I’ve been a misogynist and racist since I was 5 years old

bIiss

bIiss

‎
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
2,337
Reputation
3,940
Like I remember when my older sister or female teacher/principal tried lecturing me as a kid I would be thinking how subhuman they are compared to me and how it’s literally a weak low iq female

I’d be holding back tears getting yelled at by my teachers and when I’d have these thoughts I wouldn’t cry or be sad anymore cuz I’m just so above them

The racism part is just knowing white people are smarter and better looking than ethnics I never hated ethnics or didn’t wanna be friends with them I just knew humans weren’t equal

I’m ethnic myself aswell

These are just things we innately know. “Racism is taught not born with” my ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: nel9d and Jordan Barrett
Thats how its done
 
  • +1
Reactions: bIiss
Yesss jordan
Happy Pedro Pascal GIF
 
  • Love it
Reactions: bIiss
Like I remember when my older sister or female teacher/principal tried lecturing me as a kid I would be thinking how subhuman they are compared to me and how it’s literally a weak low iq female

I’d be holding back tears getting yelled at by my teachers and when I’d have these thoughts I wouldn’t cry or be sad anymore cuz I’m just so above them

The racism part is just knowing white people are smarter and better looking than ethnics I never hated ethnics or didn’t wanna be friends with them I just knew humans weren’t equal

I’m ethnic myself aswell

These are just things we innately know. “Racism is taught not born with” my ass
Hihg iq
 

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
1
Views
11
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
5.5psl
Replies
18
Views
115
mxl4chi1
M
coolguyjames
Replies
2
Views
51
coolguyjames
coolguyjames
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
11
jflmeister
jflmeister
nestivv
Replies
11
Views
63
psltristan1
psltristan1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top