It's very interesting how guys here think only super expansive surgeons that are famous online are the only good ones

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
They only talk about the 3 or 4 surgeons they know and really consider paying thousands and thousands of dollars for a surgery, also the results aren't always that good
I've seen so many local surgeons with really top notch results and very good sense of aesthetics that put ramieri and alfaro on suicide watch for 1/10 of the price
:feelswhat:
Tldr: search for local surgeons

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Manu le coq, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Tales from the favelas

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
They only talk about the 3 or 4 surgeons they know and really consider paying thousands and thousands of dollars for a surgery, also the results aren't always that good
I've seen so many local surgeons with really top notch results and very good sense of aesthetics that put ramieri and alfaro on suicide watch for 1/10 of the price
At the end of the day this is true for everything, marketing yourself the best doesnt mean youre the best (or even among the top ones). Some are ofc but not all.

Find my single one good surgeon in eastern europe.

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
At the end of the day this is true for everything, marketing yourself the best doesnt mean youre the best (or even among the top ones). Some are ofc but not all.
This tbh, I've seen so many shit results from famous surgeons and they still are considered "the best" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Johanjohan
these same surgeons mentioned over and over take inflated prices due to this, but local surgeons can be better

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, turkproducer, Gaia262 and 3 others
How do I go about finding good local surgeons?

yeah they can be better but i prefer paying more for going a guy that has alot of good reviews than a guy that is ''the best one'' and only has 5 reviews, it is your face in the end

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, APJ, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
but im from the uk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16380, lepo2317 and 1 other person
yeah they can be better but i prefer paying more for going a guy that has alot of good reviews than a guy that is ''the best one'' and only has 5 reviews, it is your face in the end
Fuck reviews, not all surgeons are online you retard:feelskek:
It's not über eats it's a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Lars
How do I go about finding good local surgeons?
You should visit them or see online people from your area who had the surgery done

• +1
Reactions: Lars
because most people here can't think for themselves, so they think the more expensive = the better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
British surgeons are absolute shite. Although for the rest of Western Europe / North America I would assume this holds true.

Often you’ll find that there are great surgeons who don’t have heavy marketing towards elective patients, but if you look in academic publications they are heavily cited and have had great placements and been president of prestigious medica societies. If you go consult with them and ask them to show you private before/afters, though, they can sometimes be top notch.

However note that a good craftsman is not necessarily someone with a good aesthetic eye.

Last edited:
Nah I rather go to the best surgeon than some 3rd world shithole country surgeon who got his fake diploma from ebay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 2729
Right. Like everyone’s obsessed with the infraorbital from taban but there’s other surgeons. Like have you guys seen this result