i’ve ate 400 calories in the past two days

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
400 calories and supplements. i’ll get to 10-12% bf even if it’s the death of me. (literally jfl)
420D5B56 BC56 4842 98B8 DE8D8445FAFA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, redmaxx, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
u’re gonna fuck urself up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, IndraBC, ineonx and 2 others
Don't start early bragging. You are rewarding yourself before the task is done. Starve for a month before even whispering about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, coispet, 5.5psl and 6 others
Surely there are better ways than eating 200 cals a day

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
not sustainable, you will relapse and devour a smorgasbord of goyslop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, EggKing, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Deleted member 20370
400 calories lol you could easily get to 12% with a moderate deficit and actually training. also youre gonna plateau quick after your metabolic rate is diminished to that of an 80lb woman

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and BrahminBoss
400 calories lol you could easily get to 12% with a moderate deficit and actually training. also youre gonna plateau quick after your metabolic rate is diminished to that of an 80lb woman
i’m still training lol. and i’m on an ostarine cycle rn so i’m not losing mass while being in such a high deficit

Just go on a 30 day waterfast 400 kcal is nothing

Can't relate
Bloatedhog

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
we seriously bulking in 2024?
Not even bulking honestly. I'm already lean at around 12-13% bf. The last time I was over 15% bf was back in 2019.
I tend not to go overboard with carbs on most days, but as long as you're eating high-quality food that's high in both fat and protein, you're going to be lean regardless.

Not even bulking honestly. I'm already lean at around 12-13% bf. The last time I was over 15% bf was back in 2019.
I tend not to go overboard with carbs on most days, but as long as you're eating high-quality food that's high in both fat and protein, you're going to be lean regardless.
mirin wtf

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
i’m still training lol. and i’m on an ostarine cycle rn so i’m not losing mass while being in such a high deficit
a deficit that steep will induce hair loss and increase cortisol levels considering you're working out on top of it.. starving only works for inactive dalits jfl

• +1
Reactions: bluestaxamz
Mogs, should do alternate day fasting though. Like Monday eat whatever you want, Tuesday 0 cal, Wednesday whatever you want, Thursday 0 cal, etc. It gets super easy once you're used to it and you can get super lean while still eating all your favorite foods, getting the sensation of feeling full, etc.

Bri dont do it to fast can mess up fat padsa and collegen fibres

same man jfl at those copers saying you fuck yourself up gonna get to 8% bf in no time

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Allornothing
Good numbers. Every 100 calories lower you go is a bonus point

That's stupid. Just eat 1500-2000 high protein and you will become lean without losing all your muscle mass

enjoy these balls in your mouth tiktokcel
rhino + genio + tret you could ascend to high mtn and not need fraud jfl

as far as starving goes enjoy skinnyfat, subhuman metabolism, and looking like an unhealthy blob

rhino + genio + tret you could ascend to high mtn and not need fraud jfl

as far as starving goes enjoy skinnyfat, subhuman metabolism, and looking like an unhealthy blob
ah yes genio for my top tier chin. great idea tiktok cel!!! i can already see the great contributions your going to make on this site!

ah yes genio for my top tier chin. great idea tiktok cel!!! i can already see the great contributions your going to make on this site!
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

the CEO of jutting has flexed on me with his joining 4 months before me knowledge I must now rope

Purchased upgrades 1, literal fucking subhumanity, JOEVER

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

the CEO of jutting has flexed on me with his joining 4 months before me knowledge I must now rope

Purchased upgrades 1, literal fucking subhumanity, JOEVER
funniest part is… i’m not even jutting. that’s how i look irl. just a little underbite (my front and bottom teeth are even) that honestly makes me look better and i still mog ur ass to suicide

funniest part is… i’m not even jutting. that’s how i look irl. just a little underbite (my front and bottom teeth are even) that honestly makes me look better and i still mog ur ass to suicide
NorwoodAscender when you catch him at 2PM in natural outdoor light and not through the lens of an iPhone camera
Forrest Gump Running GIF

NorwoodAscender when you catch him at 2PM in natural outdoor light and not through the lens of an iPhone camera
Forrest Gump Running GIF
damn bro, you got the whole squad laughing… again, keep coping curry. don’t care about ur opinion until you show ur face

To look like a twink? You're gonna lose all your muscles and look like this
3914121 1706262813531

Ladies will love this physique, and the amount of respect from man will be through the roof🤣🤣🤣

To look like a twink? You're gonna lose all your muscles and look like thisView attachment 2729688
Ladies will love this physique, and the amount of respect from man will be through the roof🤣🤣🤣
he wont lose muscle because of the help of anabolics not to mention muscle doesnt attrophy that quickly lol, specially if ur still using it.

good job on the adderal starve currently doing the same been up for 24 hours gotta stay up like 14 more until my exam, so far have had like 50 g of protein and 500 cals