it’s different for you because people legit hate you lmao.

I'd be curious to see where I bullied someone other than these 2 faggots barking for me. Because I legit can't remember any other instance of doing so

Tons of pages of posts, granted, not every single one can be considered bullying. Regardless, with 11K posts here you’re essentially guaranteed to have bullied someone, at some point. Even I have, tons of times, in fact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and sytyl
@Hozay @BIGDICCJIM ¿Qué tan bueno es mi español? Se honesto.

View attachment 851652
If you're talking with both of us, you should say "sean honestos", so it's plural.

"Ir hoy", no "venir hoy". That would be like saying "I'm sorry, but I can't gone today".

Your Spanish is ok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and lutte
People post their face all the time. But I suppose it’s it’s different for you because people legit hate you lmao.
Not all people, but you're right, they do hate me which is exactly why I'm only going to send them to a select few people

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
If you're talking with both of us, you should say "sean honestos", so it's plural.

"Ir hoy", no "venir hoy". That would be like saying "I'm sorry, but I can't gone today".

Your Spanish is ok.
Thanks man. I'm still learning. Ngl these latinas are the major motivation for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

Tons of pages of posts, granted, not every single one can be considered bullying. Regardless, with 11K posts here you’re essentially guaranteed to have bullied someone, at some point. Even I have, tons of times, in fact.
Okay so basically all I see is I only bully in response to some fags barking for me on end.

And also, I don't think the posters literally obsessing over MMs or some random Chad are heterosexual so as per the rules they don't belong on this forum imo. Think about it logically: Do you think heterosexual guys obsess over other GL guys like this? Which is why I called out @Taylorswift because he was/is clearly gay.

Regarding this latter part ^, I'm talking about a select few specific posters on this forum, not you or most people. The rules say you can't be here if you're gay, that's about it.

Okay so basically all I see is I only bully in response to some fags barking for me on end.

And also, I don't think the posters literally obsessing over MMs or some random Chad are heterosexual so as per the rules they don't belong on this forum imo. Think about it logically: Do you think heterosexual guys obsess over other GL guys like this? Which is why I called out @Taylorswift because he was/is clearly gay.

Regarding this latter part ^, I'm talking about a select few specific posters on this forum, not you or most people. The rules say you can't be here if you're gay, that's about it.
As a forum revolving around male looks and male self-improvement, it’s rather hard to tell whether some users on this forum are actually gay or just an aspie admiring MM’s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 10679
As a forum revolving around male looks and male self-improvement, it’s rather hard to tell whether some users on this forum are actually gay or just an aspie admiring MM’s.
But why would you admire some other guy(s) as a heterosexual guy to this extent? It just looks and sounds unhealthy to me. I almost never post on these RateMe threads coz I frankly don't care. And I'm straight.

It's one thing to admire a guy for his great looks in a heterosexual manner and to a heterosexual degree, and another to obsess over them like they're your crush which I've seen some guys do this but since I'm not a faggot I won't name them.