• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 4 others
@Blackgymmax

@Michael Myers Suifuel for @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Some ethnic women can be very attractive. MENA, Latinas and the lighter East Asians can all look really good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and HTN_Mentalcel
Some ethnic women can be very attractive. MENA, Latinas and the lighter East Asians can all look really good
nothing wrong with liking other races of women, but preferring them over your own is weird

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, gribsufer1 and SidharthTheSlayer
no its not

whites are masc af, tall, masc faces, wide big bodies

asians are feminine af, short, petite, feminine faces, thin small bodies

perfectly natural for a white man to prefer asian

however if an ethnic man prefers a white woman(big tall masc girl) thats gay af
Àsian girls are like overly fem and underdeveloped lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, VisageVirtuoso√ and Ricky212

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
copium

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

@Michael Myers Suifuel for @SecularIslamist
Michael Myers admits white women are better looking than curry women. So he prefers them on the basis of looks, but wouldn't go for them probably on the basis of culture.

This whole thread is retarded because it denies that some races are better looking than others on average. Literal bluepilled shit. There are universal standards that exist and apply to most men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Carv, Diarrhoea and Costcosuperstore
Michael Myers admits white women are better looking than curry women. So he prefers them on the basis of looks, but wouldn't go for them probably on the basis of culture.

This whole thread is retarded because it denies that some races are better looking than others on average. Literal bluepilled shit. There are universal standards that exist and apply to most men.
I admit white women look better than all non mongrel women and yet I still prefer my own. That’s not an excuse

Hell I’d choose an 7/10 Poojeeta over an cumskin foid for the same reason

• +1
Reactions: Carv
I admit white women look better than all non mongrel women and yet I still prefer my own. That’s not an excuse

Hell I’d choose an 7/10 Poojeeta over an cumskin foid for the same reason
If you acknowledge white women look better but still wouldn't prefer them then you're factoring in culture probably.

I prefer MENA women. Their culture doesn't bother, after all they are Muslim. I would prefer a curry that looks MENA that's ideal but too rare.

It's like in you're case wanting a black woman who looks white. Literally doesn't exist!

• +1
Reactions: Carv
I honestly prefer any race that looks good and can ride my cock with passion I don't give a flying fuck if the girl is Iranian or not good pussy is good pussy u incels need to quit being so selective and uptight and just enjoy life u fucking faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Carv
I just like girls with dark features to make up for the fact im a nordic subhuman with light features. Blue eyes blonde hair isn’t my type it’s so fucking cringe and just virtue signaling nazi eugenic brain normies who like that
“MUH HITLER WAS BAD FUCK NAZIS BUT I WANNA BREED WITH A SCANDINAVIAN BITCH CAUSE SHES IDEAL WOMEN”

Don’t get me wrong I’ve seen attractive euro women but im not completely attracted to them

If you acknowledge white women look better but still wouldn't prefer them then you're factoring in culture probably.

I prefer MENA women. Their culture doesn't bother, after all they are Muslim. I would prefer a curry that looks MENA that's ideal but too rare.

It's like in your case wanting a black woman who looks white. Literally doesn't exist!
Culture and the fact that a cumskin can’t give me blk kids.

Only thing Cumskins have I agree with js religion and that’s it. Ironically I support everything with curries pakis Ayrabs Turks etc but THEIR RELIGION. I’m basically stuck as an incel as I onyl appeal to Muslim women and I refuse to be with one ever again and the “Christian” women are fake luke warm and Cumskins who don’t like me.

So who do I date? NOBODY. Or I just leave my location

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and SecularIslamist
Culture and the fact that a cumskin can’t give me blk kids.

Only thing Cumskins have I agree with js religion and that’s it. Ironically I support everything with curries pakis Ayrabs Turks etc but THEIR RELIGION. I’m basically stuck as an incel as I onyl appeal to Muslim women and I refuse to be with one ever again and the “Christian” women are fake luke warm and Cumskins who don’t like me.

So who do I date? NOBODY. Or I just leave my location
Same. But I have the opposite problem. MENAs hate my guts. Even curries hate me (pakis / Indian). I guess I've got my own...

Leaving Britain to any country increases SMV. I would argue even Scandinavia because although they're better looking hypergamy isn't so bad so balances it out.

self hate doesn’t look good on any1
:bluepill:Bullshit
Personally I will fuck anyone gl enough there race/pheno doesn't matter
10/10 poojeeta> 5/10 cumskin anyday (vice versa)
Low t cuck behavior if u don't tho:Comfy:

• +1
self hate doesn’t look good on any1
exactly. that’s why i only wanna fuck white women and only wanna have white friends

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Attraction is based on experiences. If you have positive experiences with a particular type of woman, and negative ones with another type of woman, you'll become more attracted to the type of person you had positive experiences with.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Attraction is based on experiences. If you have positive experiences with a particular type of woman, and negative ones with another type of woman, you'll become more attracted to the type of person you had positive experiences with.
black women have always treated me much better and i’m unattracted to them

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Yea ngl I may simp for snowbunnies but it’s obvious by the girls I post I tend to prefer Hispanic girls. Mainly mestizas, castizas, etc. Just not the basic hoodrat ones

• +1
no its not

STFU

• +1
Yea ngl I may simp for snowbunnies but it’s obvious by the girls I post I tend to prefer Hispanic girls. Mainly mestizas, castizas, etc. Just not the basic hoodrat ones
@yandex99

idc tbh, beauty is beauty
4106868 1714663067336
4064406 speechmemified 00033 4039235657 Photoroom

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and CFW432
what about curry girls, no love for ur own people?

• JFL
what about curry girls, no love for ur own people?
Your asking for delusion not for genuine "love". Cause if you weren't, you'd know it's not possible to "love" people who's faces look like this on average.

Attachments

• images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • indian-woman.jpg
    indian-woman.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • f2661110ea2819c5b50c5e45b5e6d6b4.jpg
    f2661110ea2819c5b50c5e45b5e6d6b4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
no its not

What in the incel

Your asking for delusion not for genuine "love". Cause if you weren't, you'd know it's not possible to "love" people who's faces look like this on average.
isn’t that just hypocritical and delusional since most curry couples are looksmatched lol. + some white indian/light skin looking ones are fine af

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Ricky212
tell that to indians and asian women

• Woah
black women have always treated me much better and i’m unattracted to them
It's not about how they treat you, it's about the emotional quality of the experiences and learned concepts you associate with them.

This includes all concepts and ideas. So for example, if you were too watch a news report on a black male committing crime, and your brain recognizes a pattern, it will pair a negative emotion with blacks and become less attracted to black women.

When you associate qualities such as intelligence, emotional intelligence, empathy, social skills, and maturity to a particular group of people, the women of that group will become more attractive. These associations are learned through experiences, some direct, but many indirect such as reading, news, and movies.

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
When you associate qualities such as intelligence, emotional intelligence, empathy, social skills, and maturity to a particular group of people, the women of that group will become more attractive.
true i like black women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover and murdah