It’s yet again OVER.Girl i lost my virginity with told my girl roommate my dick is small. I’m hanging tonight.

Finasteride, 500 calories a day, and drunk.

My dick was completely dead. Its not my fault.

I’m 5.8 inches but fuck i was like 4 inches since i wasn’t hard at all.

My roommate didn’t say that my dick is small but when i told her my dick wasn’t working she looked at me and said “mmmhh yeah, i know😬😬😬

And then she continues saying “she told me a lot more, but obviously to respect yours and my privacy i won’t tell you. i hope you understand”

So basically my dick is small and my penis isn’t working. Good 😊.

Guess what i’m doing tonight…

View attachment 2615687
maybe go do something about it instead of writing in your diary about how sad it made you like a fag

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
quit fin nigga its poison

• JFL
It has xenoestrogens that lower sperm count and T
you said receipts lol? what is receipts? the word i mean....

i’m very GL
Season 7 Whatever GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• +1
Same girl will go on the internet and proceede to tell dickcels that dick size doesn’t matter
Gaslighting at its best. " muh I had the best sex of my life, and it was with a guy who had a 2.5 inch when fully erect."

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Ya I need my cock to be bigger then my phone, hopefully dick exercise get me that in about a year
I don't think exercises work. I also want mine to be bigger but it's dead average, like 5.5inches. Still useless though, and anything below 6.5 inches minimum=over.

Cope with dick exercises too their confirmed to work, will make you 6.5 inches probably in about a year
0 evidence that they work

I don't think exercises work. I also want mine to be bigger but it's dead average, like 5.5inches. Still useless though, and anything below 6.5 inches minimum=over.
They do work, confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
They do work, confirmed
Proof? I don't wanna get my hopes up because It's purely genetics and also I'm not completely lean atm, and I have quite a high body fat percentage.Idk if weight loss will also make things better for me.

Proof? I don't wanna get my hopes up because It's purely genetics and also I'm not completely lean atm, and I have quite a high body fat percentage.Idk if weight loss will also make things better for me.
Yea obviously many people have seen progress with them, especially the penis stretcher devices

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yea obviously many people have seen progress with them, especially the penis stretcher devices
There's nothing wrong in trying and I hope mine gets bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis

My dick was completely dead. Its not my fault.

My roommate didn’t say that my dick is small but when i told her my dick wasn’t working she looked at me and said “mmmhh yeah, i know😬😬😬

And then she continues saying “she told me a lot more, but obviously to respect yours and my privacy i won’t tell you. i hope you understand”

So basically my dick is small and my penis isn’t working. Good 😊.

Guess what i’m doing tonight…

View attachment 2615687
how long had it lasted bro? also don't fall for their jokes about size it's all about the motion in the ocean trust me they just want to offend you to test if you're insecure or confident trust me just ask her for sex again when you fix your erection and you'll see

• +1
how long had it lasted bro? also don't fall for their jokes about size it's all about the motion in the ocean trust me they just want to offend you to test if you're insecure or confident trust me just ask her for sex again when you fix your erection and you'll see
30 minutes more or less, at least that’s what she’s said.

Yeah i plan on dickmaxxing and fixing my erections and trying (not asking) to fuck her again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
30 minutes more or less, at least that’s what she’s said.

Yeah i plan on dickmaxxing and fixing my erections and trying (not asking) to fuck her again.
nah bro trust me just fix your EQ and call her again you'll possibly fix the impression

• +1
Brutal finn and starving pill. No wonder ur dick didn't work lmao
That's why dickpill is a bit overrated, if u were full hard u would have been fine and she would have wanted more probably but u still fucked. Some girls would have rejected you for giving something more than 4 inches lmao

• +1
Cope with dick exercises too their confirmed to work, will make you 6.5 inches probably in about a year
You serious bro?

• JFL
Just ascend bro

• Love it
I never remember if you are actually a friend here or another dick head, i guess i know now
I said that because you didnt get my joke, sorry if it hurt your feelings bro :(

• Woah
Do penis stretching and shit it works I think also if your roommate says your dick is small there’s a very ease way to prove it isn’t :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
Why men have so many pills to overcome?
Dickpill, statuspill, moneypill, lookspill, heightpill, mentalpill, bodypill, voicepill and much others. I cannot cope with the reason we are so brutally unnatractive without all these things, meanwhile women just have to be pretty.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and PseudoMaxxer
Bro what the fuck, get a testosterone level ASAP, won't be surprised if its in the fucking 100 to 200 range

• +1
Heres legit advice for you, hop on testosterone 500mg a week, start eating more, use dnp to burn fat and stop drinking
Maybe youll start getting rock hard erections

• +1