It's truly over for all of us.

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Even if we leave this place, we're doomed.
We already know everything is fake and solely based on looks. Got rejected? You werent good looking to them. Got validated? Congrats, they considered you as an attractive person.
Either way, nobody really likes or appreciates you for what you think, say or do. It's all about looks.
The best way to detach yourself from this cruel reality is to isolate yourself. Socialmaxxing is a cope only useful to hide the fact that you're nothing more than what you look like from you.
It's over. Stop dwelling on here and stop caring. It's the only way to be happy in this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I’m ascending for that mirror dopamine boost nothing more really I couldn’t care less about foids thinking I’m not attractive enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2733
Even if we leave this place, we're doomed.
We already know everything is fake and solely based on looks. Got rejected? You werent good looking to them. Got validated? Congrats, they considered you as an attractive person.
Either way, nobody really likes or appreciates you for what you think, say or do. It's all about looks.
The best way to detach yourself from this cruel reality is to isolate yourself. Socialmaxxing is a cope only useful to hide the fact that you're nothing more than what you look like from you.
It's over. Stop dwelling on here and stop caring. It's the only way to be happy in this shithole.
Rope

StressShady

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes you need something like this very quickly

IMG 20200124 171045 317

i just wanna leech off and i will

Tell Pietro to change his Avi back to that so I can change mine

Attachments

• CAD789A8-F8A4-43C6-9001-516289F8A65E.jpeg
    CAD789A8-F8A4-43C6-9001-516289F8A65E.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1