I'VE ASCENDED

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
the date went perfectly, we went to a hill near the sea and sat there, and then i kissed her (with tongue, i pretty much failed the target but it worked) , then we went back into the town and cuddled on a bench for almost an hour, we probably kissed each other +50 times, then we crossed the town holding hands until we got to the train station, where two of her friends were waiting all hyped up
WhatsApp Image 2021 02 13 at 203825
WhatsApp Image 2021 02 13 at 213113
(my hair is like that thanks to wind)
>inb4 bug eyed truefemcel
congrats on being a meaniningless slay for a fakeupmxxed becky while i made a JB lose its KHness (and i admit shes not more than 3.5PSL, but i can't act like i'm so much better)

either in a couple hours or tomorrow i will make a thread explaining how i went from borderline truecel to normie

btw, back to back ascensions on .me along @ArvidGustavsson

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 9344, Howl and 41 others
congrats
you eyemog also

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, Cacas112 and 6 others
post sextape with you holding up a paper with your .me username or larp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zeshama, Deleted member 9344 and 42 others
mirin brocel

next coom in the poon, you will never feel like you've missed out later

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746 and 5 others
post sextape with you holding up a paper with your .me username or larp
Lol we should all do that tbh let's start a trend here, maybe on monday night for me, I'll see how it goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
the date went perfectly, we went to a hill near the sea and sat there, and then i kissed her (with tongue, i pretty much failed the target but it worked) , then we went back into the town and cuddled on a bench for almost an hour, we probably kissed each other +50 times, then we crossed the town holding hands until we got to the train station, where two of her friends were waiting all hyped up
View attachment 984808View attachment 984815(my hair is like that thanks to wind)
congrats on being a meaniningless slay for a fakeupmxxed becky while i made a JB lose its KHness (and i admit shes not more than 3.5PSL, but i can't act like i'm so much better)

either in a couple hours or tomorrow i will make a thread explaining how i went from borderline truecel to normie

Jfc cucked enough to wear masks, low T ngl.

• +1
Reactions: SlavMax, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
bug eyed truefemcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
Im next on the ascension list bro

• Love it
Reactions: itorroella9
View attachment 984808View attachment 984815(my hair is like that thanks to wind)

congrats
have fun

• +1

if you didn't pipi in v you just simping.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Its so sad that decent men make posts like this where as the avg 500lb landwhale has 0 problem scoring guys above this man

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 8832 and 24 others

I'm really happy for you not gonna lie

But when's my turn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, MegamindCel, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
Nice man

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4804, Zeruel and 4 others
mirin, lifemogs me ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and itorroella9

congrats, u can die peacefully now.... u made it brah

Tenor 1

• +1
Nice man, this is what I like to hear.

A nice white man working hard and getting results.

Not like these steaming Hindu turds who keep whingeing about their race and doing mog battles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Lolcel, Mouthbreath and 10 others
I am very happy for u bro hopefully I’m next deadass. Was this girl ur first kiss?

• +1
Nice man, this is what I like to hear.

A nice white man working hard and getting results.

Not like these steaming Hindu turds who keep whingeing about their race and doing mog battles
true shit bro I agree. this is what I’m here for. Niggas winning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4044
congrats, but counting kisses is a bit awkward.. dont say that to anyone

Any tips for first timer like me man? Did you do it well?
Ngl I woulda thought you would have kissed someone at the very least.

congrats, but counting kisses is a bit awkward.. dont say that to anyone
it's an estimate jfl i just wanted to say that we were constantly kissing
Any tips for first timer like me man? Did you do it well?
tbh i can't really tell if i did well cuz she was kissless too but i think i did alright, with someone experienced it will probably work different

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 9090
it's an estimate jfl i just wanted to say that we were constantly kissing

tbh i can't really tell if i did well cuz she was kissless too but i think i did alright, with someone experienced it will probably work different
damn fr? understood

• +1
i was really set on looksminning myself before like 2019.
That would make sense to be fair, clearly come a long way though so.

maek bebe nau

• +1
Reactions: Blue
bumpubimpo

how old are you

Congrats boyo but next step should be penis in vagina

• +1
Mirin shurmano

• +1
good job bro

• +1
Wish you all the best man! You do know what the next step is?

enjoy OP

• +1
Show your face i wanna see your harmony you have gd eyebrow density and shape
gd eye shape but the colour is black
U mog her u can do better

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
op mogs

• +1
You are 16 years old and you met this girl in yubo. I guess the girls of this generation are easier to get to know compared to years ago. She doesn't even look average looking and yet you managed to have something with her. Something that I can't even dream of.

I'm not going to congratulate you, but I'm going to take your example as lifefuel. I have to, and I hope to get something next time.

Good luck OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
wtf fucking slayer

• JFL
oh for ffucks sake

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, itorroella9 and Deleted member 10602
Congrats man, real ascension is to be loved and u managed to do that, I’m happy for u