I've applied to maby like 40 jobs this month

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
I have one interview. That's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, 케이제이 and gigell
That's one more than you had before. Keep up the good work!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, Clown Show and Hardrada
What kinda jobs have you applied for

Hope you get the job

Getting a good job in the UK is borderline impossible. Took me over 6 months of applying and interviewing

and that's with a frauded CV and experience

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
What did you get

Getting a good job in the UK is borderline impossible. Took me over 6 months of applying and interviewing

Bringing in more immigrants will make things easier!

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, mike21, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Yesterday I was offered to work as a housekeeper at a retirement home, as soon as I entered it smells actual poop.

I'd rather kill myself that work here dont think Im taking the job

• +1

especially in London where I live pfff imagine I have sixth form/college to finish and I need money asap this is like a dystopia

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and forevergymcelling
especially in London where I live pfff imagine I have sixth form/college to finish and I need money asap this is like a dystopia
Getting a job in London is so hard that being given the opportunity to work at something like retail in Tescos or Lidl is actually relieving compared to most, and I wouldnt even work at a job like this for a long time just enough to get a headstart cause I have no money right now and I cant slay

• +1
The way I got the job was by pure luck too, one of the hiring managers at the company found my resume online somewhere and cold approached me by email

It was a brutal 5 stage process but got it in the end

Best part is that it's no where near London. I don't think I could ever work in London again unless it was one day a week hybrid, and they'd have to pay me way more than I'm earning now

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Azonin
Yesterday I was offered to work as a housekeeper at a retirement home, as soon as I entered it smells actual poop.

I'd rather kill myself that work here dont think Im taking the job
Those are the kinda jobs I'm applying to and I getting nuttin back. Probably because I'm a straight white male.

Those are the kinda jobs I'm applying to and I getting nuttin back. Probably because I'm a straight white male.
What country you in if you dont mind me asking

The way I got the job was by pure luck too, one of the hiring managers at the company found my resume online somewhere and cold approached me by email

Best part is that it's no where near London. I don't think I could ever work in London again unless it was one day a week hybrid, and they'd have to pay me way more than I'm earning now
Why don't u like working in london

Doing anything is impossible.

On the grand scheme of things, it is an annoying process for sure.

london is just a terrible city, anything outside of it is much better culturally overall but then all the jobs are in london

• +1
The Jewnited Cuckdom of Shit Britain and The IRA
I indeed hate the uk, its my dream to have enough to move out and live literally anywhere else but this shithole, literally.

On the grand scheme of things, it is an annoying process for sure.
I feel like the entire online ting shouldn't be a thing when applying to jobs. And if two ppl with same CV apply to the same job they should chose the person who's native to the land.

Applying online is just so retarded. It makes everything take ten times longer. Indeed is like the Tinder of job hunting.

I indeed hate the uk, its my dream to have enough to move out and live literally anywhere else but this shithole, literally.
Genuinely same. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd chose New Zealand but realistically only country I ever gonna move to likely gon b Sweden and even that country is being fucking destroyed but still better than the UK.

I feel like the entire online ting shouldn't be a thing when applying to jobs. And if two ppl with same CV apply to the same job they should chose the person who's native to the land.

Applying online is just so retarded. It makes everything take ten times longer. Indeed is like the Tinder of job hunting.
Haha yeah, sucks in my case because Im only looking for a job because my parents dont want to help me, havent even turned 18 yet and live elsewhere its hard undeniably.

• +1
Feel like a cockroach in the disgusting tube . Waste so much fucking time commuting and getting to work. Poulltion is utter garbage too, I used to work near Kings Cross station at one point and even the short walk from the station to my office would fuck up my lungs for the morning

Too fucking expensive too, commuting costs way too much. Can't eat out at lunch without spending a fortune

And I hate Londoners too, especially the women. Biggest bitches in all of UK

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Azonin and Hardrada
Genuinely same. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd chose New Zealand but realistically only country I ever gonna move to likely gon b Sweden and even that country is being fucking destroyed but still better than the UK.
I have no idea why people move to the uk instead of something better like germany or norway (especially because im polish we move to these places often) the uk is absolute garbage, I haven't lived much outside of london but honestly I hate the culture it's like the most niggerized place in europe

Feel like a cockroach in the disgusting tube . Waste so much fucking time commuting and getting to work. Poulltion is utter garbage too, I used to work near Kings Cross station at one point and even the short walk from the station to my office would fuck up my lungs for the morning

View attachment 2881138

Too fucking expensive too, commuting costs way too much. Can't eat out at lunch without spending a fortune

Cities are basically just mental asylums. The further out you are from one and the more nature there is the better everything is and happier and nicer the ppl

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I have no idea why people move to the uk instead of something better like germany or norway (especially because im polish we move to these places often) the uk is absolute garbage, I haven't lived much outside of london but honestly I hate the culture it's like the most niggerized place in europe
Why so many poles come to UK? Lots of them where I live

View attachment 2881138

"Commutating and food is expensive as hell"

I mean yeah London is ranked as a top 5 city in terms of price in everything, especially housing jesus christ average home is 300k like what the fuck

women are disgusting/bitchy too indeed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Hardrada
Like you said literally any country is better than the UK I don't think literally anybody lives here by choice and the ones who do are severely mentally ill and disconnected from reality.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Cities are basically just mental asylums. The further out you are from one and the more nature there is the better everything is and happier and nicer the ppl
My commute now is just over an hour, but at least I can sit in my comfy car with AC, listening to music or podcasts ect. Plus only gotta be in twice a week. Mogs London to oblivion

• +1
"Commutating and food is expensive as hell"

I mean yeah London is ranked as a top 5 country in terms of price in everything, especially housing jesus christ average home is 300k like what the fuck

women are disgusting/bitchy too indeed
I legit hate London so fucking much. One of the worst cities to live/work in

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and Hardrada
Why so many poles come to UK? Lots of them where I live
A few reasons why poles might go to the Uk instead of other countries we go to like Germ/Norway is because.

1) Learning English is more valuable than German/Norwegian
2) Probably more job opportunities
3) I dont know, a lot of people in general that first come to a country dont know what its culturally like

• +1
My commute now is just over an hour, but at least I can sit in my comfy car with AC, listening to music or podcasts ect. Plus only gotta be in twice a week. Mogs London to oblivion
Commuting by car or train (if quiet) can be somewhat therapeutic. Busses n tubes or busy train is torture

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Impossible to get a job without experience. If yoy are lucky you live in a big city

How many places did you apply to? Can’t believe that it took 6 months to find a job

I’ve sent 47 emails and applications so far and only got 3 interviews out off it and got a job within a month of trying

How many places did you apply to? Can’t believe that it took 6 months to find a job

I’ve sent 47 emails and applications so far and only got 3 interviews out off it and got a job within a month of trying
I had minimum salary expectations and it had to be no more than 2 days a week in the office

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Hardrada
I had minimum salary expectations and it had to be no more than 2 days a week in the office
Being more than 3 days in the office is a week is hell on earth

working from home feels like rotting and is ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, forevergymcelling and Hardrada
You're from the UK

• +1
Reactions: Jova