Amuzant
A Pure Soul
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2026
- Posts
- 3,531
- Reputation
- 5,723
I ate a bag of doritos 10 hours ago and have been extremely ill for the past 8. Maybe my body grew used to not eating shit food and cant process it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
did you eat the entire bag?I ate a bag of doritos 10 hours ago and have been extremely ill for the past 8. Maybe my body grew used to not eating shit food and cant process it.
What do you mean?It’s like the opposite for me
Yes I ate the entire bagdid you eat the entire bag?
My nigga the amount of food dye inside that bag is probably why you are sick. Those bags are filled with half air and half cancer jflWhat do you mean?
Yes I ate the entire bag![]()
Like when I try foods like organs or etc I feel quite icky after due to lack of tolerance for it from all the slopWhat do you mean?
Yes I ate the entire bag![]()
First 10 years of my life I was a fat chud I think im used to itMy nigga the amount of food dye inside that bag is probably why you are sick. Those bags are filled with half air and half cancer jfl
Yea I get that, normally you gag rather than become sick though.Like when I try foods like organs or etc I feel quite icky after due to lack of tolerance for it from all the slop
Could just be a coincidence maybe.. sometimes you can have gut problems and they can be entirely unrelated to the food you just ateFirst 10 years of my life I was a fat chud I think im used to it
Yea I get that, normally you gag rather than become sick though.