It's Time for EVERYONE Here to Take the GLUTEPILL (SERIOUS) (UNDERRATED MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT)

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
7bi68.gif

- You, after reading this post.

The importance of physicality is often spoke of on this forum, as well as discussion often about which muscle groups, specifically, are important for visual aesthetics. The tier list usually includes shoulders, upper back, neck, and chest all somewhere up at the top - specifically when considering clothed aesthetics.

However, a startling new pill HAS TO BE SWALLOWED: THE GLUTEPILL.

Glutes are INSANELY important for your overall aesthetics. Your glutes are the driving force of power for your hips. It is a signifier of FERTILITY and STRENGTH to have well developed glutes with no postural issues (looking at you, anterior pelvic tilt).

Women ultimately see strong, powerful glutes as your DRIVING POWER to go BALLS DEEP while you're fucking the shit outta them.

Compare:

Versus an aesthetic gluteal area:

But don't take my word for it, let's look at the facts:

This study found that GLUTES WERE THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT MUSCLE FOR LARGER SIZE PREFERENCE:

"Women reported preferring larger obliques, followed by glutes, abdominals, biceps, shoulders, triceps, calves, deltoids, quadriceps, pectoralis, latissimus dorsi, forearms, tibialis anterior, and trapezius."

Over 50% of women deemed glutes as important for determining a man's physical attractiveness:

"Participants’ also answered an additional “yes/no” question for each muscle: “Does this muscle affect men’s attractiveness?” Figure 5 shows the percentage of yes responses for each muscle, revealing eight muscles over the 50% of yes for both sexes (obliques, abdominals, glutes, deltoids, shoulders, triceps, pectoralis, and biceps) and one also for male participants (latissimus dorsi)."

In fact, it's ACTUALLY THE ONLY GENUINELY IMPORTANT LOWER BODY MUSCLE:

"With the exception of the glutes, all the muscles that were deemed to be important for men’s attractiveness were in the upper body."

OK, so that's aesthetics. But did you know that glutes are also INSANELY IMPORTANT for functional/fighting strength? READ ON:

Included in the top 6 exercises in this author's list at the top is glute bridges. STRONG DRIVING FORCE IN THE HIPS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SQUAT POWER IN GRAPPLING:

So, there you have it. Functional and aesthetic reasons to be training this INSANELY IMPORTANT MUSCLE.

So how to do it?

Barbell hip thrusts are the number one movement you'll be doing for gluteal development.

As you can see by this chart, this movement gets insane activation out of your glutes. Doing squats for glutes is cope. Over 2x or more activation!

SQUATS should not be your movement for developing glutes. Many individuals can squat insane amounts but experience terrible gluteal development because of their own physical anatomy. YOU MUST TARGET IT DIRECTLY unless you already know you have great glutes.

Doing reverse pyramid with barbell hip thrusts should be enough to build some mass, as this is a muscle group that is meant to be large in humans (should be the largest on your body). Additional accessory work on it is optional.

Male glutes are almost as fetishized as female glutes by women. There's even a subreddit dedicated to baseball pants on men.

Inb4 "muh muhhmuhhh gay man ass!" STFU WHILE I GO GIGA-BALLS DEEP IN YOUR MOM WITH MY SUPERIOR GLUTEAL DEVELOPMENT YOU PROJECTING FAGGOT!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: based_pakichad421, zeshama, A L P H A M A L E and 37 others
Mods consider moving this to best of the best as I don't want too many normies to realize the important of glutepill, should be limited to contributing members of the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 6273 and 13 others
dn read lol xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Neurose
Yeah Ass muscle are needed to fix Antior pelvic tilt. Its will improve posture too.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
dn read lol xD
This isn't offtopic section you retarded khhv faggot, take your shitposts back there. I am trying to actually looksmax and fuck gym thots here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6273, f0rmless and 10 others
gay man ass also dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 9488 and RealLooksmaxxer
all the prettyboy chads i see have tiny asses tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, datboijj and RealLooksmaxxer
Yes, but they can break your physique if they get too big. You need to especially have good hamstring development to match, or else you will look weird.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, SPFromNY914, No Bones Dax and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, A L P H A M A L E, f0rmless and 16 others
all the prettyboy chads i see have tiny asses tho
Prettyboys don't slay. They have no need for gluteal development. They never use their glutes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
Good thread. No ass no life.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 3323 and RealLooksmaxxer
Yes, but they can break your physique if they get too big. You need to especially have good hamstring development to match, or else you will look weird.
Same with everything besides maybe lateral deltoid.

so basically tl:dr - get thicc?

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
This isn't offtopic section you retarded khhv faggot, take your shitposts back there. I am trying to actually looksmax and fuck gym thots here.
i have no glutes doesn't affect me at all
keep coping with ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
so basically tl:dr - get thicc?
Indeed, backed up by science showing it's important for both fighting skills and attracting women.

Still be lean tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
keep coping with ass
Of course it doesn't affect you, you'd be a subhuman khhv either way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 7651, Lolcel and 2 others
Of course it doesn't affect you, you'd be a subhuman khhv either way.
i still can't fathom males being handholdless and kisless tbh, thats basically greeting chicks JFL

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273, highT and 1 other person
keep coping with ass
ye im not sure about this.

wouldnt a big ass mean birth giving hips n shit? and upper body strength is more important than anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Mr.cope
7bi68.gif

- You, after reading this post.

The importance of physicality is often spoke of on this forum, as well as discussion often about which muscle groups, specifically, are important for visual aesthetics. The tier list usually includes shoulders, upper back, neck, and chest all somewhere up at the top - specifically when considering clothed aesthetics.

However, a startling new pill HAS TO BE SWALLOWED: THE GLUTEPILL.

Glutes are INSANELY important for your overall aesthetics. Your glutes are the driving force of power for your hips. It is a signifier of FERTILITY and STRENGTH to have well developed glutes with no postural issues (looking at you, anterior pelvic tilt).

Women ultimately see strong, powerful glutes as your DRIVING POWER to go BALLS DEEP while you're fucking the shit outta them.

Compare:

View attachment 896371

Versus an aesthetic gluteal area:

View attachment 896373

But don't take my word for it, let's look at the facts:

This study found that GLUTES WERE THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT MUSCLE FOR LARGER SIZE PREFERENCE:

"Women reported preferring larger obliques, followed by glutes, abdominals, biceps, shoulders, triceps, calves, deltoids, quadriceps, pectoralis, latissimus dorsi, forearms, tibialis anterior, and trapezius."

Over 50% of women deemed glutes as important for determining a man's physical attractiveness:

"Participants’ also answered an additional “yes/no” question for each muscle: “Does this muscle affect men’s attractiveness?” Figure 5 shows the percentage of yes responses for each muscle, revealing eight muscles over the 50% of yes for both sexes (obliques, abdominals, glutes, deltoids, shoulders, triceps, pectoralis, and biceps) and one also for male participants (latissimus dorsi)."

In fact, it's ACTUALLY THE ONLY GENUINELY IMPORTANT LOWER BODY MUSCLE:

"With the exception of the glutes, all the muscles that were deemed to be important for men’s attractiveness were in the upper body."

OK, so that's aesthetics. But did you know that glutes are also INSANELY IMPORTANT for functional/fighting strength? READ ON:

Included in the top 6 exercises in this author's list at the top is glute bridges. STRONG DRIVING FORCE IN THE HIPS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SQUAT POWER IN GRAPPLING:

So, there you have it. Functional and aesthetic reasons to be training this INSANELY IMPORTANT MUSCLE.

So how to do it?

Barbell hip thrusts are the number one movement you'll be doing for gluteal development.

View attachment 896379

As you can see by this chart, this movement gets insane activation out of your glutes. Doing squats for glutes is cope. Over 2x or more activation!

SQUATS should not be your movement for developing glutes. Many individuals can squat insane amounts but experience terrible gluteal development because of their own physical anatomy. YOU MUST TARGET IT DIRECTLY unless you already know you have great glutes.

Doing reverse pyramid with barbell hip thrusts should be enough to build some mass, as this is a muscle group that is meant to be large in humans (should be the largest on your body). Additional accessory work on it is optional.

View attachment 896403

Male glutes are almost as fetishized as female glutes by women. There's even a subreddit dedicated to baseball pants on men.

Inb4 "muh muhhmuhhh gay man ass!" STFU WHILE I GO GIGA-BALLS DEEP IN YOUR MOM WITH MY SUPERIOR GLUTEAL DEVELOPMENT YOU PROJECTING FAGGOT!
I already knew this. Good thread. @Copemaxxing try this stop moaning about lack of masculinity

got ass implants now im chad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, GetShrekt, Lolcel and 2 others
i still can't fathom males being handholdless and kisless tbh, thats basically greeting chicks JFL
ok i agreed with u but stop being cocky, your a teenage ethnic on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and RealLooksmaxxer
ye im not sure about this.

wouldnt a big ass mean birth giving hips n shit? and upper body strength is more important than anything
Glutes =/= hips boyo. And as the study I quoted in the OP said, glutes were the only lower body muscle that mattered to women and also the 2nd most important in their opinion in terms of size development.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Lolcel and Deleted member 7866
9CA84697 91F2 4107 9C09 FE6D7EF5D1FD

• JFL
legit thread

i would never fuck a man without a good ass

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1751 and 6 others
Glutes =/= hips boyo. And as the study I quoted in the OP said, glutes were the only lower body muscle that mattered to women and also the 2nd most important in their opinion in terms of size development.
i just dont feel comfy developing something on my body that i would like on a womans body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and RealLooksmaxxer
You must stay hip
263ec370505633e0260e78f181794c4c.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RealLooksmaxxer
i just dont feel comfy developing something on my body that i would like oI n a womans body
women love it cause it shows them you can give them good dick, up to you though

• +1
I agree, I already witnessed the glutepill in Irl, I saw girls mocking a friend of mine for having a straight ass, and another time in class, a girl showed a photo of a guy in his underwear to another girl.
Best of the best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and RealLooksmaxxer
ur like "i cant imagine being kissless hugless, women do that to me ever day 😎"
no, i cant imagine it not happening at least once a guys life JFL at autism

• +1
its true these bitches also eat ass idk why they are attracted to ass but they are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dadfa, Deleted member 7866 and RealLooksmaxxer
isnt that muscle the kegels? or are kegels and glutes interlinked
there is no physical marker for kegels and the pc muscle development, so how would that by a sign you can give good dick?

• +1
no, i cant imagine it not happening at least once a guys life JFL at autism
yea that part is exaggerated, im young af and truecel and even i have had handhold & hug (no kiss on lips but other kisses) from non family girls

I'm somali so...

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
its true these bitches also eat ass idk why they are attracted to ass but they are
LMAO

this is weird af tbh, i thought only guys liked ass
there is no physical marker for kegels and the pc muscle development, so how would that by a sign you can give good dick?
huh

isn't there also a study that bigger ass = bigger on the other side?

An APT ass is miles apart from an actually well developed glute on guys(also the roundness depends on your muscle belly so there's that). I have good glute genetics and Pre-covid days when I was gymcelling I had caught chicks mirin my butt. Post lockdown developed APT from prolonged sitting and little exercise , and got made fun of my bitch posture (gay man ass) by a random becky at a park. FeelsBadMan :feelsbadman:

• +1
LMAO

this is weird af tbh, i thought only guys liked ass

huh

isn't there also a study that bigger ass = bigger on the other side?
kegels train your pelvic floor muscle which is called the pubococcygeus (pc). there is no outward physical marker for this muscle development so women don't know you have a well developed pubococcygeus from looking at you.

• +1
Legit. A lot of my female friends love well-trained glutes and it also seems that they find it not just aesthetically pleasing but also sexually very attractive.

kegels train your pelvic floor muscle which is called the pubococcygeus (pc). there is no outward physical marker for this muscle development so women don't know you have a well developed pubococcygeus from looking at you.
yes i know bro jfl, u already said

isnt there a study that bigger ass = bigger d

• Woah
  • +1
Athlean x cels would already know this
Good post op