Itt post your omegle experience

sad shit buts its the reality of the situation rn we have no choice but to play the game.

sorry about your dad.
Yeah, that’s why I feel awkward sometimes cuz I’m forcing myself to do smth that I shouldn’t do in the first place
Appreciate it mate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Moggie
My father passed away few years ago if he would see me doing the kind of looksmax I’m doing he would shot me dead
And he would be right to do. I wouldn’t mind my dad or mom beating me to utter pain, for they have done everything for me and even if they ever hurt me its for my own good. Sorry for you dad.
Truth be told i hate myself. Yet my psl/appeal is probably very high for an ethnic. I hate to have to looksmaxx, i hate to be so shallow or to have to bow down to shallowness to get anything. Everyday i clench my teeth out of rage of having to go against my own self like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18301
And he would be right to do. I wouldn’t mind my dad or mom beating me to utter pain, for they have done everything for me and even if they ever hurt me its for my own good. Sorry for you dad.
Truth be told i hate myself. Yet my psl/appeal is probably very high for an ethnic. I hate to have to looksmaxx, i hate to be so shallow or to have to bow down to shallowness to get anything. Everyday i clench my teeth out of rage of having to go against my own self like this
Appreciate it tho mate, yeah to be honest you won the lottery genetics and is still not enough bc western society made ethnics appear in a bad light, so you still have to force yourself to go through this hustle
It’s just retarded tbh, I hate globalization

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18840
wtf are these delusions. looksmax users are the most mentally ill creatures

bro parents are not smart!! they are not up to date with the meta. thats why theyre boomercels they wouldnt understand that u have to looksmax and tiktokmax. if ur parents beat u you should beat them back!!

and its not shallow nigga its based. the rule of life is to mog

• So Sad
Reactions: ExtraBones and Deleted member 18840

Yakhi imo you're the type of guy to slay irl not Omegle . Omegle only for low t tiktokmaxxed eboy fags . May Allah SWT bless you with a 10/10 Kurdish women 😻😻🤲🤲🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840