It's so easy

Badoo is way easier than tinder, I did it a few months ago and I got really good results too and on Badoo, they reply to my messages.

Badoo is way easier than tinder, I did it a few months ago and I got really good results too and on Badoo, they reply to my messages.

You got... 7 matches?

You got... 7 matches?
No, I had a lot more, it just doesn't show them all. Badoo doesn't show a number at the top like Tinder. But if you look at the second picture, you can see how popular my profile was. And this was done in only 1 day.

No, I had a lot more, it just doesn't show them all. Badoo doesn't show a number at the top like Tinder. But if you look at the second picture, you can see how popular my profile was. And this was done in only 1 day.
It did show my matches for me iirc. Weird. By the way that morph is really good, you should fix your NCT, that's your main flaw

It's one thing to admire a guy for his great looks in a heterosexual manner and to a heterosexual degree, and another to obsess over them like they're your crush which I've seen some guys do this but since I'm not a faggot I won't name them.
The line of what constitutes homosexual behavior or not, is different for every individual. Nevertheless, I’d consider it crossed once it’s evident one has sexual tendencies toward whichever male in question and not just extreme envy. Which usually isn’t the case on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
jbw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
JBW is law but

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It did show my matches for me iirc. Weird. By the way that morph is really good, you should fix your NCT, that's your main flaw
How would you rate this morph? It's obvious that it's fake in the ear of course but how would you rate it regardless?
127631950 379310086640252 5960477284922732755 n

6psl or so
Too bad there is no way for me to get those eyes. However I know that I can get that hair since mine is extremely thick, so I am letting it grow to get to exactly that length and that type of hairstyle. Then with a lip filler I'll get those lips, and I'll get a rhinoplasty also, then maybe I can fraud eye color somehow with contact lenses that aren't for myopia. Then I'll look like the morph except for the eye shape and eye size.
I'll also gymmax and fix my skin.

I'd be curious to see where I bullied someone other than these 2 faggots barking for me. Because I legit can't remember any other instance of doing so
LMAO. Bullied me? You Manlet uncanny looking freak - I mog you to hell & back & actually have proof of my lays (& have more of more of them than you) unlike you. You're a subhuman who depends entirely on validation from miscellaneous incels for your self worth. JFL @ the mere concept that this utter non-entity of a human thinks he has 'bullied' a superior male like me. Your uncanny- looking jaw implants must have become infected & the infection spread to your peanut-sized brain.

LMAO. Bullied me? You Manlet uncanny looking freak - I mog you to hell & back & actually have proof of my lays (& have more of more of them than you) unlike you. You're a subhuman who depends entirely on validation from miscellaneous incels for your self worth. JFL @ the mere concept that this utter non-entity of a human thinks he has 'bullied' a superior male like me. Your uncanny- looking jaw implants must have become infected & the infection spread to your peanut brain.
Who are you barking for retard? Did I bully you?

I've proven my slays to the people I trust. Lmao at you

And I've never ever got any surgeries yet I'm still 5.5psl already according to sytyl and trm

jfl latin american countries dont count
Tbh, even the most subhuman whites can get matches in third world countries so not surprising.

Tbh, even the most subhuman whites can get matches in third world countries so not surprising.
It's different in SA I think but I'll try Argentina next week upon 6ft5manlet's advice

I mean idk those guys

but I know for sure @sytyl is a good man and has never ever doxxed me before

You can ask others too
Someone has doxxed me before and i never doxxed them back
@tapout
What about the sandmuttrat? Sorry @sytyl you can not be trusted 😔

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7776, sytyl and 1 other person
I disagree, your extensive post history has me think otherwise.

Not exactly, I can have my own opinions, express my thoughts on matters, I just can’t use my position to unfairly to take advantage.

For example, I can’t just go and unjustly ban someone because I disagree with them. Which actually happened to me in the past with another mod, so knowing how shitty it feels, I’m not going to do the same.
Which mod? I'll beat him up
5ddbea5c837f47bbe260ddb5ce44f954.gif

you
you said that
No, no, no sir I said I was "severely homo" which was misinterpreted by the mods as homosexual when I obviously meant homosapien
Anyways it wasn't worth the 70% ban :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 7776 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
No, no, no sir I said I was "severely homo" which was misinterpreted by the mods as homosexual when I obviously meant homosapien
Anyways it wasn't worth the 70% ban :lul:
no i remember when you posted you are gay and want to get banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 7776
no not @tapout
he never doxxed me jfl

he knows i never doxx
i am one of the only people he sent me pics too
i dont leak too anyone
Yes brah is one of the most chill guys here
I miss our beef tho we were funny af