It’s summer, why aren’t any of you running a massive NuMbErS gAmE?

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
Time to watch daygame infields and take massive fucking action like RSD Tyler says. Stop hiding behind your Cheeto dusted keyboards waiting to be pre selected on tinder. Save it for the rainy season

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 19445, Chadeep and 4 others
That's it. I am fucking DONE with being a loser. See you out there boyo!

Lookism pua

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Curry Suicide, incel194012940 and 10 others
Time to watch daygame infields and take massive fucking action like RSD Tyler says. Stop hiding behind your Cheeto dusted keyboards waiting to be pre selected on tinder. Save it for the rainy season
Nobody has time 4 that sht

Because cold approach makes me cringe.

Because cold approach makes me cringe.
So you’re gonna live on tinder? Dating apps are dead bro, the algorithms killed it. With the Ukraine/Russia war, you can probably find a tourist who is receptive to being approached. Can’t find that on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Because all of them need to spend their time crying in my threads while I drown in pussy lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17448
So you’re gonna live on tinder? Dating apps are dead bro, the algorithms killed it. With the Ukraine/Russia war, you can probably find a tourist who is receptive to being approached. Can’t find that on tinder
Dead? I fuck every week a new girl from there. This weekend I have 3 different dates with sex. Don't write bullshit please.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
I'm autistic. :feelsbadman:

Dead? I fuck every week a new girl from there. This weekend I have 3 different dates with sex. Don't write bullshit please.
Nice who did you use on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I bet the quality is lacklustre

I bet the quality is lacklustre

Yes, look how lackluster it is. Now that you already saw it I will delete the pic for privacy reasons. It's over for you.

Last edited:
Game is everything, whos down to hit the streets?

Not saying to use Tinder either. I simply do nothing.

Do you dress well and wait for choosing signals?
I dress well, wait for IOI's, then attempt to make friends. From there warm approach becomes an option.

its winter where I live

Tinder isn’t super hard tbh unless you live in like the Midwest or the Rocky Mountain region.

I just raise my age from 20 to 25 and slay mostly in the 23-26 range by larping as a rich tech dude.

Once you hit a certain level of looks tinder is mostly about status.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend