ITT: Post names of blackpilled orthognathic surgeons.

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Pretty self-explantory, if you know the names of good blackpilled or redpilled surgeons who do Leforts or BSSO then drop em here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Been looking too.

Emailed Gunson's office and was told he doesn't do cosmetic surgeries only functional jaw surgery.

Seemed like she (the receptionist) was very quick to say this so I imagine incels have been flooding their inbox.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Been looking too.

Emailed Gunson's office and was told he doesn't do cosmetic surgeries only functional jaw surgery.

Seemed like she (the receptionist) was very quick to say this so I imagine incels have been flooding their inbox.
There has to be some good surgeons who are blackpilled and redpilled that do jaw surgeries, because Eppley has stopped doing osteotomies, I emailed him to ask.

Pretty self-explantory, if you know the names of good blackpilled or redpilled surgeons who do Leforts or BSSO then drop em here.
I don't know maxillofacial surgeons who perform orthognatic surgery (lefort+ bsso) without funcional reason, but I think the only way to get this surgery is getting xray of your skull and visiting a maxxillofacial surgeon.
tell him you have a severe sleep apnoea and show him the xray so there is a chance he will perform the surgery

I don't know maxillofacial surgeons who perform orthognatic surgery (lefort+ bsso) without funcional reason, but I think the only way to get this surgery is getting xray of your skull and visiting a maxxillofacial surgeon.
tell him you have a severe sleep apnoea and show him the xray so there is a chance he will perform the surgery
Hmmm, I have overbite, and Im getting IMDO (a unique procedure different to BSSO) to get it fixed, but Im researching I should consider double jaw after I get this procedure carried out.

Eppley is the nearest to the blackpill of the official surgeons

I bet there are skilled underground surgeons who do LeFort 3, BSSO and Box osteotomy at the same time

and they probably cut LeFort 1 out of LeFort 3 and rotate it but advance both

Distraction of browridge

clavicle and scalupa DO

and stretching of Torso and leg lengthening at the same time

while getting 300 k from you and they also steal some organs as exchange

and anesthesia is a punch on the head by a russian DOM slayer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6