[ItsNotOver #2] Find your Soulmate

G

greycel

Master

Screw slaying. Fuck what normies value as cool/important.

Find the right girl. The girl meant for you..
Your soulmate

And when you’ve found that soulmate, promise yourself you’ll protect her.
She is your wife. She’s the one you’ve been destined to be with for this life
Even if you must start a war for her

There’s somebody out there for all of you, no matter what you think
I believe in you all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Zikel_Nut, menas and 2 others
Its(Not)Over

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Average naruto-cel delusions..

I can just tell you are an urkcel :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, $ u b H u m a n and greycel
statistically, sure

the probability of running into her for most, very slim

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n and greycel
no such thing as a soulmate keep deluding yourself into believing it, no woman will consider anyone one of us a soulmate

no such thing as a soulmate keep deluding yourself into believing it, no woman will consider anyone one of us a soulmate
A very pessimistic mindset..

When I say soulmate, I’m talking the woman you will be with. The one God wrote into your destiny
She is your soulmate, because God wrote your name in her destiny too

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

Your soulmate

I believe in you all

@yeeyeeslayer

Your soulmate

I believe in you all

I'm no womans type bhai

A very pessimistic mindset..

When I say soulmate, I’m talking the woman you will be with. The one God wrote into your destiny
She is your soulmate, because God wrote your name in her destiny too
delusional mentallity, you will be invisible for the rest of your life if you expect to find a soulmate.

No woman sees value in us and even still name one thing good about staying with the same girl your entire life, You dont get it, no matter how much you may like her, it wont last forever, after 5 years you may not grow tired of her (close to impossible) but that doesnt garuntee she wont, you think the reason divorce rates are so high is because muh they just married the wrong person because i can garuantee you when they were in the honeymoon stage of their marriage they considered each other soulmates only to be on bad terms less than 10 years in.

The only reason marriages stay alive is not because of they found a soulmate, but more for convinience or kids

I'm no womans type bhai
You are man

Theres BILLIONS of girls out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. You just need 1 of those seconds to be your ENTIRE LIFETIME. And there are 4 BILLION girls out there (prolly 3, cuz you are not a nonce lol).

Keep on working at it, but when you do ascend dont put more fuel into the entire reason you were once an incel (hypergamy).
Don’t slay women, find yourself a wife.. who you can share memories with

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
delusional mentallity, you will be invisible for the rest of your life if you expect to find a soulmate.

No woman sees value in us and even still name one thing good about staying with the same girl your entire life, You dont get it, no matter how much you may like her, it wont last forever, after 5 years you may not grow tired of her (close to impossible) but that doesnt garuntee she wont, you think the reason divorce rates are so high is because muh they just married the wrong person because i can garuantee you when they were in the honeymoon stage of their marriage they considered each other soulmates only to be on bad terms less than 10 years in.

The only reason marriages stay alive is not because of they found a soulmate, but more for convinience or kids
I’ve got a question, do your parents love each other?

I believe that you’re not wrong. But that’s because most people who do get married shouldn’t. They go into marriage out of guilt from family members/ religious reasons to prevent bastard children etc. The most important reason is that they are not mature enough, their mentalities are not right

I truly believe that if the women is feminine and the man is masculine, divorce rates would plummet. Men check out when they become emasculated and women when they are no longer attracted to the guys, often because the women tries to be the boss of the relationship and the man allows it. Over time, the dynamic becomes intolerable for both…
Which is why if you are finding the right girl, make sure she is feminine. But even the most masculine women would become feminine if lead correctly.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
and then after 10 years it turns out she was just pretending to be your soul mate and she's exactly like every other girl

• So Sad
its very hard (nearly impossible) to find a girl like that when all these taller and better looking guys are around bro

• +1
its very hard (nearly impossible) to find a girl like that when all these taller and better looking guys are around bro
Have you ever asked out a girl before?
If not then don’t expect them to come to you brother. Like I said there are billions of women. If only you understood how large of a number that truly is
You are man

Theres BILLIONS of girls out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. You just need 1 of those seconds to be your ENTIRE LIFETIME. And there are 4 BILLION girls out there (prolly 3, cuz you are not a nonce lol).

Keep on working at it, but when you do ascend dont put more fuel into the entire reason you were once an incel (hypergamy).
Don’t slay women, find yourself a wife.. who you can share memories with
You’ll find that one..
Also I see so many guys who’d be rated LTN here with MTBs and HTBs. Being first theory exists

soyest thing ive read today thanks

• +1