Its time to get massive

D

Deleted

Lurker
I used to have a physique women complimented. Now i’m a disgusting skeleton.

started calisthenics at home w focus on my parkour movements. Took this pic 5 min ago and Will update every month Bcuz progress should be Quick because of muscle memory.

B19F2D76 CE4D 4999 BB9C 4108E1C8B5C9

Too many people w excuses not to gym max but it undeniably makes a difference as someone who went from super skinny to alright physique and now back to skinny.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, to be human, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
Also what are my biggest weakness atm so i can try to compensate? Chest and triceps? (Ignore legs they’re useless for my style of parkour)

are you sure?
2824547_40d0d491-e30a-4aa3-bbad-7c889e3a44c5-jpeg.1639930
The thought of such a young boy coming to this forum to have his looks and body assessed by mentally ill adult virgins is cagefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Mateusz74, n0rthface and 11 others
you got those saved or something?
He obviously does. I have a dokument where i used to take pics every month and document my irl stories. They were very blackpilled and this was in 2018 when i didnt know of .org jfl.

Stuff like

”Month 3 (height and weight)

This month was hard, we had swimming at school and the fat girl Said she didnt notice a difference in my physique which broke me mentally.”

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, n0rthface, Lmao and 4 others
The thought of such a young boy coming to this forum to have his looks and body assessed by mentally ill adult virgins is cagefuel tbh
I was almost at my peak bodywise when i joined. I was however buzzcut :lul:

This picture was before psl

you got the legs of a broom. average scandi girl quadmogs and puts you to shame

When will men realize weak legs are not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: mug and the BULL
Yes same

Hopefully I can get ideal body of @the BULL atter gymmax for few months
E4BF4F88 19CC 488C 9C4B 61E689A37AB7

Current 2 week progress.

@PCT01 @Blackgymmax and anyone else that goes to gym can you give me advice
326CE0F7 7DBC 40F4 BCEE B85359CC4011
D891A61B B278 4906 A9DC AD888101F7E5

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, mug, Blackgymmax and 2 others
you got the legs of a broom. average scandi girl quadmogs and puts you to shame
When will men realize weak legs are not attractive.
I'm training for aesthetics but also for parkour which has been my main hobby for some time. Bigger legs would be dead weight for my style of parkour which is very vertical. The aesthetic benefits of legs for a man aren't comparable to upper body, i'm working on legs to an extent but i haven't been working out for 2 years so obviously my proportions won't be great.

This is still a clearly aesthetic physique (jfl @ the calves)

While this isn't

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Lmao and the BULL
I'm training for aesthetics but also for parkour which has been my main hobby for some time. Bigger legs would be dead weight for my style of parkour which is very vertical. The aesthetic benefits of legs for a man aren't comparable to upper body, i'm working on legs to an extent but i haven't been working out for 2 years so obviously my proportions won't be great.
doesn't a powerful ass help you in parkour?? you need to upgrade that shit

doesn't a powerful ass help you in parkour?? you need to upgrade that shit
Even guys with heavy focus on big drops and explosive jumps don't have huge legs and glutes. It becomes dead weight as fast as you leave the ground and it also won't help you go vertical that much.

You have insane base wtf

I'm mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted
he looks way more robust than you
He has insanely wide shoulders which is why he's so great at rolling and taking impact (greater area to spread the force out) but he does a very different type of parkour than i do which is mostly vertical climbing etc (i'm taller and have a much smaller frame than him).

I used him to prove a point that even at the other extreme you don't need huge legs

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and the BULL
Don’t think you’ve ever posted a jacked physique pic

Also body is overrated in 2022

Also what are my biggest weakness atm so i can try to compensate? Chest and triceps? (Ignore legs they’re useless for my style of parkour)
Everything. You're utterly emaciated in every regard.

• So Sad
Circular jaw failo

• So Sad
Its all about grip strength, forearms

Also body is overrated in 2022
Body is still a huge bonus.

Face is the base and thus can't be measured in percent, everything elses importance is based on the face.

Assuming everything is average meaning you're not a manlet, aspie, poor or obese then:

Height 35%
Money 35%
Status 20%
body 10%

For relationship.

height 50%
money 5%
Status 15%
body 30%

For one night stands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
pretty nice frame.

you have some balancing issues with the proportions of your legs (calve to quad ratio), arms (hand to arm ratio) and neck area (neck is a combination of many factors including your shoulders and arms) and you have very mild rib flare, probably from bad posture (and it will likely correct itself on it's own as you start training)

your chest is not that unbalanced, all things considered.

• +1