ive been cutting for 7 months and I am all of a sudden having a huge appetite. is this a sign to go back into a surplus?

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
FYI i am 16, and im not done growing yet. also I am on mk 2886 20ml a day.

the reason I cut for so long is because I gymcelled a dirty bulk and I had a shit ton of fat. I am now down 70 lbs and my appetite is now like how it was before I started lifting. it was very high.

whats your bf %
IMG 3563

please guess. I believe I am 12-13. I don’t think its good for me to get any leaner as im 16

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Damn nigger you look good, how tall r u. I wouldnt bulk now, summer is coming. Bulk after summer.
6’2. i can get taller, growth plates are still open. my plan is to go on a bulk with mk 677 for height and bone benefits, but I will be only eating my foods I eat on the cut (but in a 350 surplus) so ill stay lean.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
6’2. i can get taller, growth plates are still open. my plan is to go on a bulk with mk 677 for height and bone benefits, but I will be only eating my foods I eat on the cut (but in a 350 surplus) so ill stay lean.
Chad.
Dont ogremax just to become taller tbh.

Chad.
Dont ogremax just to become taller tbh.
i wont be, my bones will be bigger and ill still be punishing chicken and rice with chocolate rice cakes but 2x the meals. I will put on 15 lbs lean muscle (prioritizing shoulders and legs, abs) and ill get taller, so im maxxed.

get back to atleast maintenance before you stunt your height growth. tbh you're more like 13-14% bf if you're flexing in the pic
I had maintenance today and Im feeling a lot better. Once I go 350 surplus I believe Ill actually look more lean because my muscles are healthy

I had maintenance today and Im feeling a lot better. Once I go 350 surplus I believe Ill actually look more lean because my muscles are healthy
Before u go on a bulk, first stay a while on maintenance, u cut for a really long time. If you commit to a lean bulk now, you may gain more fat than you want. First learn to eat at maintenance again, you mentioned you have a larger appetite now? Eat around maintenance for some times until your weight balances/metabolism goes back to normal. Then commit to a lean bulk to maximize height growth.

Before u go on a bulk, first stay a while on maintenance, u cut for a really long time. If you commit to a lean bulk now, you may gain more fat than you want. First learn to eat at maintenance again, you mentioned you have a larger appetite now? Eat around maintenance for some times until your weight balances/metabolism goes back to normal. Then commit to a lean bulk to maximize height growth.
before i did any bulking/cutting my doctor said my metabolism was one of the highest he’s ever seen.

i believe it may be normal. what do u think?

before i did any bulking/cutting my doctor said my metabolism was one of the highest he’s ever seen.

i believe it may be normal. what do u think?
hmm you could just reverse diet from whatever u ate on the cut, to your normal maintenance and then try lean bulking from there. Just 200-300 calories though, more than that will make you fat in no time and is a looksmin.

hmm you could just reverse diet from whatever u ate on the cut, to your normal maintenance and then try lean bulking from there. Just 200-300 calories though, more than that will make you fat in no time and is a looksmin.
got it. i was planning 500, but I will not get fat due to the fact i will be eating my cutting foods (chicken and rice, beef, ricecakes,etc) also will be on mk 677 which will keep me lean

MK is shit and will make you bloated, it won't keep you lean. What's your experience on ostarine been like?
pretty good! honestly it just helped me shed like another extra half a pound of fat per week. Im very consistent tho.

CANT WAIT FOR MY CHEAT DAY ON FRIDAY! shits gnna be fire i actually deserve this i haven’t had pizza in 4 months AS A TEENAGER

• Love it
Reactions: N1666
You are an idiot and autist Whether you slay or not you will never be truly happy Its Over