Ive been brutally nt pilled

@IwantToLooksMaxx
Again, the total number of potential "incel Chads" is probably below 0.5% of all Chads and even then, they're most likely volcels.
Also unless youve met that "Incel Chad" and seen his full body and spoke to him, you cant know for sure that their problem is mental.

Some have small D, which makes them insecure. Some have feminine waist/hips etc. which makes them insecure. Unless you see that "Chad" naked + speak to him for a few minutes, you cant assume that his main problem is being Non-NT, being an autist.

Last edited:
Again, the total number of potential "incel Chads" is probably below 0.5% of all Chads and even then, they're most likely volcels.
Also unless youve met that "Incel Chad" and seen his full body and spoke to him, you cant know for sure that their problem is mental.

Some have small D, which makes them insecure. Some have feminine waist/hips etc. Unless you see that "Chad" naked + speak to him for a few minutes, you cant assume that his main problem is being Non-NT, being an autist.
whats wrong with a feminine waist? Gives a good v taper

That dude's coping, the reason why 99% of ppl ACT like introverts/autistic usually has something to do with their looks or some other failo that is not related to looks but the brain development, like stuttering when you speek, being insanely low IQ (basically mentally stunted) and so on.

Introvert/autist = insecurity with your body (usually looks-related) or mentally stunted, so that the person wants to avoid social interactions, due to being "awkward" either in looks or mental development and not fitting in with "regular" normies.

There will be exceptions to this rule, probably below 1% of all ppl who ACT introverted/autistic and non-NT. But thats it.

There is no incel Chad out there.
I think you're somewhat right but exaggerating.

ACTUAL autism is a very negative thing to have and brings u down 2 points, but if u are totally outcasted and mocked cause of it then yeah, what do u expect, u are below average on top of being a sperg.

Yes late puberty is a bad thing again if u are actually checked on it like I was (I looked like a kid all the way until I was 15), but unless it's seriously fucked u have no excuse to be a virgin in your 20's when u have actually tried to get laid. No man above lower tier normie dies a virgin.

Do u feel short? Maybe u live in a tall area relative to the other parts of your country.

Selinity is a turbomanlet sperg who overrates himself w/ the face is everything rule when he knows deep down that having a "good eye area" and just being HTN facially isn't gonna make him HTN overall. I won't say he's a truecel though since I do remember him saying he's 14-15.

Then u are a lower tier normie, a 4/10 guy (like some people here actually) who has to put in effort to get laid and could easily get a fat girl or a Becky GF.

But u aren't getting Stacy unless u have something good going on for u buddy boyo so keep looksmaxxing and ignore OP's thread since if u really are truly autistic it won't benefit u at all.
i'm in a dilemma where i can't get any girl whatsoever boyo.

if i try putting in the effort i end up being an autist and screw up my chances with a girl i'm trying to talk to. if i don't put in the effort no girl will ever talk to me.

i don't go outside either and starting a social life for me is impossible. it's simply over but i've learned to accept it and move on.

all i can do is looksmaxx which is progressing slowly at the moment.

i'm in a dilemma where i can't get any girl whatsoever boyo.

if i try putting in the effort i end up being an autist and screw up my chances with a girl i'm trying to talk to. if i don't put in the effort no girl will ever talk to me.

i don't go outside either and starting a social life for me is impossible. it's simply over but i've learned to accept it and move on.

all i can do is looksmaxx which is progressing slowly at the moment.
U aren't gonna get girls to approach u if u are lower tier normie (which is what u are), u gotta put major effort into your SEX APPEAL and talk a bit less cause i'm assuming u are a bit hyper like me sometimes.

I'm never hyped around girls though, and that's something u should hold as well.

I think you're somewhat right but exaggerating.

ACTUAL autism is a very negative thing to have and brings u down 2 points, but if u are totally outcasted and mocked cause of it then yeah, what do u expect, u are below average on top of being a sperg.
Yeah but the numbers of true actual autists who are ALSO good looking and have no failos with their body, is very very low. These are 1 digit %age numbers.

I dobt that every non-NT guy is a HTN guy with no big failos and their only problem seems to be mental. I really highly doubt that.

Insecurities about body/mental development (aka physical or mental FAILOS) is the main reason why ppl become introverted and non NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Yeah but the numbers of true actual autists who are ALSO good looking and have no failos with their body, is very very low. These are 1 digit %age numbers.

I dobt that every non-NT guy is a HTN guy with no big failos and their only problem seems to be mental. I really highly doubt that.

Insecurities about body/mental development (aka physical or mental FAILOS) is the main reason why ppl become introverted and non NT.
If u are mentally defective u need to be top 99th percentile at least 2 things to slay.

i hate trying i swear i nearly go ER whenever i put in so much effort and it fails jfl

but i have nothing to lose anyways so i just got to do what i have to do in this situation

i'm super hyper, i will literally write paragraphs to girls even if it's something irrelevant and on top of that i deep it as well as being emotionally attached to it jfl. it isn't any different in real life and since i have no life i can't practice not even by myself because i don't have experience

i've been on the verge of giving up https://looksmax.org/threads/water-thread-i-dont-think-i-can-take-it-anymore.226976/ but i'm better now and to be honest it's clear i have issues if i'm on this site

here's a non-lens distorted pic:
View attachment 1128433
That's u?

U have a short recessed chin, narrow PFL, long-ish midface, a crooked nose, a slightly bad maxilla judging by your undereyes and your browridge placement is pretty bad too, plus u have no eyebrows. I think it might just be the angle but your forehead looks massive.

U are below average facially, no way to cope around it. I'd say 4.5/10 to be generous because u do have a good phenotype though (and 5'11").

Combine that w/ autism and... I can definetly see u being a 3/10 incel overall.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
That's u?

U have a short recessed chin, narrow PFL, long-ish midface, a crooked nose, a slightly bad maxilla judging by your undereyes and your browridge placement is pretty bad too, plus u have no eyebrows. I think it might just be the angle but your forehead looks massive.

U are below average facially, no way to cope around it. I'd say 4.5/10 to be generous because u do have a good phenotype though (and 5'11").

Combine that w/ autism and... I can definetly see u being a 3/10 incel overall.
my forehead is massive in real life but now you understand i wasn't entirely coping and i'm pretty much an incel in my teens so it's over

my forehead is massive in real life but now you understand i wasn't entirely coping and i'm pretty much an incel in my teens so it's over
Yes but whoever rated u above a 5/10 is coping.

U are below average facially and seemingly from what I read in that thread that u linked bottom 10th percentile mental state wise.

How old are u now?

Yes but whoever rated u above a 5/10 is coping.

U are below average facially and seemingly from what I read in that thread that u linked bottom 10th percentile mental state wise.

How old are u now?
16 yet to be 17 this year

16 yet to be 17 this year
Don't give up yet, I also had delayed puberty, but my soft features are completely different from yours.

Unironically mew and if are lucky enough to get the chance to get your hands on some roids then do it.

Are u naturally hairless like me or are u still in an early tanner stage? Cause otherwise just softmaxx.

how old are you? Honestly judging by your neck and height youve mentioned, your frame must be really weak and fragile? Also I assume that, because your face looks rather low T and still kinda child-like. Probably late bloomer. Again it depens on your age. But you kinda lack dimorphic features in your face. foids prefer more masculine features in a face and less child-like. also now with all these trendy TikTok eboys, the standards have probably grown insanely for these zoomer foids.

But then again, Ive seen way worse looking dudes with a gf, although it was a couple of years ago, dating dynamics mightve totally changed now with all these Tik Tok prettyboys spammed everywhre.

I honestly also think you shouldnt give up, your base is solid. Wait till 18, then start gymcelling. With better frame + neck + more T in the face, I think you will mog, even with slightly unideal jaw.

Last edited:
Don't give up yet, I also had delayed puberty, but my soft features are completely different from yours.

Unironically mew and if are lucky enough to get the chance to get your hands on some roids then do it.

Are u naturally hairless like me or are u still in an early tanner stage? Cause otherwise just softmaxx.
another redeemable feature at least is that i actually have a good head of hair but that still doesn't do much

nothing was more suifuel than me getting my first haircut in months because my hair was super long only to look at myself in the mirror and realise i look like a lesbian

i wanna make it into adulthood softmaxxed at least. roids is something i would consider and if in general it doesn't work out when my development is finished i might just end it all

how old are you? Honestly judging by your neck and height youve mentioned, your frame must be really weak and fragile? Also I assume that, because your face looks rather low T and still kinda child-like. Probably late bloomer. Again it depens on your age. But you kinda lack dimorphic features in your face. foids prefer more masculine features in a face and less child-like. also now with all these trendy TikTok eboys, the standards have probably grown insanely for these zoomer foids.

But then again, Ive seen way worse looking dudes with a gf, although it was a couple of years ago, dating dynamics mightve totally changed now with all these Tik Tok prettyboys spammed everywhre.

I honestly also think you shouldnt give up, your base is solid. Wait till 18, then start gymcelling. With better frame + neck + more T in the face, I think you will mog, even with slightly unideal jaw.
never mind i just read the edited version. the plan is to gymmaxx in the near future but as i said if that doesn't work out when i'm in adulthood then i'm ending it

Last edited:
another redeemable feature at least is that i actually have a good head of hair but that still doesn't do much

nothing was more suifuel than me getting my first haircut in months because my hair was super long only to look at myself in the mirror and realise i look like a lesbian

i wanna make it into adulthood at least softmaxxed. roids is something i would consider and if in general it doesn't work out when my developed is finished i might go ER and rope
Are u Nordic? U are lucky to have a full head of hair if so, and that's even better if u do RTT in the end.

Yes we prettynormies gotta keep our hair fancy, it's our number one halo. I was an utter subhuman at 15 when I got a fresh buzzcut.

If u never fix your chin then just grow a beard.

Are u Nordic? U are lucky to have a full head of hair if so, and that's even better if u do RTT in the end.

Yes we prettynormies gotta keep our hair fancy, it's our number one halo. I was an utter subhuman at 15 when I got a fresh buzzcut.

If u never fix your chin then just grow a beard.
true. i've seen slight indications that i might be able to grow a full beard so that's redeemable. still my eye area is completely flawed. also i'm not nordic at all.

true. i've seen slight indications that i might be able to grow a full beard so that's redeemable. still my eye area is completely flawed.
Your eyebrow placement in itself isn't bad, u just gotta make them visible.

Your eyebrow placement in itself isn't bad, u just gotta make them visible.
definitely. but how haven't you given up yet man, i've completely lost hope into living life already.

ive had life experience and observation skills, and any nt person can tell you the same + others here who came full circle @Giourdani @Playboypuertorican @Biggdink @Yliaster
Indeed brother

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
definitely. but how haven't you given up yet man, i've already completely lost hope into living life already.
Cause I mog u (I say that in the kindest way brocel) and I had sex 2 months ago.

I'm never gonna be Chad ofc, but i'm only a couple months older than u, don't give yourself the incel label officially.

Cause I mog u (I say that in the kindest way brocel) and I had sex 2 months ago.

I'm never gonna be Chad ofc, but i'm only a couple months older than u, don't give yourself the incel label officially.
i'll try bro. thanks for the tips.

• +1

i wanna make it into adulthood softmaxxed at least. roids is something i would consider and if in general it doesn't work out when my development is finished i might just end it all
Dude your chances of being born as Chadlite/Chad (or anyone elses at that) were literally below 10% or so. So no reason to go mad about it. With all the shit chemicals in food and water these days, barely anyone comes to this world as High T Chad at 14-15 yo.

Also plenty of dudes nowadays are late bloomers.

Look at it this way, which is positive, you know exactly what needs to be fixed- you need more T. You found this place in time, you still can make an impact before puberty is over.

Ive seen TikTok ascensions of literaly framelet looking, low T subhumans, who gymcelled for like 5 years and became high T dimorphic Chad. Like that one TikTok video of that framelet arab incel on the bicycle, who then gymcelled and is on motorbike towards the end of the video. He had to put alot of work and discipline in, but he became Chad after gymcelling.

All you need is more T in the face and hope that you have decent beard genes, so that you can beardmaxx. You dont even need jaw surgery, in your case its better to beardmaxx to hide slightly short jaw vertically.

Im literally caging here ngl.. Dude- literally 99% of the pajeets on lookism places and 99% of the ricels would switch places with you within 0.2 seconds of thinking time if they got the chance. Yet you have a low T mindset of a loser who is ready to throw everything away, just because "MUH why wasnt I born as Chad"... Its a weak defetist beta mindset.

Yes you lack T in your body, but at least develop a high T mindset and start exercisecelling and gymcelling. Boost T and DHT with natural food supplements etc.

JFL at these zoomers, "REEEEEE I wasnt born chad..... REEEE pass me the rope"... You have the best base to ascend hard, yet too pussy to start doing shit cause "MUH I lack motivation...".

MATE YOU HAVE A SINGLE MOTHER I CAN TELL THAT JUST BY HOW YOU ACT HERE. If I was your father, I would force you to work on fields, collecting asparagus, FOR FREE for the field owner. You would be collecting asparagus for zero payment as we speak. Just so that you learn discipline and gain T increase. And if you refused to do it, Id beat you up quite severely.

You would thank me later as well for all the "punishment" you would receive from me.

Last edited:

also how did sex feel? is it worth enough for you to live life?

also how did sex feel? is it worth enough for you to live life?
Feels like a mouth's cheek on your dick but warmer/wetter.

I don't wanna have any more LTRs so I just hooked up w/ these two sluts who as of now i'm confident that I am never gonna see again.

If u lose it before 18 cause that's when u become a grown up u will feel very relieved brocel, like a weight off your chest that jumps away.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
Dude your chances of being born as Chadlite/Chad (or anyone elses at that) were literally below 10% or so. So no reason to go mad about it. With all the shit chemicals in food and water these days, barely anyone comes to this world as High T Chad at 14-15 yo.

Also plenty of dudes nowadays are late bloomers.

Look at it this way, which is positive, you know exactly what needs to be fixed- you need more T. You found this place in time, you still can make an impact before puberty is over.

Ive seen TikTok ascensions of literaly framelet looking, low T subhumans, who gymcelled for like 5 years and became high T dimorphic Chad. Like that one TikTok video of that framelet arab incel on the bicycle, who then gymcelled and is on motorbike towards the end of the video. He had to put alot of work and discipline in, but he became Chad after gymcelling.

All you need is more T in the face and hope that you have decent beard genes, so that you can beardmaxx. You dont even need jaw surgery, in your case its better to beardmaxx to hide slightly short jaw vertically.

Im literally caging here ngl.. Dude- literally 99% of the pajeets on lookism places and 99% of the ricels would switch places with you within 0.2 seconds of thinking time if they got the chance. Yet you have a low T mindset of a loser who is ready to throw everything away, just because "MUH why wasnt I born as Chad"... Its a weak defetist beta mindset.

Yes you lack T in your body, but at least develop a high T mindset and start exercisecelling and gymcelling. Boost T and DHT with natural food supplements etc.

JFL at these zoomers, "REEEEEE I wasnt born chad..... REEEE pass me the rope"... You have the best base to ascend hard, yet too pussy to start doing shit cause "MUH I lack motivation...".

MATE YOU HAVE A SINGLE MOTHER I CAN TELL THAT JUST BY HOW YOU ACT HERE. If I was your father, I would force you to work on fields, collecting asparagus, FOR FREE for the field owner. You would be collecting asparagus for zero payment as we speak. Just so that you learn discipline and gain T increase. And if you refused to do it, Id beat you up quite severely.

You would thank me later as well for all the "punishment" you would receive from me.
you're right bro, but i haven't suffered the slightest in my lifetime to develop a high T mindset leading me to be beta. with no punishments, i'm not forced to do anything and in conclusion i'm lazy as fuck to do it but i'll still try and put in the effort if i can.

Last edited:
Feels like a mouth's cheek on your dick but warmer/wetter.

I don't wanna have any more LTRs so I just hooked up w/ these two sluts who as of now i'm confident that I am never gonna see again.

If u lose it before 18 cause that's when u become a grown up u will feel very relieved brocel, like a weight off your chest that jumps away.
this makes me feel better. if it happens, i'll let you know brocel.

• +1
you're right bro, but i haven't suffered the slightest to develop a high T mindset leading me to be beta. i'm literally the type of dude to sit alone on a bench in break time. with no punishment, i'm not forced to do anything and in conclusion i'm lazy as fuck to do it but i'll still try and put in the effort if i can.
Yeah not just you. Your entire generation is beta and soylent low T af. Yall had zero struggle with anything, hence became weak af. Yall are so soylent that its instantly possible to tell who grew up with a single mother and who actually has a father figure in their life. Even if the father is a beta soy, doenst matter, one can still tell if someone doesnt have father figure in their life.

And even then, you rot on here writing whiny posts and shit about how much your life sucks, when you zoomers literally have had the easiest life out of all humanity up until this point. And then when something doesnt go their whey, theyre ready to rope: "REEEEEE... I dont get all the stacies.... pass me the rope... Im ready to quit"

The general misconcetion with Chads is that they are born as thickboned High T jocks. The reality however is that, most of them become very high T from sports activities like playing football (real football or the gay version in usa), baseball, basketball as a kid and so on.

Its rare to see 14-15 yo Chads who dont do any exercise/sport activity, extremely rare in fact. Trust me when I tell you that they dont become high T from rotting on some forums 24/7 or Fortnitemaxxing 24/7 like Giganerds.

Last edited:
you're right bro, but i haven't suffered the slightest in my lifetime to develop a high T mindset leading me to be beta. with no punishments, i'm not forced to do anything and in conclusion i'm lazy as fuck to do it but i'll still try and put in the effort if i can.
Unironically start small. On a sunny day- get out of your single moms fkn appartment and go work for free. Yes you heard it right for fkn free. If your current life is so pathetic right now and WORTHLESS, you might as well do some activity/work without payment.

Cut grass somewhere with the lawn mower. Do stuff like garden work, trim bushes. It will boost your T and give your body natural vitamin D, which is also important. Just wear a hat and protect face.

If you dont want to work, go do smth like fishing, even by yourself it doesnt matter. get some sunlight on your soylent beta skin that is whiter than some albinos balls.

JFL at these weak soylent zoomers these days ngl.

If you’re average looking you have to be nt, if you’re gl you don’t have to be. The more gl you are the less nt you have to be

if anyone ever actively considers you to be non-nt you’re either a giga autist or you’re just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Yeah not just you. Your entire generation is beta and soylent low T af. Yall had zero struggle with anything, hence became weak af. Yall are so soylent that its instantly possible to tell who grew up with a single mother and who actually has a father figure in their life. Even if the father is a beta soy, doenst matter, one can still tell if someone doesnt have father figure in their life.

And even then, you rot on here writing whiny posts and shit about how much your life sucks, when you zoomers literally have had the easiest life out of all humanity up until this point. And then when something doesnt go their whey, theyre ready to rope: "REEEEEE... I dont get all the stacies.... pass me the rope... Im ready to quit"

The general misconcetion with Chads is that they are born as thickboned High T jocks. The reality however is that, most of them become very high T from sports activities like playing football (real football or the gay version in usa), baseball, basketball as a kid and so on.

Its rare to see 14-15 yo Chads who dont do any exercise/sport activity, extremely rare in fact. Trust me when I tell you that they dont become high T from rotting on some forums 24/7 or Fortnitemaxxing 24/7 like Giganerds.
Unironically start small. On a sunny day- get out of your single moms fkn appartment and go work for free. Yes you heard it right for fkn free. If your current life is so pathetic right now and WORTHLESS, you might as well do some activity/work without payment.

Cut grass somewhere with the lawn mower. Do stuff like garden work, trim bushes. It will boost your T and give your body natural vitamin D, which is also important. Just wear a hat and protect face.

If you dont want to work, go do smth like fishing, even by yourself it doesnt matter. get some sunlight on your soylent beta skin that is whiter than some albinos balls.

if i'm being honest bro i'm not that mad just because i can't slay matter of fact my life's completely fine i barely have to do anything. my anger about this is only temporary after that i just forget and move on because after all life isn't that bad and i can't complain. so what if i'm not chad, at least i'm alive.

i'll take your tips into consideration thanks man. i don't get what's so wrong about being low T though? of course i'd rather be high t but there's no point in being aggressive nowadays.

i'll take your tips into consideration thanks man. i don't get what's so wrong about being low T though? of course i'd rather be high t but there's no point in being aggressive nowadays.
Its not about being aggressive. Its about dimorphism, which comes from T.

Honestly you contradict yourself with what you write. At one point you were about to rope, after seing your face after haircut, which looked like a lesbian.

Now you suddenly dont find it bad to look low T....

Like pick one of those at least. Also if your fine with your low T look, why are you on a looksmax forum. Why are you complaining about not being Chad in that other whiny Thread youve linked above?

Now you write things like "so what if i'm not chad, at least i'm alive." In that other thread you were whining about why you werent born as Chad.

At least stick with 1 version.

It all matters unironically but not an end all be all like retards here make it out to be.

Some people here think being NT is cope but being NT will give you success with people in general not just girls. We are social animals, jfl at thinking being NT doesn't matter.

I'll agree for getting girls, looks comes first but being NT don't just work on girls but everyone. If I wasn't NT and was a socially inept autist I wouldn't of had even 1/4 of my slays or even any friends. ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It all matters unironically but not an end all be all like retards here make it out to be.

Some people here think being NT is cope but being NT will give you success with people in general not just girls. We are social animals, jfl at thinking being NT doesn't matter.

I'll agree for getting girls, looks comes first but being NT don't just work on girls but everyone in general. If I wasn't NT and was a socially inept autist I wouldn't of had even a 1/4 of my slays or even any friends. ded srs.
The reality is how you said though the most brutal blackpill is the fact that 76% of our attractiveness is just genetical factors and that's honestly quite sad. 24% of it is other shit like personality, voice, tone of voice, extroversion, introversion.

If you have the 76% you will likely be successful, NT is just the cherry on top but NT also matters considerably less if ur good looking and you can get away with not fitting in trends just like Amnesia did.

Guy literally made himself look like an aspie but had the respect of every single guy in the room, that's the power of looks. Imagine if he was ugly.

People also forget that your NT is well received cus of LOOKS, flat out you will get friends no matter what if you are attractive, you have to willingly reject them like amnesia.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
The reality is how you said though the most brutal blackpill is the fact that 76% of our attractiveness is just genetical factors and that's honestly quite sad. 24% of it is other shit like personality, voice, tone of voice, extroversion, introversion.

If you have the 76% you will likely be successful, NT is just the cherry on top but NT also matters considerably less if ur good looking and you can get away with not fitting in trends just like Amnesia did.

Guy literally made himself look like an aspie but had the respect of every single guy in the room, that's the power of looks. Imagine if he was ugly.

People also forget that your NT is well received cus of LOOKS, flat out you will get friends no matter what if you are attractive, you have to willingly reject them like amnesia.

Looks matters the most but what I'm saying is even if you're ugly or average being NT will boost your quality of life, not even talking about girls but everyone you interact with. Better being NT than an autistic weirdo with no friends.

People on here who says NT is cope either have no irl friends or don't go out into social setting where believe it or not you'll meet a lot of girls.

Also 90% of the people on here saying being NT is cope are probably riddled with social anxiety, don't even leave their room or start shaking in front people let alone a girl they like.

Must max every aspect son.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Looks matters the most but what I'm saying is even if you're ugly or average being NT will boost your quality of life, not even talking about girls but everyone you interact with. Better being NT than an autistic weirdo with no friends.

People on here who says NT is cope either have no irl friends or don't go out into social setting where believe it or not you'll meet a lot of girls.

Also 90% of the people on here saying being NT is cope are probably riddled with social anxiety, don't even leave their room or start shaking in front people let alone a girl they like.

Must max every aspect son.
Indeed bhaijaan, everything matters but face matters the most. Like I said earlier NT isn't cope but your looks matter infinitely more, cherry on the top.

Looksmax then ntmax to max out fully.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
nt subhumans might have girlfriends but they never keep them

you see girls being with guys they're not really into all the time just out of boredom
Girls cheat on chads too , women in 2021 are whore

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yeah ntpill is pretty brutal as you cant change yourself into more nt self while an adult

Reminder: orb had to Thailand maxx just like 50 year old bald white guys bcz he wasn’t nt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Explain then the massive amount of previous jestermaxxers here who
are very low inhib and funny, but got 0 pussy

these are obtainable if you are gl

everything u said is true. ive seen animals pull attractive girls because of personality alone.

Can assure u that nt, low inhib, social circles, and charisma is what gets people bitches for the most part. But people treat this like its invaluable bluepill but in reality its a blackpill, because u cant have these w/o being born with it. Ppl who deny the nt pill lack observation skill, life experience, and/or have a more feminine brain that thinks its their looks.

tbh, can assure you before getting indoctrinated by the “blackpill” you and most peoples intuition knew what mattered the most, personality (never deny your intuition btw, idk if you know the saying that your first answer guess on a test is always more right than the second). I can assure almost all of u had a rejection phase of the blackpill bc of how unnatural it sounds, bc it is.

wanna know the real reason why people let the :blackpill:pill indoctrinate them? Because it gives them an excuse. Because it lets them get lazy. It gives them a determinist mindset that they “cant do anything” and its not actually the blackpill making them depressed, its their laziness that does. Ive noticed that nearly everyone here including myself lacks a fuck ton of motivation. People here want an easy solution to life, thinking they can buy their way into slaying, thinking some obscure eye area surgery used on people with croutzon or hyperthyroid disease will increase their smv..

it might sound contradictory that im saying determinism mindset makes people lazy and yet earlier i said people can only be born with nt, but it doesnt distract my message at all because almost all of you actually are. Are you autistic? Likely not. Do you have any other severe mental disorders? Again, most likely not. Depression? Well, this is what the ssri big pharma doesnt wanna tell you, that the true way to cure depression is to find the problem and confront it. The hardest step is the first step, but once you get used to it, it will be a piece of cake.

You need to approach girls, you need to be in social circles, you need to dress well, get a trendy haircut, get an iphone, use trendy slang, try to learn what people find funny, you need to try ALL of these, and only then, you can have a say on whats blackpill or not.
Legit af

tagging non-nt volcels:
@subhuman incel

@sytyl thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
this tbh.
@PikachuCandy read bro
you and @subhuman incel want some crazy surgeries when you just look normal

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8853
Can assure u that nt, low inhib, social circles, and charisma is what gets people bitches for the most part. But people treat this like its invaluable bluepill but in reality its a blackpill, because u cant have these w/o being born with it. Ppl who deny the nt pill lack observation skill, life experience, and/or have a more feminine brain that thinks its their looks.

tbh, can assure you before getting indoctrinated by the “blackpill” you and most peoples intuition knew what mattered the most, personality (never deny your intuition btw, idk if you know the saying that your first answer guess on a test is always more right than the second). I can assure almost all of u had a rejection phase of the blackpill bc of how unnatural it sounds, bc it is.

wanna know the real reason why people let the :blackpill:pill indoctrinate them? Because it gives them an excuse. Because it lets them get lazy. It gives them a determinist mindset that they “cant do anything” and its not actually the blackpill making them depressed, its their laziness that does. Ive noticed that nearly everyone here including myself lacks a fuck ton of motivation. People here want an easy solution to life, thinking they can buy their way into slaying, thinking some obscure eye area surgery used on people with croutzon or hyperthyroid disease will increase their smv..

it might sound contradictory that im saying determinism mindset makes people lazy and yet earlier i said people can only be born with nt, but it doesnt distract my message at all because almost all of you actually are. Are you autistic? Likely not. Do you have any other severe mental disorders? Again, most likely not. Depression? Well, this is what the ssri big pharma doesnt wanna tell you, that the true way to cure depression is to find the problem and confront it. The hardest step is the first step, but once you get used to it, it will be a piece of cake.

You need to approach girls, you need to be in social circles, you need to dress well, get a trendy haircut, get an iphone, use trendy slang, try to learn what people find funny, you need to try ALL of these, and only then, you can have a say on whats blackpill or not.
works if you have the minimal looks threshold. The better you look if other things are same the hotter girls you can get and the less girls you have to approach to get laid.
Maximize all aspects :redpill::redpill::redpill: especially the one that is your lowest level. if you 2/10 but nt as fuck you aint gonna get laid, if you 9/10 but retarded autistic moron you might actually get laid.

But yea most people are massive copers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
This is very true but I don't want to have to force myself to watch loads of shitty netflix shows and listen to bland music just so I can fit in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 2733