It's Time for EVERYONE Here to Take the GLUTEPILL (SERIOUS) (UNDERRATED MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT)

I will never do hip thrusts in the gym as a male

you will look like gay or a fucking pussy

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Mouthbreath
i have a big but fat ass

why are obliques first? what

something to do with width I guess. you should've made a thread about that instead.

Last edited:
I have had numerous girls I’ve slayed compliment my glutes. I’d argue that it’s really the FITNESS pill you need to swallow, girls absolutely notice and care about these things. You get black pilled about fitness pretty easily when you see girls at their most honest, while you’re fucking her brains out.

just. Fucking. LIFT

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze
I have had numerous girls I’ve slayed compliment my glutes. I’d argue that it’s really the FITNESS pill you need to swallow, girls absolutely notice and care about these things. You get black pilled about fitness pretty easily when you see girls at their most honest, while you’re fucking her brains out.

just. Fucking. LIFT

yep, just by lifting fucked really cute girl, she just asked to fuck basically because she liked my physique. she also fucked another 2 guys later who were buff as well

Dude I KNEW THIS SHIT before the thread was even made. I noticed how I have no ass and it looks terrible. I've been slamming legs in the gym as a result.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I always thought females disliked a nice round ass , feels good to be blackpilled...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RealLooksmaxxer
Why are shoulders and deltoid two different muscles in the list?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and clavicel
So true!!! Women love da butt.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I will never do hip thrusts in the gym as a male

you will look like gay or a fucking pussy
high inhib pussy bitch. you do you while i slay and make direct eye contact with every sloot in the gym while doing hip thrusts.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and AsGoodAsItGets
lol @ doing hip thrusts as a male if your not chad

Might be legit but you would also need good glute insertions to even work

Can confirm. Women compliment my ass very often, but the thing is, I get complimented when they see me naked, thus it's almost usefulness in getting new women attracted to you. Just like dick size, nice glutes help you maintain the already established attraction.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, dachad and RealLooksmaxxer
glutes that are too big look gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
My glutes are Brie Larson tier jfl
Images 5