Ive become violently ill from food slop.

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,531
Reputation
5,723
I ate a bag of doritos 10 hours ago and have been extremely ill for the past 8. Maybe my body grew used to not eating shit food and cant process it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy and BUTCHER1651
I ate a bag of doritos 10 hours ago and have been extremely ill for the past 8. Maybe my body grew used to not eating shit food and cant process it.
did you eat the entire bag?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
It’s like the opposite for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
What do you mean?

Yes I ate the entire bag:feelsshh:
My nigga the amount of food dye inside that bag is probably why you are sick. Those bags are filled with half air and half cancer jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
What do you mean?

Yes I ate the entire bag:feelsshh:
Like when I try foods like organs or etc I feel quite icky after due to lack of tolerance for it from all the slop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
My nigga the amount of food dye inside that bag is probably why you are sick. Those bags are filled with half air and half cancer jfl
First 10 years of my life I was a fat chud I think im used to it

Like when I try foods like organs or etc I feel quite icky after due to lack of tolerance for it from all the slop
Yea I get that, normally you gag rather than become sick though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651 and agarthand1
First 10 years of my life I was a fat chud I think im used to it


Yea I get that, normally you gag rather than become sick though.
Could just be a coincidence maybe.. sometimes you can have gut problems and they can be entirely unrelated to the food you just ate
 

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
2
Views
19
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
T
Replies
0
Views
16
threadeffort
T
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
53
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
thehand
Replies
2
Views
20
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top