I've been slaying in Ukraine

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I've not been active much on this forum the be last few months.... I've been busy in Ukraine.

I've been enjoying cheap living, gym, nice food.. and of course dating.

I write this because I'm back in the UK. Foreigners are advised to leave because of a potential war there.

I'm a decent looking fella but In the degenerate UK, you gotta be a 9/10 male model with a faggy "fade" haircut to get an ounce of female attention online.

In Ukraine, I'm a catch. I'm decent looking and a foreigner therefore I've had loads of success. Matches, dates and slays

bHPSEGX.jpg

s3OPQVk.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15099, noodlelover and 22 others
what are you still doing in that place? russia is about to come and kaboom your ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 4 others
/fuck my internet

/fuck internet

what are you still doing in that place? russia is about to come and kaboom your ass.
I'm not.. today I came to back to sunny England

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, CristianT and noodlelover
I would have never came back. Russia wouldn't be killing random civilians intentionally, and you could probably be fine as you avoid troops and gunfire.

I doubt there will be a war in ukraine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Danish_Retard, noodlelover and 5 others
EE girls are just visa diggers look at 90 day fiance. Also the most dishonest people on earth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adreyan, turkproducer, Germania and 6 others
EE girls are just visa diggers look at 90 day fiance. Also the most dishonest people on earth

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
ukraine , russia and brazil are the most legit location-maxes

• +1
Reactions: 444
You’re not as GL as you think you are really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, thereallegend, koalendo and 2 others
How did you go about getting work abroad though?

I've not been active much on this forum the be last few months.... I've been busy in Ukraine.

I write this because I'm back in the UK. Foreigners are advised to leave because of a potential war there.

I'm a decent looking fella but In the degenerate UK, you gotta be a 9/10 male model with a faggy "fade" haircut to get an ounce of female attention online.

In Ukraine, I'm a catch. I'm decent looking and a foreigner therefore I've had loads of success. Matches, dates and slays

bHPSEGX.jpg

s3OPQVk.jpg
What a slayer.

If there's no war just stay there, why go back to UK if you can have a better life elsewhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
fix western demographics by marrying a bunch of ee women on false pretenses, bringing them over and when they divorce just keep all your assets in crypto

bHPSEGX.jpg

not even mad. gj bro :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, ROTTING and Elvisandreaa
It's a stereotype...

I mostly date with women with decent jobs. They already have Schengen or UK visas. They also speak good English

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
fix western demographics by marrying a bunch of ee women on false pretenses, bringing them over and when they divorce just keep all your assets in crypto
Ukrainian genetics are prone to balding. But maybe it's still worth it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Adreyan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

bHPSEGX.jpg

s3OPQVk.jpg

Sorry mate but if you think you're a decent looking fella you're a bit deluded.

You aren't ugly, but you're pretty unremarkable. I don't know what you honestly expect results-wise. You think you're entitled to prime stacy or something?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ROTTING and AlexBrown84
It's a stereotype...

I mostly date with women with decent jobs. They already have Schengen or UK visas. They also speak good English
And why they date down so?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ROTTING
Is EEmaxxing legit for UKcels?

How much money did you spend for the whole stay?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
dude gtfo of ukraine ASAP shits boutta go down

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
How did you go about getting work abroad though?

You aren't ugly, but you're pretty unremarkable. I don't know what you honestly expect results-wise. You think you're entitled to prime stacy or something?
you don’t have to be a male model to get girls in the west/UK, but you do have to look better than OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, .👽., koalendo and 1 other person
You know i think girls that are of English descent are just genetically harder to talk to and always have higher standards and stuck up. Like here in the US, I've noticed that the white Americans that live in these stupid southeastern states are the hardest to talk to or date because they are all of primarily English or Scottish descent. Meanwhile the girls in Northern states like the north east and west coast tend to be easier to talk to and more lenient towards ugly guys and ethnic guys because they tend to be descended from German, French, Swedish, Italian, Russian, and Irish people. Just from my experience. Maybe genetics does determine stuff like dating standards

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Your old avatar: Norwoods me.

Glad you‘re doing good, hope you enjoyed your time over there and made the most out of it.

Should be a feel-good inspiring thread for fellow guys suffering under promiscuity in the west

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend and RealLooksmaxxer
Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
dude gtfo of ukraine ASAP shits boutta go down
No, Russia is bluffing honestly. They do this alot. Now Putin is talking about more diplomacy. It's a joke.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16133
Good looking and bald? Yea aiiight

Anyways, nice bro. Going to Ukraine in March. Gonna be fun. I decided to splurge and get a nice high rise in Kyiv for a month. Any cool things to do you know of?
Dis nigga finna get killed:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Good looking and bald? Yea aiiight

Anyways, nice bro. Going to Ukraine in March. Gonna be fun. I decided to splurge and get a nice high rise in Kyiv for a month. Any cool things to do you know of?
Dis nigga finna get killed:lul:

I don't think Putin will invade with but better to be safe than sorry.

6 weeks or so of inceldom will heal the skin on my penis so it's so good.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thisend, thereallegend and 4 others
I agree that fades are flamboyant, but they still beat being a slaphead.

Hair is not everything.. the girl in the pic taught me that

She said she dated a rich Iranian guy for 2 months before me. She didn't sleep with him (so she says) but did mention he was a kind man who keeps coming back after an argument.

I asked her why she slept with me on day one and she told me I'm handsome with beautiful eyes she can't resist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Gaia262, thereallegend and 8 others
I asked her why she slept with me on day one and she told me I'm handsome with beautiful eyes she can't resist
Would still look better with hair. And yeah, not all women have the same taste.

no front bro but if you can slay there, everyone can. lifefuel. how long did u stay there and how many slays?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and AlexBrown84

Not good looking but not ugly. So, decent? His words are true imo

Anyway op happy for you, love the location maxxing, post more frequently and hope you can share some slaying stories my man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, AlexAP, .👽. and 2 others
Good job boyo you are not BLACK

bHPSEGX.jpg

s3OPQVk.jpg

Anyway op happy for you, love the location maxxing, post more frequently and hope you can share some slaying stories my man.
i was being kind. He's bald with a weak lower third and high bf%. Below average imho in terms of overall SMV

bHPSEGX.jpg

s3OPQVk.jpg

i was being kind. He's bald with a weak lower third and high bf%. Below average imho in terms of overall SMV

He’s old, overweight and bald, facial structure is okay but nothing special. He’s a low tier normie. When I say someone say they’re decent looking, I’m thinking upper mid - high tier normie, say 50th-80th percentile. I suspect OP looked decent in his youth before he descnded which is why he still comes off as kind of entitled to attractive girls instead of recognising that he just doesn’t look good

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, .👽. and Deleted member 16944
Bro do u see any curriees in Jewkraine how would a currycrl do there

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Mirin based location maxxer