ITT: incel traits

And thusly according to that which is known about nature and all its laws thusly it must be concluded that all beings will hitherforth be known as ones that mog I and that the beings that I mog are not known to man or to any other sentient being at our level of sentience this conclusion reached from a multitude of sciences and philosophies as well as artistic ventures and other things of this or that ilk is uncombatable amongst the scholars or the layman alike those that i mog are infinitescimal and those that mog me are infinite and hitherforth, and from those conclusions set forth i am mogged, my personality is mogged, my height is mogged, my wealth is mogged, my status is mogged, my interests are mogged, my likes are mogged, my hobbies are mogged, my happiness is mogged, my sadness is mogged, all of my being is mogged, all that may become my being is mogged, and all that is or ever will be a characteristic defined by any sentient or greater being is mogged as well as those that cannot be defined by any sentient being and hitherforth i am mogged.

And thusly according to that which is known about nature and all its laws thusly it must be concluded that all beings will hitherforth be known as ones that mog I and that the beings that I mog are not known to man or to any other sentient being at our level of sentience this conclusion reached from a multitude of sciences and philosophies as well as artistic ventures and other things of this or that ilk is uncombatable amongst the scholars or the layman alike those that i mog are infinitescimal and those that mog me are infinite and hitherforth, and from those conclusions set forth i am mogged, my personality is mogged, my height is mogged, my wealth is mogged, my status is mogged, my interests are mogged, my likes are mogged, my hobbies are mogged, my happiness is mogged, my sadness is mogged, all of my being is mogged, all that may become my being is mogged, and all that is or ever will be a characteristic defined by any sentient or greater being is mogged as well as those that cannot be defined by any sentient being and hitherforth i am mogged.
Ok