Its so hard to get money

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
All the jobs are hard as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
imagine not havin a job

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
a nigs gotta eat somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
NiBBaCel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i would die for any job jfl
I dont wanna go to uni, dont have enough money to uni, need money for surgery, I dont even have money to hang with homies

i want to sniff vagina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
sell crack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Become a robber

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
deal drugs

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
I dont wanna go to uni, dont have enough money to uni, need money for surgery, I dont even have money to hang with homies
That's how you get money. You need to be properly educated to make good money in the first place.

That's how you get money. You need to be properly educated to make good money in the first place.
Ur right.
Didnt go to uni for 2years after graduating highschool and I dotn even have money. Feel utter loser tbh

Ur right.
Didnt go to uni for 2years after graduating highschool and I dotn even have money. Feel utter loser tbh
IF U WENT straight to uni after highschool u would have a bsc in a year jfl and could big money maxxx

IF U WENT straight to uni after highschool u would have a bsc in a year jfl and could big money maxxx
Fuck.. I had mental disease and didnt study at all. Ofc didnt go uni thus that..
I dont have to serve for army tho.. every korean Male needs to serve it for 2years

go to uni and sell pills to pay for it, and yes all jobs are hard that why people pay you to do it.

Fuck.. I had mental disease and didnt study at all. Ofc didnt go uni thus that..
I dont have to serve for army tho.. every korean Male needs to serve it for 2years
so why u not?

Not true. That's how you get a piece of paper without any practical skill.

OP, I suggest you to learn how to code. You don't need to go 150k in debt just to hear an oldcel teaching you from books that are 10 years old. There are plenty of valid and free courses online.

You just need the will and discipline that you probably don't have because you wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. It's fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and toolateforme

OP, I suggest you to learn how to code. You don't need to go 150k in debt just to hear an oldcel teaching you from books that are 10 years old. There are plenty of valid and free courses online.

You just need the will and discipline that you probably don't have because you wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. It's fucking over.
Lmao, if I go to uni I needa get loan?
Fuark uni seems really fun tho. Life is brutal. Being born in korea fucked me up.
My face, no house party culture, extreme superficial society, people are ugly as fuck, etc

I wanna get a job like convenient store. I tried shipping heavy stuff and its fucking killingme
I don't think your small frame and height, is suitable to heavy lifting.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

Coders will not be paid much in 5-10 years of time, they're being trained by millions right now.

Just apply for the famous celebrity job
Coders will not be paid much in 5-10 years of time, they're being trained by millions right now.
You could say that about doctors or lawyers. The skilled ones are still making millions if not hundreds of millions. They open their own businesses or switch fields with the knowledge they have