ITT Post Ideal HOODED eyes (For me to show Dr Taban)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
My appointment with Dr Taban is about a month away where I am getting upper lid fillers to make eye eyes symmetrically hooded and I am going to show him example eye areas that capture peak aesthetics

My only requirement is that they must be HOODED since mine are hooded and I am going to emphasize tight lower eyelids

I am going to show him these as examples of what I would want me eye area to look like if he were to do cantho or whatever

99F0EDC9 8345 4FBE B814 A885101A6EB1

my eye area in motion

@germanlooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 8869, StrangerDanger and 5 others
i dont see whats wrong with ur eye area and what ur doing. urs looks fine man

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Peak autism, go live your life, why are you doing all this shit now? You're gonna regret all this, no one is gonna remember this once you're on deathbed, it's all about what you did in life and how your relationships are.

You are already a good looking guy no girl is gonna reject you coz muh non hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic, ROTTING, StrangerDanger and 13 others

dr taban after u tell him u want to make ur hooded eyes hooded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Chadethnic101, Racky and 3 others
Peak autism, go live your life, why are you doing all this shit now? You're gonna regret all this, no one is gonna remember this once you're on deathbed, it's all about what you did in life and how your relationships are.

You are already a good looking guy no girl is gonna reject you coz muh non hooded eyes
Bruh do u rly think ppl here who actually get shit done do it for pussy, relationships and social acceptance anymore?:lasereyes:
NIGGA IT'S A SPORT at this point. U chip away every single fragment of PSL u can to MOG anyone and everyone:owo:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stressftw, htnambition, Racky and 4 others
orbital implants I think.

De Poot is my favorite eye area.
2995750 1658484492275

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Boxingfan, Amnesia and 2 others
what you need,taban cannot give.

you need 10 extra lbs of bone

s1GEYbf.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Nigga do not touch your face, the only surgery you need is LL. Get that then go out and slay, I know a doctor from Turkey with great results

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
1F10ECFF 50E0 40D7 AF32 E11DF56D77A1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Boxingfan and Kingcel32
dont forget these two
A06E231E B199 4D90 BABA C1AF3ADA3D00
14613A44 2916 4B0A AB0B 70A3157E5409

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Kingcel32
@Amnesia, your eye area already mogs everyone. Would be sad if it messed up your face harmony or something like that. I wouldn't bother if I was you, too high risk compared to the added possible benefits

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Ken and Kingcel32
your real falios are your wide set eyes and your height lol

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
1b5aedab3a6fe143c1159bef31abb1a2.jpg
1619337617_Farewell-to-Elisa-di-Rivombrosa39s-father-Giulio-Berruti39s-pain-1024x584.jpg

If you show De Poot eye area to Taban but not this you deserve to get botched tbh.

1619337617_Farewell-to-Elisa-di-Rivombrosa39s-father-Giulio-Berruti39s-pain-1024x584.jpg

If you show De Poot eye area to Taban but not this you deserve to get botched tbh.
My appointment with Dr Taban is about a month away where I am getting upper lid fillers to make eye eyes symmetrically hooded and I am going to show him example eye areas that capture peak aesthetics

My only requirement is that they must be HOODED since mine are hooded and I am going to emphasize tight lower eyelids

I am going to show him these as examples of what I would want me eye area to look like if he were to do cantho or whatever

View attachment 1799608View attachment 1799609

my eye area in motion

@germanlooks
Everyone posting these pics as a reference for OP is a retard. The most important trait making their eye area aesthetic is COLOR. With brown eyes, they would look like the average middle eastern squinting autist. OP needs to get BrightOcular/Keratopigmentation/Laser depigmentation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, the BULL, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Everyone posting these pics as a reference for OP is a retard. The most important trait making their eye area aesthetic is COLOR. With brown eyes, they would look like the average middle eastern squinting autist. OP needs to get BrightOcular/Keratopigmentation/Laser depigmentation.
Just become blind theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Chadethnic101 and GoldenOrderCels
Autistic male gaze as well
Women like bright blue pretty boy eyes not this roastie hooded masc shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

View attachment 1799608View attachment 1799609

my eye area in motion

@germanlooks
I cringe when I see users on this site propping up overhooded eyes to where it starts to look droopy.

This is better

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17829
BrightOcular Iris Implant = Blindness
Keratopigmentation = Fake and Mental
Laser Depigmentation = ;)

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
BrightOcular Iris Implant = Blindness
If you are hard capped to the grave at htn (like most ethnics) because of your dogshit eye color then getting A10 eyes is worth the 50% chance of glaucoma or some other shit. You can just get them removed.

Not sure if it's worth it in OP's case though.
Keratopigmentation = Fake and Mental
Agreed. Still worth it to throw out medium/low intensity as an option.
Laser Depigmentation = ;)
It's a hit or miss. Some get insane results, while most get a dark gray eye color that's not any better than brown.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
If you are hard capped to the grave at htn (like most ethnics) because of your dogshit eye color then getting A10 eyes is worth the 50% chance of glaucoma or some other shit. You can just get them removed.
Brown eyes > blindness. Unless you don't care.
I don't think that blindness is reversible.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@Amnesia Show him this pic and tell him your a prey-eyed cuck who cannot compete with jocks

iDs2Gvu.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, StrangerDanger, SunniMogger and 4 others
Agreed. Still worth it to throw out medium/low intensity as an option.
If it doesn't look real, don't do it. Period.
Imagine being known for tattooed colored eyes that don't look real...

Brown eyes > blindness. Unless you don't care.
I don't think that blindness is reversible.
No shit. But it will take years until you go blind from the time you start getting complications. Nobody has gone blind from BrightOcular afaik.

If it doesn't look real, don't do it. Period.
Imagine being known for tattooed colored eyes that don't look real...
Low/medium intensity doesn't look bad. muh just go vegan for light eyes brah!

Taban is a butcher jfl

Thoughts @8PSLcel @Erik-Jón :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 17791
I would show you my legendary thread when I was user Holymanro about my UE filler result- you even liked the post at the time.

Unfortunately pictures got deleted when I deleted my account.

Get more of the filler injected in your medial canthus region (inner corner of the eye area), rather than the lateral canthus (outer corner).

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
The most important thing is that the hooding is neutral.
Positive tilted hooding looks alien, negative tilted hooding looks oldcel

Neutral is ideal
D2CD5EB3 55D1 468E 9A69 A4BE8B895E4B

But honestly do you even need it? I thought your eyes are already hooded

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Amnesia
The most important thing is that the hooding is neutral.
Positive tilted hooding looks alien, negative tilted hooding looks oldcel

Neutral is ideal
View attachment 1799887

But honestly do you even need it? I thought your eyes are already hooded
agreed about the hooding angle. That is NOT discussed enough, people think "hooded" eyes are all the same, definitely not. I think I am going to show him De Poots eye area as an ideal

And one of my eyes is ideal hooded and the other is slightly less hooded so I am getting just a little filler to make symmetrical and then I will discuss any other augmentation that could possibly improve my ye area

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, germanlooks and Erik-Jón

They pretty much have the same hooding so it wouldn’t make a difference anyways

agreed about the hooding angle. That is NOT discussed enough, people think "hooded" eyes are all the same, definitely not. I think I am going to show him De Poots eye area as an ideal

And one of my eyes is ideal hooded and the other is slightly less hooded so I am getting just a little filler to make symmetrical and then I will discuss any other augmentation that could possibly improve my ye area
If taban botches you… JFL, mirin tho, just get surgeries till you die theory

• +1
i think you need brain implants

Didn't you have asymmetric eyes? If that's the case, get a custom orbital floor implant to elevate one of the eyes to make them symmetric, and then some upper lid filler to make the hooding symmetrical and call it a day tbh.
facial5.jpg

f067-010ab-9780323297554.jpg

The people in the pics don't have ideal eyes but you can see that the implant made their eyes much more symmetric.

You would need saddle infraorbital malar implants for De Poot type eye area, and I remember reading Taban doesn't work with that kind of implants but I could be wrong. The only known people that does infraorbital implants with saddle are Eppley, Pagnoni and Adrian Hsieh AFAIK. De Poot has higher set, narrower and more anteriorly projected cheekbones than you tho, which is another thing to consider.
If I were you, I would get the orbital floor implant and the upper lid filler to make the eyes symmetrical, but I can see why you would want an even more agressive eye area. Consult with more surgeons other than Taban if you can before making a decision, it would be the wisest thing to do IMO.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Amnesia Show him this pic and tell him your a prey-eyed cuck who cannot compete with jocks

iDs2Gvu.jpg
who tf is that on the right lmao

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bruh do u rly think ppl here who actually get shit done do it for pussy, relationships and social acceptance anymore?:lasereyes:
NIGGA IT'S A SPORT at this point. U chip away every single fragment of PSL u can to MOG anyone and everyone:owo:.
So fuckin based! I JFL'd hard. @Salludon ascended to a point where he literally mogs prime Gandy, done for seemingly no other reason than for the sport. Could be a supermodel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786, Jpg and subhuman incel
You will get botched.

It is not possible to improve your eye are that much.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Amnesia and subhuman incel