ITT Post pictures of a true Chad

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I made previous threads on a true MTN (5/10), a true LTN (4-4.5/10), a true HTN (5.5-6/10), a true CL (6.5-7/10), and an Incel. now I want to see if people agree on what a true Chad (7.5-8/10) is for young (White) men in the West. In my opinion, Chads are the most attractive people in high school (top 1%) and are uncommon in college. The previous threads are here, here, here, here, and here, respectively. After the Chad level, it becomes much more subjective so I will not do a Gigachad thread. Similarly, there will not be a thread for the lower levels after Truecel.

I'll go first:
Chris Pratt, American actor (7.5-8/10 when lean)

Jeremy Fragrance, Youtuber (8/10)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 24444

i think this is a good example of a typical 8/10 chad

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Narcissusmaxxing, mathis and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Both of the guys you showed are normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Debetro, buflek and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 19994 and 10 others
fragrance guy is not chad, would be chadlite with taller lower third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deprived
This guy is who the original Chad meme was based upon:

31157d142f1d37bc425884150de138f5.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, T50 Mogger, grooxx and 9 others
>inb4 closeted gay thread

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AscendingHero
Both of the guys you showed are normies
fragrance guy is not chad, would be chadlite with taller lower third
You both are beyond delusional holy shit

Jeremy fragrance was a textbook chad in his prime.
-wide jaw
-wide palate smile mogger
-square hairline
-great eye area
-high class pheno

Would stand out hard between normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, T50 Mogger, ColeMoney and 3 others
Why the jfl react you clown? @randomvanish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and randomvanish
Where the fuck AM I You forgot about me bro!

There's a giga chad in my city, he is the most attractive guy in the country. He is a boyfriend to celebrities. Used to be a bouncer and used to beat normies, he fucked up some guy face completely. I will not post his image, because he might become popular like Meeks or something like that. Don't want him to become rich.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, temporomandibular32 and ColeMoney
There's a giga chad in my city, he is the most attractive guy in the country. He is a boyfriend to celebrities. Used to be a bouncer and used to beat normies, he fucked up some guy face completely. I will not post his image, because he might become popular like Meeks or something like that. Don't want him to become rich.
can you give me it in dm or it never happened

actually i believe but how can you know he is the most handsome in your country lol
There's an article about him in newspapers titled exactly in those words. Lookswise he mogs Meeks in my opinion. And he appears in like 10+ songs as a model.

There's an article about him in newspapers titled exactly in those words. Lookswise he mogs Meeks in my opinion. And he appears in like 10+ songs as a model.
does he mogs chico ?

Last edited:
not a singel chad was posted

I made previous threads on a true MTN (5/10), a true LTN (4-4.5/10), a true HTN (5.5-6/10), a true CL (6.5-7/10), and an Incel. now I want to see if people agree on what a true Chad (7.5-8/10) is for young (White) men in the West. In my opinion, Chads are the most attractive people in high school (top 1%) and are uncommon in college. The previous threads are here, here, here, here, and here, respectively. After the Chad level, it becomes much more subjective so I will not do a Gigachad thread. Similarly, there will not be a thread for the lower levels after Truecel.

I'll go first:
Chris Pratt, American actor (7.5-8/10 when lean)
View attachment 1567048

Jeremy Fragrance, Youtuber (8/10)
View attachment 1567054

Downloadfile11

Last edited:
does he mogs chico ?
If you are thinking about that child star, yes, he mogs him. This dude is extremely masculine, square jaw. He is in 10+ songs with millions of views. And he dates female celebrities pretty regularly. I once met him irl, we passed each other. My girlfriend pretended like she didn't see him lol :D I really felt insecure

crisick the 8PSL forum chad

If you are thinking about that child star, yes, he mogs him. This dude is extremely masculine, square jaw. He is in 10+ songs with millions of views. And he dates female celebrities pretty regularly. I once met him irl, we passed each other. My girlfriend pretended like she didn't see him lol :D I really felt insecure
bro now i am really curious could you maybe drop a name in dm ? i promise i won't share to anyone lol

• JFL
Reactions: blite
bro now i am really curious could you maybe drop a name in dm ? i promise i won't share to anyone lol
Nope. He didn't monetize his looks, I want him to get old and never get rich.

he gets mogged
He has income for sure but is not a millionaire. He'd probably marry some billionaire daughter if incels from these forums started to post him randomly, so I am not doing him a favor.

He looks similarly to this dude at 0:49 in this song

keep coping
you are the one coping, sissy faggot. one punch from a real masc man and your whole cranium gets destroyed

the state of 2023 men, considering that prettyboy "hypermasculine". jews surely did a good job

you are the one coping, sissy faggot. one punch from a real masc man and your whole cranium gets destroyed

the state of 2023 men, considering that prettyboy "hypermasculine". jews surely did a good job
keep coping you will elver achieve prime prettyboy appeal like chico you ogre

you finally accepted the truth, this night son gandy personally will come give you A10 hunter eyes in your sleep
i already do, he better give me some wrist and ankle inches. although i already knew the truth and was just trolling, so hell prob give me nothing

i already do, he better give me some wrist and ankle inches. although i already knew the truth and was just trolling, so hell prob give me nothing
i pray for your wrist and ankle boyo as an wristcel myself

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i pray for your wrist and ankle boyo as an wristcel myself
thanks bhai i have a hard time seeing boomers with ten fucking inches wrists and 15" ankels

• +1
Reactions: Anakin