I've been feeling nothing 24/7 for years and I am enjoying it

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Most people would probably freak out or give in to depression if they couldn't feel anything, but I embrace it and I can't imagine living otherwise. Because of this my cortisol levels are at the lowest they can be. Nothing concerns me long-term. I am able to do things and then just forget about them no matter how bad they were. My self-discipline is at its best. I can do anything the exact way I promise to myself.

I am calm 24/7 basically. Sometimes I can get really angry but it goes away in minutes and it's back to calmness. The same thing is with happiness, and it fades very quickly but I am fine with being calm/neutral.

This is one of the main reasons I can't relate to anyone and others can't relate to me. Nothing concerns me. It's just me here in this moment. I live on a strict (perhaps autistic) schedule/routine and I don't have to worry about anything.

I wish others could enjoy this as much as I do. The would would be a better place.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, UsernameRequired and Deleted member 2205
fapping a lot made me feel this way too the point we’re I can’t even laugh no more.

fapping a lot made me feel this way too the point we’re I can’t even laugh no more.
I have no issues with laughing at funny stuff if it is in fact funny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Special snowflake syndrome a bitch ain’t it

I have no issues with laughing at funny stuff if it is in fact funny.
Dam that’s why I’m nofapmaxing cuz I need to laugh again genuinely

Dam that’s why I’m nofapmaxing cuz I need to laugh again genuinely
I have trouble focusing if I don't cum at least once a day.

Same bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You’re schizoid, bro