I'VE ASCENDED

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
dn read eggman principal mogs
1800FDBB 2927 4075 BFCE D2230C381523

Chico mogs

the date went perfectly, we went to a hill near the sea and sat there, and then i kissed her (with tongue, i pretty much failed the target but it worked) , then we went back into the town and cuddled on a bench for almost an hour, we probably kissed each other +50 times, then we crossed the town holding hands until we got to the train station, where two of her friends were waiting all hyped up
View attachment 984808View attachment 984815(my hair is like that thanks to wind)
>inb4 bug eyed truefemcel
congrats on being a meaniningless slay for a fakeupmxxed becky while i made a JB lose its KHness (and i admit shes not more than 3.5PSL, but i can't act like i'm so much better)

either in a couple hours or tomorrow i will make a thread explaining how i went from borderline truecel to normie

btw, back to back ascensions on .me along @ArvidGustavsson
Congrats king

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Nice man, this is what I like to hear.

A nice white man working hard and getting results.

Not like these steaming Hindu turds who keep whingeing about their race and doing mog battles
jfl legit lold at this

Wow someone who’s not a stacysexual

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
the date went perfectly, we went to a hill near the sea and sat there, and then i kissed her (with tongue, i pretty much failed the target but it worked) , then we went back into the town and cuddled on a bench for almost an hour, we probably kissed each other +50 times, then we crossed the town holding hands until we got to the train station, where two of her friends were waiting all hyped up
View attachment 984808View attachment 984815(my hair is like that thanks to wind)
>inb4 bug eyed truefemcel
congrats on being a meaniningless slay for a fakeupmxxed becky while i made a JB lose its KHness (and i admit shes not more than 3.5PSL, but i can't act like i'm so much better)

either in a couple hours or tomorrow i will make a thread explaining how i went from borderline truecel to normie

btw, back to back ascensions on .me along @ArvidGustavsson
"trucel" shows perfect eye area. jfl. how tall r u?

Most people here are indeed
Exactly these dudes are the equivalent of post wall women who expect a good looking tall chad who makes over 100K.

If you don’t have value why should a Stacy choose you 🤣

If you don’t have value why should a Stacy choose you 🤣
Hypocrisy of people on the site:

"women's standards are bad because they like high-quality men :feelswah:"

"I won't date a women who is not attractive :feelshah:"

PSL-shpere has been chipping away at these guys self-awareness with how main-stream and re-enforced these ideas are.

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
  • JFL
  • JFL
Hypocrisy of people on the site:

"women's standards are bad because they like high-quality men :feelswah:"

"I won't date a women who is not attractive :feelshah:"

PSL-shpere has been chipping away at these guys self-awareness with how main-stream and re-enforced these ideas are.
I should make a thread on why 95% of these niggas will never be with a Stacy @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Selinity