i've been giga high on weed edibles for like 72 hours now

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I took some 3 days ago, just a little bit, and then i became so high i pretty much passed out for 24 hours shifting in and out of consciousness in my office chair. Then i woke up and i found that things had gotten slightly better in the sense that i could now focus on things in the real world, i could watch episodes of stuff and follow the story etc, but i still feel high, i still feel that lightheadedness and it just won't stop. furthermore my right hand is semi paralyzed, i can't grip things with my right hand etc

How much longer will this last, i mean i've been high on weed a lot b4 but never had any severe reactions to it like this. Do you tjhink maybe the vendor on deepweb spiked my weed with LSD or some shiet? i've never been so high before that i could no longer focus and passing out n shit. i didn't even take a lot,probably maximum 0.3 g
I just want this to end, i still have some difficulty thinking and gathering my thoughts and my brain is just processing things really slow etc.

not pure grass

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
fr tho what did they spike it with? I did n't want this shit:feelswah:

I'm worried that my right hand will be crippled for life rn shit

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
they probably laced u with fentanyl.

now that i think about it, my right arm hurts in a particular spot when i touch it. must have slept in a weird way in my office chair that must have muhjigged up my nerves so that my right hand dont work (24 hours drifting in and out of consciousness)

I consumed 9.13mg of Sativa dominant edibles (cookie) purchased from OCS (our government weed store). And at most I felt sleepy and disoriented. I didn't have the trip you did. Your shit is laced.

f
I consumed 9.13mg of Sativa dominant edibles (cookie) purchased from OCS (our government weed store). And at most I felt sleepy and disoriented. I didn't have the trip you did. Your shit is laced.
fo shizzle but i wonder what they laced it with. my right hand is still paralyzed

f

fo shizzle but i wonder what they laced it with. my right hand is still paralyzed
How many mg of THC was the edible advertised at? There is no way there is enough THC to paralyze your right hand. Yea its laced.

How many mg of THC was the edible advertised at? There is no way there is enough THC to paralyze your right hand. Yea its laced.
i made it myself (firecracker) from haschish so i dunno in mg but definitely did not use much. been high on weed about a hundred times in my life but i've never had an averse reaction like this before.
But i noticed today that if i touch my right arm in a spot, it hurts, so maybe while i was half passed out in my computer chair i might have hurt myself or slept in an awkward position or smth

i just wonder what the fuck they laced it with? some kinda neurotoxins?

Last edited:
I gave a asian girl a weed brownie while we watched a movie and she got so high she couldn’t go to school the next day xD