Ive been brutally nt pilled

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Can assure u that nt, low inhib, social circles, and charisma is what gets people bitches for the most part. But people treat this like its invaluable bluepill but in reality its a blackpill, because u cant have these w/o being born with it. Ppl who deny the nt pill lack observation skill, life experience, and/or have a more feminine brain that thinks its their looks.

tbh, can assure you before getting indoctrinated by the “blackpill” you and most peoples intuition knew what mattered the most, personality (never deny your intuition btw, idk if you know the saying that your first answer guess on a test is always more right than the second). I can assure almost all of u had a rejection phase of the blackpill bc of how unnatural it sounds, bc it is.

wanna know the real reason why people let the :blackpill:pill indoctrinate them? Because it gives them an excuse. Because it lets them get lazy. It gives them a determinist mindset that they “cant do anything” and its not actually the blackpill making them depressed, its their laziness that does. Ive noticed that nearly everyone here including myself lacks a fuck ton of motivation. People here want an easy solution to life, thinking they can buy their way into slaying, thinking some obscure eye area surgery used on people with croutzon or hyperthyroid disease will increase their smv..

it might sound contradictory that im saying determinism mindset makes people lazy and yet earlier i said people can only be born with nt, but it doesnt distract my message at all because almost all of you actually are. Are you autistic? Likely not. Do you have any other severe mental disorders? Again, most likely not. Depression? Well, this is what the ssri big pharma doesnt wanna tell you, that the true way to cure depression is to find the problem and confront it. The hardest step is the first step, but once you get used to it, it will be a piece of cake.

You need to approach girls, you need to be in social circles, you need to dress well, get a trendy haircut, get an iphone, use trendy slang, try to learn what people find funny, you need to try ALL of these, and only then, you can have a say on whats blackpill or not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, vtribal, R@m@ and 19 others
wow, you sure convinced me
ive had life experience and observation skills, and any nt person can tell you the same + others here who came full circle @Giourdani @Playboypuertorican @Biggdink @Yliaster

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 7580

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, 5'8manlet, mewcoper and 3 others
I agree with OP. Autists here that never left the house in years really think anyone with a girlfriend is some kind of Chad.

Obviously people react differently to attractive people, but most of you here aren't deformed and can easily ascend if you had a better childhood. The best time to start is now to improve your social situation, even if you're in lockdown, read books or watch how successful people act in public. Even the Chads in your school that are popular act in a certain way that makes them likeable.

I've seen quiet Chads that are literal autists and they were nowhere near as popular as they could've been if they actually had good social skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ChadFucksYourOneitis, bernanddrago and 6 others
This is so true, i'm a mentalcel autismcel, it's over for me, i will never be a neurotypical dudebro:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, animo123, Yerico7 and 2 others
I agree with OP. Autists here that never left the house in years really think anyone with a girlfriend is some kind of Chad.

Obviously people react differently to attractive people, but most of you here aren't deformed and can easily ascend if you had a better childhood. The best time to start is now to improve your social situation, even if you're in lockdown, read books or watch how successful people act in public. Even the Chads in your school that are popular act in a certain way that makes them likeable.

I've seen quiet Chads that are literal autists and they were nowhere near as popular as they could've been if they actually had good social skills.
nt subhumans might have girlfriends but they never keep them

you see girls being with guys they're not really into all the time just out of boredom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Jerzy Bondov, chadison and 7 others
I will never be an NT NPC, i will never be interested in shitty sitcoms or hollywood actionflicks or small talk and gossip:feelswhy:
And my social skills will always be poor because i can't read nonverbal signals:feelswhy: so over

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, mewcoper, volcelfatcel and 2 others
nt subhumans might have girlfriends but they never keep them

you see girls being with guys they're not really into all the time just out of boredom
Who cares? Does anyone on here truly believe in love and loyalty from women? Just fuck them and if they leave you then so be it. Better yet, just be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 7580
The only way to improve your social skill is by using them - not by watching youtube videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and mewcoper
Who cares? Does anyone on here truly believe in love and loyalty from women? Just fuck them and if they leave you then so be it. Better yet, just be a slayer.
fair enough but I don't think I could cope being with a foid who's not really into me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 5061
Because it gives them an excuse. Because it lets them get lazy. It gives them a determinist mindset that they “cant do anything” and its not actually the blackpill making them depressed, its their laziness that does. Ive noticed that nearly everyone here including myself lacks a fuck ton of motivation.
Retarded reasoning, if anything this has made people focus on what actually matters. Has made them less lazy and they don't get gaslighted by muh personality, blackpill is a tool to change ur focus on what GENUINELY matters. I've been more motivated than ever to lean out.

I don't disagree with NT itself, it's good to have IF YOU HAVE THE LOOKS, it will only be a positive boost but you need LOOKS first to create any form of sexual attraction. Looks also determine how ur flirting goes, how well received and receptive women are of u, ppl will want to be friends. You could say NT is based in looks quite literally as looks are the basis of your entire life.

Regardless I don't disagree with the premise of it mattering so, just how much does it matter is what I disagree with.

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8988 and 5 others
iphone pilled again
never began for my spyware huawei device

What you're saying is somewhat true but the blackpill is still legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2632 and volcelfatcel
we all know that personality matters but it's is highly related to your physique especially if you are a neurotic like most people in this forum. plus personnality is hard to improve or even impossible sometimes, i know it sounds weird but looks are easier to improve. so yes if you are not good looking and you have a great personnality you won't be an incel and same vice versa. looks and personnality are just equal.

All i ever wanted was to be normal, autism is such a brutal curse, man.

I will never be an NT NPC, i will never be interested in shitty sitcoms or hollywood actionflicks or small talk and gossip:feelswhy:
And my social skills will always be poor because i can't read nonverbal signals:feelswhy: so over
thats a good thing,being a system NPC is boring

@Giourdani another enlightened man

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
thats a good thing,being a system NPC is boring
They get girls though, and they don't rot in the basement.

TLDR: Actual low-medium functioning autism counts for -2 points on the decile scale, so if u are a mid tier normie w/ autism u are now an incel.

There are far, far more idiots here than autists. OP makes a good point about 4/10s using the blackpill as an excuse for laziness cause of this.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
Can assure u that nt, low inhib, social circles, and charisma is what gets people bitches for the most part. But people treat this like its invaluable bluepill but in reality its a blackpill, because u cant have these w/o being born with it. Ppl who deny the nt pill lack observation skill, life experience, and/or have a more feminine brain that thinks its their looks.

tbh, can assure you before getting indoctrinated by the “blackpill” you and most peoples intuition knew what mattered the most, personality (never deny your intuition btw, idk if you know the saying that your first answer guess on a test is always more right than the second). I can assure almost all of u had a rejection phase of the blackpill bc of how unnatural it sounds, bc it is.

wanna know the real reason why people let the :blackpill:pill indoctrinate them? Because it gives them an excuse. Because it lets them get lazy. It gives them a determinist mindset that they “cant do anything” and its not actually the blackpill making them depressed, its their laziness that does. Ive noticed that nearly everyone here including myself lacks a fuck ton of motivation. People here want an easy solution to life, thinking they can buy their way into slaying, thinking some obscure eye area surgery used on people with croutzon or hyperthyroid disease will increase their smv..

it might sound contradictory that im saying determinism mindset makes people lazy and yet earlier i said people can only be born with nt, but it doesnt distract my message at all because almost all of you actually are. Are you autistic? Likely not. Do you have any other severe mental disorders? Again, most likely not. Depression? Well, this is what the ssri big pharma doesnt wanna tell you, that the true way to cure depression is to find the problem and confront it. The hardest step is the first step, but once you get used to it, it will be a piece of cake.

You need to approach girls, you need to be in social circles, you need to dress well, get a trendy haircut, get an iphone, use trendy slang, try to learn what people find funny, you need to try ALL of these, and only then, you can have a say on whats blackpill or not.
You are completely right omg. I just need to showermax and be confident. Wow thanks for opening my eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad, Deleted member 5061 and goldensoul
You need to approach girls, you need to be in social circles, you need to dress well, get a trendy haircut, get an iphone, use trendy slang, try to learn what people find funny, you need to try ALL of these,
Someone blackpill me on why a girl would be attracted to this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Retarded reasoning, if anything this has made people focus on what actually matters. Has made them less lazy and they don't get gaslighted by muh personality, blackpill is a tool to change ur focus on what GENUINELY matters. I've been more motivated than ever to lean out.

I don't disagree with NT itself, it's good to have IF YOU HAVE THE LOOKS, it will only be a positive boost but you need LOOKS first to create any form of sexual attraction. Looks also determine how ur flirting goes, how well received and receptive women are of u, ppl will want to be friends. You could say NT is based in looks quite literally as looks are the basis of your entire life.

Regardless I don't disagree with the premise of it mattering so, just how much does it matter is what I disagree with.

Yeah good observation fam. Original post is a meme tbh. You see almost every week someone mention their looksmax routine or plan for the future, be it softmax or hardmax. Tons of ppl discuss about the surgeries they have planned for the future. Meanwhile op is claiming that blackpill makes ppl lazy and unmotivated ffs. I think he confused the forums, he mustve thought this is the .co forum or smth. We have all sorts of looksmaxxers here who are giga motivated and do leanmaxxing, gymmaxing, fastingmaxxing, skincaremaxxing basically everythingmaxxing.

Yes NTness matters, noone ever denied it. But average looking and giga NT guys only get slays when foids around them are bored out of their mind and think to themselves: "well... I guess I could try to smash with that guy, at least just 1 time, cause he seems chill/funny". Sex is not sex when it is not passionate like when the foid cant get enough of the guy, because she is giga into him. It feels robotic and like a boring scripted exercise, rather than an actual "mating" act out of pure horniness and lust over the other mating partner.

I meaan yeah- for average dudes or slightly below average, its probably still better to run NT-dudebro game to even get crumbs of pussy, rather than nothing. But dont forget that this coping strategy becomes less successful by the day, because foids can literally find a good looking NT guy, some HTN dude off of Tinder etc. who is also NT-maxed, in a matter of 20 mins or even less.

The NT game had bigger success rate before social media was spread.

And lets be honest as a NT coper, one basically tries to talk foids into smashing with you (or through your actions), so its like a pity act from women more than actually an act out of lust. Like "...this guy entertained me for hours, several days now, I guess I could put out for a change..."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison, Yerico7, one job away and 1 other person
Lot of blackpill npcs here sounding like broken records saying the same shit 24/7 cba to respond anymore

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 2632, mewcoper and 1 other person
Lot of blackpill npcs here sounding like broken records saying the same shit 24/7 cba to respond anymore
Blackpill npcs how? Explain, I think NT matters just not as much as you say.

most people here and teens and young adults without a budget to get surgery. wow no way leanmaxxing? Literally nt 101 looksmax gtfo, dont talk unless ur saying surgery

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and volcelfatcel
most people here and teens and young adults, wow no way leanmaxxing? Literally nt 101 looksmax gtfo, dont talk unless ur saying surgery
Guess we go by NT looksmaxxes now lmao, tons of people are here to do surgeries in the future to iron out any failos they have. tons of people here aren't defeatist like you claim either which was the main point stop changing it. You clearly have no idea that the blackpill motivated tons to change their looks and improve it with either surgeries or softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Guess we go by NT looksmaxxes now lmao, tons of people are here to do surgeries in the future to iron out any failos they have. tons of people here aren't defeatist like you claim either which was the main point stop changing it. You clearly have no idea that the blackpill motivated tons to change their looks and improve it with either surgeries or softmaxxing.
are you even in any looksmax discords or anything? Most people here just *fantasize* about surgery but are depressed and unmotivated. Ever talked to any of them past this site?

and yes leanmaxxing is a normie looksmax just like the other stuff i said like haircut and clothes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5061 and volcelfatcel
Yeah good observation fam. Original post is a meme tbh. You see almost every week someone mention their looksmax routine or plan for the future, be it softmax or hardmax. Tons of ppl discuss about the surgeries they have planned for the future. Meanwhile op is claiming that blackpill makes ppl lazy and unmotivated ffs. I think he confused the forums, he mustve thought this is the .co forum or smth. We have all sorts of looksmaxxers here who are giga motivated and do leanmaxxing, gymmaxing, fastingmaxxing, skincaremaxxing basically everythingmaxxing.
Indeed, OP is coping now with specifying surgeries when most people here would do surgeries in the future to iron out, you have to both softmax and maybe even hardmax to iron out failos. First softmax and if you really have to hardmax save up and do it in the future.

Yes NTness matters, noone ever denied it. But average looking and giga NT guys only get slays when foids around them are bored out of their mind and think to themselves: "well... I guess I could try to smash with that guy, at least just 1 time, cause he seems chill/funny". Sex is not sex when it is not passionate like when the foid cant get enough of the guy, because she is giga into him. It feels robotic and like a boring scripted exercise, rather than an actual "mating" act out of pure horniness and lust over the other mating partner.

I meaan yeah- for average dudes or slightly below average, its probably still better to run NT-dudebro game to even get crumbs of pussy, rather than nothing. But dont forget that this coping strategy becomes less successful by the day, because foids can literally find a good looking NT guy, some HTN dude off of Tinder etc. who is also NT-maxed, in a matter of 20 mins or even less.

The NT game had bigger success rate before social media was spread.

And lets be honest as a NT coper, one basically tries to talk foids into smashing with you (or through your actions), so its like a pity act from women more than actually an act out of lust. Like "...this guy entertained me for hours, several days now, I guess I could put out for a change..."
Indeed which is my main point, you see all these betabux cucks with wives but do they actually get the hot sex that their wife used to have with Chad? Idk I can't fathom being the secure choice that she just gives pitty sex to.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and TheEndHasNoEnd
most people here and teens and young adults, wow no way leanmaxxing? Literally nt 101 looksmax gtfo, dont talk unless ur saying surgery
You do the mistake that many did before you, assuming that looksmaxxing is only about slaying. It is not. This was discussed 1000s of times before. And ppl still fall into that trap talking about "MUH importance of NTness...".

Yes obviously acting as normal as possible and not like some basement dwlling aspie geek who cant even speak to ppl is insanely important. But pretending that one has to be a giga extroverted NTmaxxed guy, in order to be able to slay is just cringe.

I know many NTmaxxed and lowinhib dudes and only a small % number of them slays, because they arent gl. NTmaxxing is cringe, it is the last thing to do after fully soft + hardmaxxing. It has the least priority.

The NTness comes naturly, when ppl become more good looking and get more positive reactions from others, be it at work or in a social circle and so on.

The NTpill only works fully optimally when one is HTN in looks, below that it has bad ROI. It has been proven 100s of times before, even FaceANDlms was NTmaxxed and lowinhib maxxed and when he tried to advance with a foid while being in a social group with few other guys, he straight just got ignored by that foid, cause she was more into some other better looking dude.

NTpill has most ideal effect when youre the best looking dude in a social circle or like top 3 looking dudes. If not, youre just a delusional Jester clown and get pussy crumbs, like once every 2 years.

There have been examples where some dudes were acting ultra lowinhib and "too cool" and foids straight told them: "slow your role, youre not even that good looking". Dude, foids cant be fooled by NTmaxxed, Jester-in-denial clowns, if theyre not at least HTN level in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Yerico7, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
think about how rarely you look at somebody's face and more at what they say and their body movements. taking everything into consideration it doesn't matter much
but outside of social interactions it matters because they have nothing else to judge you on. being NT is a cope because you have to rely on your friends vouching for you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 5061
I just noticed this genius strategy these last few days w/ all the "NTpills" to prevent users from looksmaxxing and focus on their "game" instead...

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, volcelfatcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
your looks is your social status, an ugly but naturally extroverted guy with ideal brain chemistry gets denied everywhere, of course girls get turned off by a weird guy who can't socialize and speak, but thats not your problem or most peoples problem, its your looks, solely looks.
also op im sorry for you if your name is red and you still don't know these basic stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5061
Most people here just *fantasize* about surgery but are depressed and unmotivated. Ever talked to any of them past this site?
I don't fantasize about surgery but I'd rather not waste money on it until i know my actual bone structure, chin implants, possibly zygos reduction, eye color change whenever it comes out are on the radar.
I'm personally not depressed or unmotivated I know what i must do, from what i've read on this site people seem motivated but they could be larping not my focus here.

So this entire thread is basically about softmaxxing in LOOKS and not NT is what you mean?:lul:

You do the mistake that many did before you, assuming that looksmaxxing is only about slaying. It is not. This was discussed 1000s of times before. And ppl still fall into that trap talking about "MUH importance of NTness...".

Yes obviously acting as normal as possible and not like some basement dwlling aspie geek who cant even speak to ppl is insanely important. But pretending that one has to be a giga extroverted NTmaxxed guy, in order to be able to slay is just cringe.

I know many NTmaxxed and lowinhib dudes and only a small % number of them slays, because they arent gl. NTmaxxing is cringe, it is the last thing to do after fully soft + hardmaxxing. It has the least priority.

The NTness comes naturly, when ppl become more good looking and get more positive reactions from others, be it at work or in a social circle and so on.

The NTpill only works fully optimally when one is HTN in looks, below that it has bad ROI. It has been proven 100s of times before, even FaceANDlms was NTmaxxed and lowinhib maxxed and when he tried to advance with a foid while being in a social group with few other guys, he straight just got ignored by that foid, cause she was more into some other better looking dude.

NTpill has most ideal effect when youre the best looking dude in a social circle or like top 3 looking dudes. If not, youre just a delusional Jester clown and get pussy crumbs, like once every 2 years.

There have been examples where some dudes were acting ultra lowinhib and "too cool" and foids straight told them: "slow your role, youre not even that good looking". Dude, foids cant be fooled by NTmaxxed, Jester-in-denial clowns, if theyre not at least HTN level in looks.
literally said in my thread u have to be born nt lmfao all this wall of text. U need social circle too, cant approach women willy nilly

arent u the same guy who believes mewing worked for.him in his late 20s? :lul:

Last edited:
I don't fantasize about surgery but I'd rather not waste money on it until i know my actual bone structure, chin implants, possibly zygos reduction, eye color change whenever it comes out are on the radar.
I'm personally not depressed or unmotivated I know what i must do, from what i've read on this site people seem motivated but they could be larping not my focus here.

So this entire thread is basically about softmaxxing in LOOKS and not NT is what you mean?:lul:
their motivation is in short bursts, their natural state is depression (me too)
and yes u must look like u take care of urself with leanmax and softmax thats very nt unlike surgery

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

This is right. NT maxxing should be the last thing and the cherry on top to improve your choice of women and get stacies once you are good looking.

Btw brutal faceandlms even with nt and low inhib he can't compete with looks.

I just noticed this genius strategy these last few days w/ all the "NTpills" to prevent users from looksmaxxing and focus on their "game" instead...
i would never decieve my bros like that, bro

:sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 2214
i don't know if i'm the first to come out on this but i admit i'm actually autistic jfl and that's what prevents me from being nt

i'm a mid tier normie and sometimes i'm a high tier normie on a good day

socialising just isn't for me and i'm pretty sure this applies to some people here who aren't chads

i took the blackpill and accepted myself so i can't complain plus life isn't that bad you don't need to be a slayer

are you even in any looksmax discords or anything? Most people here just *fantasize* about surgery but are depressed and unmotivated. Ever talked to any of them past this site?

and yes leanmaxxing is a normie looksmax just like the other stuff i said like haircut and clothes
Look here my guy- the ammount of jaw surgery procedures skyrocketed in the last 5 years alone, even in the last 2 years. You see normies on Reddit spaming the jawsurgery subreddit with before/after pictures, the ammount of rhinoplasties skyrocketed, then we have skyrocketed ammount of filler procedures, HT procedures, lipos, facelifts etc. etc. It all freaking skyrocketed in the last 5 years alone.

And here is the interesting thing- these normies do it, because they are low key blackpilled. THIS is actually the purest form of blackpill. Normies are a lowkey getting more blackpilled by the day, they just dont understand the blackpill fully.

you make the mistake to judge by this forum alone, but the true impact of the blackpill is by far WAY larger than just this place.

Unironically normies are the biggest blackpillers and get most procedures, they dont always get the correct ones, but they still keep improving their looks. I guess being NT didnt work that well for them?

With the OP you only prove that youre the one who is fantasizing and delusional + out of touch with reality. The trend is that dating etc. is switching to online apps, almost exclusively. Also social circles are usually meetings to talk/chill etc. Foids dont go to social circle meetings with dating mind set. When they wanna date and get horny, they have their circle of Chadlites and Chads they know from IG, Tinder etc. so they can message them and ask them if theyre DTF.

80%+ of normies who get nothing out of the dating apps just need to NTmaxx, you know, then they will slay. This shit cope with NTmaxxing is basically one of the things out of the PUA book. Its a trash delusional cope.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and volcelfatcel
TLDR: Actual low-medium functioning autism counts for -2 points on the decile scale, so if u are a mid tier normie w/ autism u are now an incel.

There are far, far more idiots here than autists. OP makes a good point about 4/10s using the blackpill as an excuse for laziness cause of this.
this

i can vouch for being a prime example. i live an incel life and i'm mid/high tier normie. autism is an smv killer which is why i'm a rotter plus if i was nt i wouldn't become a slayer because i'm not chad but at least i would've lost my virginity.

Look here my guy- the ammount of jaw surgery procedures skyrocketed in the last 5 years alone, even in the last 2 years. You see normies on Reddit spaming the jawsurgery subreddit with before/after pictures, the ammount of rhinoplasties skyrocketed, then we have skyrocketed ammount of filler procedures, HT procedures, lipos, facelifts etc. etc. It all freaking skyrocketed in the last 5 years alone.

And here is the interesting thing- these normies do it, because they are low key blackpilled. THIS is actually the purest form of blackpill. Normies are a lowkey getting more blackpilled by the day, they just dont understand the blackpill fully.

you make the mistake to judge by this forum alone, but the true impact of the blackpill is by far WAY larger than just this place.

Unironically normies are the biggest blackpillers and get most procedures, they dont always get the correct ones, but they still keep improving their looks. I guess being NT didnt work that well for them?

With the OP you only prove that youre the one who is fantasizing and delusional + out of touch with reality. The trend is that dating etc. is switching to online apps, almost exclusively. Also social circles are usually meetings to talk/chill etc. Foids dont go to social circle meetings with dating mind set. When they wanna date and get horny, they have their circle of Chadlites and Chads they know from IG, Tinder etc. so they can message them and ask them if theyre DTF.

80%+ of normies who get nothing out of the dating apps just need to NTmaxx, you know, then they will slay. This shit cope with NTmaxxing is basically one of the things out of the PUA book. Its a trash delusional cope.
reddit isnt nt at all lol
not a good representation of what most men think
theyre soyboys, so more feminized brain obv

Last edited:
this

i can vouch for being a prime example. i live an incel life and i'm mid/high tier normie. autism is an smv killer which is why i'm a rotter plus if i was nt i wouldn't become a slayer because i'm not chad but at least i would've lost my virginity.
Cope, u aren't high tier normie.

3/10 and below = incel and it's over. 4-5/10 U can get girls if u try even if u are an autistic retard, Becky won't care. 6/10, u will now get approached by girls and if u have a good archetype and phenotype u will be considered goodlooking. Above 7/10 is Chadlite and u will slay regardless unless u are religious since it's all subjective from there on.

5 or 5.5/10 mid tier normie + the -2 points u get from actual autism = 3 or 3.5/10 incel.
i'm yet to be but i already show symptoms of it
So u are just somewhat stunted... sounds like cope but if u do get diagnosed then whatever, it will probably not shock u lol.
users have rated me here so i'm not coping jfl
So just facially u are mid tier normie?

Are u a manlet? Do u smell bad? Do u have a bad phenotype? Are u poor? Do u have speech problems or ticks?

3/10 and below = incel and it's over. 4-5/10 U can get girls if u try even if u are an autistic retard, Becky won't care. 6/10, u will now get approached by girls and if u have a good archetype and phenotype u will be considered goodlooking. Above 7/10 is Chadlite and u will slay regardless unless u are religious since it's all subjective from there on.

5 or 5.5/10 mid tier normie + the -2 points u get from actual autism = 3 or 3.5/10 incel.

So u are just somewhat stunted... sounds like cope but if u do get diagnosed then whatever, it will probably not shock u lol.

Are u a manlet? Do u smell bad? Do u have a bad phenotype? Are u poor? Do u have speech problems or ticks?
facially i am. i'm not a manlet but i'm not the ideal height either. (5'11) my pheontype is actually one of my best features so no. i'm not poor but not rich either. i used to have both of them at a younger age because i was a late developer.

ask @Selinity he rated me. i'm a 5.5/10 but i can fraud to a 6 potentially if i finish my softmaxxes first.

in conlusion i'm not facially incel but my lifestyle mirrors the way an incel would live.

That dude's coping, the reason why 99% of ppl ACT like introverts/autistic usually has something to do with their looks or some other failo that is not related to looks but the brain development, like stuttering when you speek, being insanely low IQ (basically mentally stunted) and so on.

Introvert/autist = insecurity with your body (usually looks-related) or mentally stunted, so that the person wants to avoid social interactions, due to being "awkward" either in looks or mental development and not fitting in with "regular" normies.

There will be exceptions to this rule, probably below 1% of all ppl who ACT introverted/autistic and non-NT. But thats it.

There is no incel Chad out there.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2214 and ReignsChad
facially i am. i'm not a manlet but i'm not the ideal height either. (5'11) my pheontype is actually one of my best features so no. i'm not poor but not rich either. i used to have both of them at a younger age because i was a late developer.
Yes late puberty is a bad thing again if u are actually checked on it like I was (I looked like a kid all the way until I was 15), but unless it's seriously fucked u have no excuse to be a virgin in your 20's when u have actually tried to get laid. No man above lower tier normie dies a virgin.

Do u feel short? Maybe u live in a tall area relative to the other parts of your country.
ask @Selinity he rated me. i'm a 5.5/10 but i can fraud to a 6 potentially if i finish my softmaxxes first.
Selinity is a turbomanlet sperg who overrates himself w/ the face is everything rule when he knows deep down that having a "good eye area" and just being HTN facially isn't gonna make him HTN overall. I won't say he's a truecel though since I do remember him saying he's 14-15.
in conlusion i'm not facially incel but my lifestyle mirrors the way an incel would live.
Then u are a lower tier normie, a 4/10 guy (like some people here actually) who has to put in effort to get laid and could easily get a fat girl or a Becky GF.

But u aren't getting Stacy unless u have something good going on for u buddy boyo so keep looksmaxxing and ignore OP's thread since if u really are truly autistic it won't benefit u at all.