Lately, I've been feeling really awful

nestivv

nestivv

Certified kindness spreader™
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Posts
10,353
Reputation
28,205
I’ve been feeling really bad lately.
I’ve never really been accepted by society, but lately even the hairdresser and the cashier at the store have been downright unkind to me for no reason. Like what the hell? Can't you put on fake smile and be "kind" to me? It's part of your job, bitch.

I’m not in the best mental state either. I feel like I’m losing control of myself, and this suffering is destroying me.
I don’t know what to do with myself anymore. The medication isn’t working too.
I’m at a dead end.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Former Shortcel, psltristan1, Sceptical and 6 others
I’ve been feeling really bad lately.
I’ve never really been accepted by society, but lately even the hairdresser and the cashier at the store have been downright unkind to me for no reason. Like what the hell? Can't you put on fake smile and be "kind" to me? It's part of your job, bitch.

I’m not in the best mental state either. I feel like I’m losing control of myself, and this suffering is destroying me.
I don’t know what to do with myself anymore. The medication isn’t working too.
I’m at a dead end.
It’ll get better dwbi
 
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1, scuderia, xye and 1 other person
niggas sad cuz a cashier is unkind to him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo, psltristan1, xye and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mogmo, Former Shortcel, psltristan1 and 3 others
I feel you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo, psltristan1, xye and 1 other person
being "accepted" by society is not a good sign most of the time, you should look at it as a good sign
 
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1, nestivv and xye
you're retarded please never speak again
would love to hear what you dislike about what i said+ make a thread with a pic of yourself hanging on the ceiling
 
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1, nestivv and xye
would love to hear what you dislike about what i said+ make a thread with a pic of yourself hanging on the ceiling
childish ass retarded insults you really think what you said means anything? lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1, nestivv and xye
childish ass retarded insults you really think what you said means anything? lol
you still didnt tell me what was the problem with my answers?
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psltristan1, nestivv and xye
being "accepted" by society is not a good sign most of the time, you should look at it as a good sign
I don't know. When you're ostracized and lonely you're not in a good place :EU:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BOX13 and psltristan1

Similar threads

Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
0
Views
14
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
6
Views
40
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
lacobus
Replies
6
Views
52
lacobus
lacobus
isis_Bleach
Replies
27
Views
134
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
NoidFiggerJew67
Replies
2
Views
18
them streets b cold
them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top