Its wierd how people from 3rd world interact with people from 1st world countries here

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Ngl, its wierd tbh, like example me being from a 3rd world country casually talking with people from Western Europe who life mog me to oblivion ngl. At least africancel was here once and i coped that i had a fellow thridworldcel with me now i feel alone, probably the user from the poorest country on this forum ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9568, Lolcel and 20 others
you lifemog me to death except that you have to eat lentils

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
i will donate £3 a month to unicef for you sweet tser

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12669 and 9 others
90% of userbase is Indian tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Danish_Retard, delusionalretard and 10 others
@Rupert Pupkin is from a third world shithole with a high rate of sexual abuse due to low iq, hence why he is “just a male model worshipper for 8k hours for the aesthetics”

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Deleted member 12669 and 12 others
90% of userbase is Indian tho.
WESTERN indian tho, jokes aside, im unironically the user from the poorest country posting currently jfll

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard and Chadeep
I wish I lived in a poor country tbh. Don't need much money to shitpost on an internetforum :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, delusionalretard, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
I wish I lived in a poor country tbh. Don't need much money to shitpost on an internetforum :forcedsmile:
Living in poor east european non eu countries is bad for several reasons, like little young people because tons of them just migrate to the west so it feels depressing just seeing oldcels on the streets and having harder time having friends. Also the food here is the same price like in Germany JFL while much less wages so gymceling is more brutal and hard. Can't cope with gaming pc too expensive. And then users here tell me muuh you have a gf stop complaining :soy:, ffs sex is literally my only cope now you faggotorinos

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard and Deleted member 275
I was born in 1st world country but I’m living in 3rd world country rn, gonna move back to the 1st world country soon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, delusionalretard, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
Living in poor east european non eu countries is bad for several reasons, like little young people because tons of them just migrate to the west so it feels depressing just seeing oldcels on the streets and having harder time having friends. Also the food here is the same price like in Germany JFL while much less wages so gymceling is more brutal and hard. Can't cope with gaming pc too expensive. And then users here tell me muuh you have a gf stop complaining :soy:, ffs sex is literally my only cope now you faggotorinos
Just few days ago i was learning a bit about the beloved Bosnia and sourroundings. The war destroyed you man, and too much corruption and mafia in the goverment. You people definetly also need to apply some hadd punishments for thiefs in the goverment.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Ryan, Chadeep and 2 others
Serbia should annex Bosnia

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Stare, delusionalretard and 6 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14303
I was born in 1st world country but I’m living in 3rd world country rn, gonna move back to the 1st world country soon
Why are you living in 3rd world? Makes sense if you have lots of money, would love it here if i was rich af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and delusionalretard
Can't relate. It's more depressing for me to see young people having fun and hot chicks on the streets. :feelswhy:

would love to live in oldcel town with other rotters ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Just few days ago i was learning a bit about the beloved Bosnia and sourroundings. The war destroyed you man, and too much corruption and mafia in the goverment. You people definetly also need to apply some hadd punishments for thiefs in the goverment.
I live in North Macedonia bro, not Bosnia. Bosnia mogs thus shithole slightly :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
Can't relate. It's more depressing for me to see young people having fun and hot chicks on the streets. :feelswhy:

would love to live in oldcel town with other rotters ngl
Tbh kinda trye tbh ngl, seeing oldcels only is kinda lifefuel, no anxiety, but you pay with higher chance of anhedonia from giga boredom

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard and Deleted member 275
Dont cry bro, my home country is also a third world shithole :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, delusionalretard and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lolcel, delusionalretard and 1 other person
SmartSelect 20210922 112311 Spotify

Over for slavcels

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard and CtrlAltDelete
And? Even worse, at least we get Saudi shekels annually
Region can grow up itself in 10 years eventually you just need a strong anti globalist regional power like Yugoslavia otherwise it is over for region would be shithole forever

• +1
  • +1
Region can grow up itself in 10 years eventually you just need a strong anti globalist regional power like Yugoslavia otherwise it is over for region would be shithole forever
If Serbcels weren't retarded Yugoslavia would still exist, but what you gonna do, Serbcels always ruin stuff. Also not genociding thousands of Croatian Nazis after 1945 was a mistake

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard and Deleted member 15338
Yeah but yoy probably live in the west now jfl, im the only 3rd world cel here
I think I saw @WontStopNorwooding outside lidl yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12669, delusionalretard and 4 others
If Serbcels weren't retarded Yugoslavia would still exist, but what you gonna do, Serbcels always ruin stuff. Also not genociding thousands of Croatian Nazis after 1945 was a mistake
Religion obsession there is so retarded same people same language etc. your best men would go to western countries now and resources of the country will go the big corporations instead of the people

• +1
How is life in Bosnia?
Idk bro, never went there, im only ethnically bosnian, but born here. Either way even my greatgranparetnts didn't live in Bosnia, or my ancestors, we come from Montenegro and Serbia originally. Bosniak really is just the name for west slavic muslims basically overall. If your Croat, Serb, Bosnian or Montenegrin ancestors became muslim, today you will be called 'Bosniak'

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
The region is a mess, there is literally a women without the hijab ruling a muslim majority country, Kosovo. Like in the beloved Bangladesh or Pakistan in the past. Of course the countries are going to fall, what sort of weak minded mentality is this? I thought people from that region were manly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
come to think of it parts of england are balkan tier we have lots of poverty here, if wales became an independent country then western europe would have its very own albania overnight

• +1
Religion obsession there is so retarded same people same language etc. your best men would go to western countries now and resources of the country will go the big corporations instead of the people
Its complicated lol, its not that simple as just religion, its deeper then this, its mostly us Bosniaks and Serbs whp were mentally deranged baboons here, but definitely Serbs take the first place, they were way to nazi even during ww1, the first "Yugoslavia" was just a hidden greater Serbia project

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard, ThatDjangoWalk and 1 other person
Shit advice but honestly the only way to be rich if you're not and you don't live in a country that gives you enough opportunities is to bypass the system in one way or another to make money. It's how most rich people got rich in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
My country is venezuela 2.0

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 1476
I should have been born in Norway tbh
its more develloped then most western european countries

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and TsarTsar444
Ngl, its wierd tbh, like example me being from a 3rd world country casually talking with people from Western Europe who life mog me to oblivion ngl. At least africancel was here once and i coped that i had a fellow thridworldcel with me now i feel alone, probably the user from the poorest country on this forum ngl
i was born in a third world country if that makes u feel better :)

do bosniaks drink alcohol? would muslims and non-muslims be in the same social circles or is there still too much hate? would a bosniak ever marry a nonmuslim without making them first convert?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
do bosniaks drink alcohol? would muslims and non-muslims be in the same social circles or is there still too much hate? would a bosniak ever marry a nonmuslim without making them first convert?
Yes they do, but much less then the past, where 90% drank, now its less then 50%. Marrying is definitely taboo now, for a female especially its extremely taboo almost disown level. Marrying a black muslim african is seen as better then a christian european, even if its a convert, bosniaks don't trust converts as real muslims

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer, delusionalretard and 3 others
Yes they do, but much less then the past, where 90% drank, now its less then 50%.
Would you say the society is Islamizing?
Marrying is definitely taboo now, for a female especially its extremely taboo almost disown level. Marrying a black muslim african is seen as better then a christian european, even if its a convert, bosniaks don't trust converts as real muslims
Sad, converts are many times better than family raised muslims.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and delusionalretard
  • JFL
Balkan mogs tbh

• +1
some procedures like mse is adjusted for countries but if ur poor most surgeries are off limit