Omegle Story With @averagejoe & Tom Cruise

Leo69

Leo69

Equinox
I went on Omegle. They always called out if I was real. I had to wave or say something to confirm I'm real to them every time. One person even asked if my face is real, was thinking I'm a real-time morph. I said I'm not a morph, so I put my hands over my face to confirm along with pouring water down on my face for confirmation. They thought I was wearing some sort of mission impossible face mask, but I told them no. I also told them I did not get surgery to face morph myself into Chad like @averagejoe, but I said that I just lost body fat and was born Chad! The TRM posts of people calling out @averagejoe is a pure cope. @averagejoe won't confirm cause he's legit Chad, but I won't confirm that I'm a morph cause I'm not. I'm a Chad just like @averagejoe because we know that all the photos he posted on TRM isn't faceapp. How does one know so much about faceapp exposing me unless they use them on themselves? No, I'm not a morph. I'm just using a mission impossible face mask possibly, actually I'm just a natural Chad that shit his pants that made all faces combined together into Leo69. Face is combination possibly of @Niko69 @Leo69 @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday or I got plastic surgery @averagejoe to morph myself or I'm natural Chad. I'm natural Chad. I'm not schizo. @averagejoe is the schizo one here calling other schizos. I'm telling you.

1447275_1013527_653757357979539_1912366560_n.jpg
jLe7AtG.jpg
je2keitpvb481.jpg

tom-cruise-teeth6.jpg
1158d0af9c617ba5f279112a2a46bf66.jpg
d9qb4qrs5qn91.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Niklaus Mikaelson, ROTTING and 1 other person
k

• JFL
Reactions: to be human
I went on Omegle. They always called out if I was real. I had to wave or say something to confirm I'm real to them every time. One person even asked if my face is real, was thinking I'm a real-time morph. I said I'm not a morph, so I put my hands over my face to confirm along with pouring water down on my face for confirmation. They thought I was wearing some sort of mission impossible face mask, but I told them no. I also told them I did not get surgery to face morph myself into Chad like @averagejoe, but I said that I just lost body fat and was born Chad! The TRM posts of people calling out @averagejoe is a pure cope. @averagejoe won't confirm cause he's legit Chad, but I won't confirm that I'm a morph cause I'm not. I'm a Chad just like @averagejoe because we know that all the photos he posted on TRM isn't faceapp. How does one know so much about faceapp exposing me unless they use them on themselves? No, I'm not a morph. I'm just using a mission impossible face mask possibly, actually I'm just a natural Chad that shit his pants that made all faces combined together into Leo69. Face is combination possibly of @Niko69 @Leo69 @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday or I got plastic surgery @averagejoe to morph myself or I'm natural Chad. I'm natural Chad. I'm not schizo. @averagejoe is the schizo one here calling other schizos. I'm telling you.

jLe7AtG.jpg
je2keitpvb481.jpg

tom-cruise-teeth6.jpg
d9qb4qrs5qn91.jpg
Dnr and no tldr wtf

• +1
Reactions: to be human and ascension
the fuck are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: to be human, BoneDensity, stevielake and 1 other person
How did average Joe ascend

• +1
Reactions: to be human, ROTTING, Leo69 and 2 others
je2keitpvb481.jpg

just caged at this picture for some reason. i've seen it a few times before but this nigga just looks so retarded with the extreme squinting and pouting

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 15791, ascension and 5 others
I used to be a crisck hater and crisck denier and was making fun of him

Till my homies showed me a recording of him unfrauded talking to them in discord

Unless he morphed the video (which I doubt) he is a giga mogger

All hail lord Crisck

You are a confirmed frauder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, BoneDensity, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
How did average Joe ascend
he literally told you guys
sports outside and put the fork down and wait till you melt your fat pads so you have hollow cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Elvisandreaa, alriodai and 2 others
he literally told you guys
sports outside and put the fork down and wait till you melt your fat pads so you have hollow cheeks
?? This nigga for sure had implants and jaw surgery. Plus supraorbital and widening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823

Till my homies showed me a recording of him unfrauded talking to them in discord

All hail lord Crisck

Do u have y pics

it wasn't even slightly funny. mirin aspieness
Take the @Xangsane pill. We run the aspie pill. That's the point of the post.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
df4.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

jLe7AtG.jpg
je2keitpvb481.jpg

tom-cruise-teeth6.jpg
d9qb4qrs5qn91.jpg
When r u gonna post vids of u in motion tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
?? This nigga for sure had implants and jaw surgery. Plus supraorbital and widening
indians morphed these pics jfl in the rate me pics he posted back in the times he still had the same base
he leaned down, got more masculine with age. some people just look better when they're mature

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Leo69
Wow his skull looks way wider and bigger
indians morphed those pics jfl in the rate me pics he posted back in the times he still had the same base
he leaned down, got more masculine with age. some people just look better when they're mature
w h

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
idk I noticed a bit of dandruff in them so I should start doing it unless conditioning would make more sense? I would just brush them with my fingers, Ill get an eyebrow brush.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah some ppl Just have It. You can't get a whole bigger skull with surgeries
Wrong. He has access to the real life mission impossible face mask that Tom Cruise has. Top-secret.

• +1
indians morphed these pics jfl in the rate me pics he posted back in the times he still had the same base
He posted the morphed photos of him in the rate me. Not indians. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Wrong. He has access to the real life mission impossible face mask that Tom Cruise has. Top-secret.
Ok just ignore requests for videos of you. Big larp I guess

My reaction to this information

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Niklaus Mikaelson, the BULL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
idk I noticed a bit of dandruff in them so I should start doing it unless conditioning would make more sense? I would just brush them with my fingers, Ill get an eyebrow brush.
No don’t condition it its not the same thing for eyebrows do the first thing

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
View attachment 1869221

Those were his early pics
He Always looked good
He is someone who looked like this which makes sense how he found the forum. If he always looked that good. Do you seriously think he would of found looksmax? This is looksmax, surgery was the way for blowout for him. Mirin.

iqtUAbH_d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823

All hail lord Crisck

He morphed his face through surgery. Tom Cruise style. Take the surgery pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and the BULL
He is someone who looked like this which makes sense how he found the forum. If he always looked that good. Do you seriously think he would of found looksmax? This is looksmax, surgery was the way for blowout for him. Mirin.

iqtUAbH_d.jpg
damn bro you never took a bad pic in your life?? bad angle, high bf, bad lighting.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
He morphed his face through surgery. Tom Cruise style. Take the surgery pill.
I don't care what he did to his face, I saw that it was real

Meanwhile you're a morph of few instagram guys

You arleady showed your face here, why can't you show a video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and BoneDensity
I don't care what he did to his face, I saw that it was real

Meanwhile you're a morph of few instagram guys

You arleady showed your face here, why can't you show a video?
i can vouch for leo69. confirmed chad but crisick lives in another dimension. he had all the prime girls of paris, london, madrid etc. on a leash this summer

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Elvisandreaa, Leo69 and 1 other person
i can vouch for leo69. confirmed chad but crisick lives in another dimension. he had all the prime girls of paris, london, madrid etc. on a leash this summer
Sorry, there has been serious allegatinos about Leo, several users showed proof of him being a morph and not real with faceapp proofs

Until there's a true video in motion, he's a larp

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69 and the BULL
Sorry, there has been serious allegatinos about Leo, several users showed proof of him being a morph and not real with faceapp proofs

Until there's a true video in motion, he's a larp
he's a cool guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Leo69 and alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Leo69 and the BULL
Yeah, crisick is artificial mogger Chad now so he can have all the prime girls. That's how it is for most Chads here. Artificial Chads who had a glow up here. Same pattern. Telling you.

• JFL
  • +1
He dissed me for not running a tinder expirement with his face
Not cool
Cause you made a thread down for an experiment, then made bs excuse saying you can't do it with coping nonsense. If you say you gonna do experiment, you do it without excuses man. Simple. Not sure what happened there. No worries.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@Leo69 record yourself on omegle(screen) and post it here.

Yeah, crisick is artificial mogger Chad now so he can have all the prime girls. That's how it is for most Chads here. Artificial Chads who had a glow up here. Same pattern. Telling you.
yes most are but crisick doesn't look fake

yes most are but crisick doesn't look fake
He had a strong glow up naturally along with some surgery for his jaw. I'm positive on that. Too strong glow up that it made him narcy at times.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@Leo69 record yourself on omegle(screen) and post it here.
Impossible, have cooked elo on Omegle as well. I thought you were going to bed? You shit your pants and can't use the bed anymore?

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
He had a strong glow up naturally along with some surgery for his jaw. I'm positive on that. Too strong glow up that it made him narcy at times.
bro do you know that the bones in your face never really stop moving
ofc most of the work is done at 20 but there is still slightly change and for some people it seems to be stronger
he doesn't look much different than the first pics he posted

What made you decide to vouch for me? @Niko69 said something? :) You can DM me why.

• Hmm...
bro do you know that the bones in your face never really stop moving
ofc most of the work is done at 20 but there is still slightly change and for some people it seems to be stronger
he doesn't look much different than the first pics he posted
He went Tom Cruise route. Look at the photos of the jaw. Explain that. He tricked you guys. Everyone on TRM said he got surgery that's why he got some sort of crimson chin lol.

• JFL
  • +1
He went Tom Cruise route. Look at the photos of the jaw. Explain that. He tricked you guys. Everyone on TRM said he got surgery that's why he got some sort of crimson chin lol.
my jaw looks rounder as well in bad angles
angles are everything my friend.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69